Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Again she's concerned about loss of status, Tommy doesn't answer fast enough and Quinn mocks that, loss of status for Heather.
For Heather, she is the type that it has to be all about her and she certainly won't accept 2nd best.

Also what the hell is with all the Keanu Reeves gifs? I thought for a second I'd went into some alternate gay thread :LOL: but seriously there is a thread for that already it's called Milfy City :p

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
For Heather, she is the type that it has to be all about her and she certainly won't accept 2nd best.

Also what the hell is with all the Keanu Reeves gifs? I thought for a second I'd went into some alternate gay thread :LOL: but seriously there is a thread for that already it's called Milfy City :p
I'm here just tinkering with Sigs, Every so often check to see if there is any interesting theories or discussions. But walking in this my body was not ready :KEK:

Also regarding Heather: It can go a number of ways as you have all been discussing. She either A.) Doesn't think Tommy is going to holding this position of VicePres. or B.) She knows about the MC and his magic cock (It seems to be a running theme.. And a welcomed one :KEK:) C.) She thinks Tommy is cheating.

Personally I think it's a combination of the two of Heather under the impression Tommy is cheating (Look around plenty of good ones to pick from) And well she lives with all the HoT's and most of them seem to love to kiss and tell she's bound to know about the MC.

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

I said days ago, if there is a guy who can make me a "Maya", it’s Keanu. Leave him, Mormont! :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"My baby / Jealous Heather" :KEK:
Tommy missed an arrow on the last post "the guy who's going to sleep on the couch"
By the way, bro. I loved your new Quinn sig. :love:

Jun 21, 2018
All credit goes to Coriolan, I just made it fit in a sig. :p

The two I used were from the images I had asked him to do with different hair.
I have to say... Whenever he changes a girl in the game, I end up preferring his version.
It's a wonderful sig nonetheless and thanks for the hard work. But since I'm beginning to get into DIK I'm not familiar with coriolan or his work. How to see more is quite welcome!

Just like the writers of old used various metaphors to emphasize the prowess of heroes, I created this parable were the power of MC's Big Dick Energy is acknowledged and revered by a literal God (v. ), thus humbly contributing to the tale of The Doppest of Maggots or male Crabieth, depending on who you ask.
The Bowie Crotch is indeed a powerful God of Sex and Fertility, impregnating all who stare it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
:KEK:
He's amazing and some Gifs fit
*cough* he's also my male crush *cough*

I never checked the thread is it that bad :LUL:
I'll pretend I never read that top part :LOL:

But yes it was much worse not sure what it's like now but just think of BADIK thread full of memes and people complaining about anything and everything.
I said days ago, if there is a guy who can make me a "Maya", it’s Keanu. Leave him, Mormont! :ROFLMAO:
Should I be worried in here :ROFLMAO:

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I never checked the thread is it that bad :LUL:
When the calmest guy around which is Mormont who is never agressive, is calling the shots to something, you know the situation is bad :ROFLMAO:

Again, it's public for all to see, she's concerned about the audience.
Agreed. There is nothing about jealousy in there, at least for Quinn. Unless he is just saying that in the sake of glorifying Quinn which he does at every post, it does not fit.

She either A.) Doesn't think Tommy is going to holding this position of VicePres. or B.) She knows about the MC and his magic cock (It seems to be a running theme.. And a welcomed one :KEK:) C.) She thinks Tommy is cheating.
I think its both A and B. Its pretty soon to tell though. B makes more sense for now.

Last edited:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Hey Ellordrings and Monetauro how about you guys try doing some sigs using Coriolan amazing fan arts?

If,ofcourse,our good friend Corio is ok with it ;)
Sure, if Coriolan would like that. Maybe Monetauro could make some really interesting sigs from static images. I've been relying more on animations and series of slightly different images in order to mimic motion and sort of bring the characters to life, like, blinking, moving the head, and stuff. I don't mind if it's in the horizontal of vertical, though. :LOL:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
But yes it was much worse not sure what it's like now but just think of BADIK thread full of memes and people complaining about anything and everything.
Memes can be fun but not too much of course and
People complaining about everything sucks yeah good thing It's not so bad here :LOL:

When the calmest guy around which is @Mormont who is never agressive, is calling the shots to something, you know the situation is bad :ROFLMAO:
Oh damn :LUL:
Then I won't be checking it out

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Could be but also a lot of women like the Alpha male and the MC has made a massive statement with this, here is a guy who has just arrived and taken on most of the jocks and won that right now is probably pretty appealing to the likes of Heather it's probably more than what Tommy could manage.
-Waits patiently for Heather and MC to go batting practice-

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes