Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Possibly. But to play devil's advocate, just because event B chronologically comes immediately after event A, it doesn't necessarily mean event A is the cause of event B. For all we know, Heather could be just so bored and decided to get herself off. Or thinking about Tommy. Or for that matter thinking about anybody.
Could be but also a lot of women like the Alpha male and the MC has made a massive statement with this, here is a guy who has just arrived and taken on most of the jocks and won that right now is probably pretty appealing to the likes of Heather it's probably more than what Tommy could manage.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Could be but also a lot of women like the Alpha male and the MC has made a massive statement with this, here is a guy who has just arrived and taken on most of the jocks and won that right now is probably pretty appealing to the likes of Heather it's probably more than what Tommy could manage.
Hmmm...I`m gonna say Tommy is also of high status,he`s a vp and if he was telling the truth when making deal with Quinn,he`s the one organizing stuff and dealing with things,similiar like Quinn does for the HoTs...I think you guys are over-estimating his use of drugs...or to put it in different words - making his drug use entierety of who he is

Also Heather genuinly worries about Tommy,means she cares and she wants to be with him in the first place

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hmmm...I`m gonna say Tommy is also of high status,he`s a vp and if he was telling the truth when making deal with Quinn,he`s the one organizing stuff and dealing with things,similiar like Quinn does for the HoTs...I think you guys are over-estimating his use of drugs...or to put it in different words - making his drug use entierety of who he is

Also Heather genuinly worries about Tommy,means she cares and she wants to be with him in the first place
I'm meaning in terms of kicking ass I just don't see Tommy as the fighter type or as skilled as the MC is.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019

I think she cares about her status going down if Tommy loses status.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So... a tomboy? I mean, you just described her as a trope on par with any of the others you listed.
Well, at least to me, a tomboy is a girl that like to do "boy stuff" but is not physically attractive. But that's my definition. Like I said, it's highly subjective and there's no right or wrong.

Reactions: Joermundgand

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

I agree.
It is true that we cannot be sure of the extent of her feeling towards him, but if there is an "alpha" number at the university, Tommy is among them. At first, Heather seems to care a lot about it. But she has also shown that she cares for him. If that was just for fear of losing status, we will only know after he loses.
The MC has a lot of ground to cover, even though he has already done a lot. No achievement of the MC is something permanent one. He's just gaining fame.
View attachment 525937
I know I use this a lot but come on It's keanu so don't be mad people :LOL:
this is for Monetauro
I already said, for me you can use Keanu every day of the week. Even more with him sending me kisses like that. :KEK:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm meaning in terms of kicking ass I just don't see Tommy as the fighter type or as skilled as the MC is.
Ok,with that I agree ;)

I think she cares about her status going down if Tommy loses status.
I could have agree to a degree before ep 4 but I dont think so now,I think she really likes Tommy and even how she gets jealous and slaps Quinn`s butt( :love: )because of the Rooster thing:p

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
About 250 pages ago Wizard_Summoner "discovered" that Sage looks remarkably like model Madeline Ford, even down to her outfit : https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2894642
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That picture first showed up in this thread about ~100 pages in after it's creation, when DPC was still around and posting here. He even did a render of this picture but with Sage model.

Celpreniao

Sep 29, 2018
I've been looking forward to this! Didn't get a chance to play since version 0.3 but judging the Devs previous work, I'm sure it will be great. Just want to say thanks for the update in advance. :)

Reactions: Exegol
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes