mindern

Jul 7, 2017
You people need to stop with this Jill is the MC's aunt theory. IT MAKES NO SENSE! MC's mom would have been at least 21 when Jill was born. That's just unheard of. STOP WITH THE INCEST THEORIES HOLY FUCK
I was trying to disprove the theory fundamentally because the writer would never include it. There could be all sorts of bizarre in-game reasons she is related to MC but one thing we can say with certainty is Patreon wouldn't let DPC put incest into the game.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I meant by mighty because you are one of the main people I know of on this forum :LUL:. Again sorry for the novel you may or may not read in my spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Owww, am I an "LIs" to you?

Okay, my turn to make a bible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Music in movies or games is such an important part. And really, DPC has been excellent in this regard here.
I'm really glad people enjoy all the effort he puts into the music, but I'm one of those who always mutes music in games. I want to focus on story and dialogue, and a musical track just becomes an irritant to me most of the time.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
I'm really glad people enjoy all the effort he puts into the music, but I'm one of those who always mutes music in games. I want to focus on story and dialogue, and a musical track just becomes an irritant to me most of the time.
A respectable choice. I think it's a shame, though. The soundtrack of the game is awesome. I loved the music that played at the near end of Jill's date in particular. It just...felt right, particularly with the "grown-up" (as MC would say) atmosphere of the date, and the beautiful kiss scene. If only I knew the name of that music.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes