JizzLord69

Mar 9, 2018
This is just a theory, but I feel that DPC will have many ways of throwing the dark twist at the players with Maya and Josy. Since we haven't really had a darkness to this game, I feel that prostitution could be a potential thing happening with Maya and Josy. In a sense, it's sort of like a NTR thing that could happen especially since Quinn has been talking a lot about expansion and even attempted to lure Maya into the prostitution ring.

I guess the MC, depending on his affinity, may play a role in either stopping Quinn or letting it happen. :O

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
darkness does not necessarily has to happen with the josy Maya stuff, somehow everyone expect this, but Bella hello. people spend one day at Bella house with her big ass and boobs and they already forget the library foreshadowing scene ? :LOL: .
I think one of the biggest darkest twist is gonna be her. and Jill, because, girls are coming in packages. Josy+Maya, Jill+Bella. Sage is the exception, but i think she never gonna be more than Fuck Buddy and a good friend.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Best theory yet. What if... Get this... DPC has an alternate account and actually does respond to us, and therefore could be a true theory out there that he wrote because he knows its true. Now that's big
If I were a game developer I'd totally do it. It would be a great way of getting feedback. Maybe I'm DPC and you don't know it. :KEK:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Best theory yet. What if... Get this... DPC has an alternate account and actually does respond to us, and therefore could be a true theory out there that he wrote because he knows its true. Now that's big
Hmm now i really wonder who could be undercover DPC here... it's not me tho so that is one down :HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mechaforce

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Hmm now i really wonder who could be undercover DPC here... it's not me tho so that is one down :HideThePain:

Me neither, otherwise I deliver the possibility to fuck Riona top to bottom... wait... maybe I'm. :PogChamp:

Soon, i can only play at night and i only finished Derek, i'm in the middle of Sage and still need to do Bella.
Who goes Derek first? :WaitWhat:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
That's it next season I'm writing out Riona out completely:confused:
You even write mean things like a Jill fan.

Writing out a character is not even that bad, If I wanted to do something mean to you as DPC:

I deliver Jill to DIK MC full scenes free of charge, as for CHICK route in order to access Jill you have to do Arieth first.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
You even write mean things like a Jill fan.

Writing out a character is not even that bad, If I wanted to do something mean to you as DPC:

I deliver Jill to DIK MC full scenes free of charge, as for CHICK route in order to access Jill you have to do Arieth first.
Dude relax it was just a joke. I respect all of the other chick fan bases. And I never have seen a Raccoon army member say anything mean :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes