TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
You guys didn't even have to play the mini-games at all. Whatever you can't get out of those, you can, you can get by writing the safe codes. Whatever money you pick up during the free roams is doubled, which means you usually have more than you need. And the fight scenes that occur in the season (Troy, Dawe, Chad) are automatically won.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Finished now the last update and I have come to this conclusion, I apologize if you have already discussed it, but it is difficult to keep up with you, you can write 10 pages per day of threads.

My idea is that there are three different routes, each with two girls at the end, one will lead us to a positive ending, the other to a negative ending.
I ROUTE MAYA-JOSY: The first we meet, they start everything and create the first love triangle, which now seems to have become a threesome, here, I don't believe this, we are only at the first episode and there are 3-4 before of the end. In my opinion we will be forced to choose, it can also be understood from the dialogue that leads to the Threesome, the girls are not convinced, they make that choice for fear of getting lost again and losing the MC. Josy will be the positive ending, or if we choose to be with her we will have a happy ending, with Maya who could only be a friend and maybe find a new partner, this because Josy has not had much hesitation in having sex with us, so his being lesbian is not definitive, it could be an experimental phase of his life, or simply be bisexual. A possible Threesome may be there, but it will not be the happy ending of this story. Maya, on the other hand, is the negative ending, she loves MC, but I believe that in the end hers will remain a platonic love, if we had to choose her I think she will say no, maybe to stay with Josy and we will be the friends of the heart.
ROUTE QUINN-SAGE: I had doubts, but after the last episode I have the certainty that this is the second Route, needless to say that Quinn will be the negative ending, the girl starts to melt and try something for us, but she is in a bad mess and I have the feeling that it will take us to the bottom with her. If we choose Quinn we will end up in jail or otherwise expelled from school. Or even in a coffin. Sage is the classic Cheerleader to be saved from a comfortable engagement, her school queen must necessarily be with the king, Chad, even if he is perhaps gay. The positive end will be to save her from him, and to live happily with us. Maybe becoming us the new kings of the school.
III ROUTE BELLA JILL: Mine, rather than mine, my favorites. We could also call this the Route of purity, they are two good girls in the round and it is impossible not to fall in love (Jill who on the first date is willing to listen to our troubles with other girls and even to make funny faces to make us smile is one unique tenderness). Here the positive ending is Jill, the lady of noble origins conquered by the humble worker son, a fairy tale classic. Bella, however, can only be the negative ending, there is no doubt that she is attracted to us, but she is married and loves her husband, she makes it clear to us, and he will come back sooner or later and she will return to him, if we were to choose her there are only two possibilities, she leaves us and stays with her husband, or she leaves us and divorces her husband for treason with us. And we'll be left alone after disappointing poor little Jill.

These are my opinions and I still apologize if they have already been debated, as I said I wanted to take time to play the whole game three times and in the meantime you have written dozens of pages. ahahahah

PS: Sorry for long text

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Guys I sometimes wonder about voices of the characters. Sometimes it's funny cause when I see Bella I think of Sofia Vergara but I imagine Bella's real voice would be completely different, how about you?

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Owww, am I an "LIs" to you?

Okay, my turn to make a bible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This response is fantastic, I know I say that a lot about the responses I get from some of my novel posts but you took the time out to dissect some of the things I said. Awesome. I don't really have anything to come back with but only to add on to what you said.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Guys I sometimes wonder about voices of the characters. Sometimes it's funny cause when I see Bella I think of Sofia Vergara but I imagine Bella's real voice would be completely different, how about you?
The only voice I can relate her having would be kind of like Sofia Vergara but without the accent. Kind of raspy you know what I'm talking about? Funny enough I thought the same thing and Bella is the only one I can pin point a voice for :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes