Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Uhh nice but would he support the mc and Jill or be against it ?
I prefer not to go that far, I think I was too much already.
First, we don't even know if the MC's mother's family knows about his existence. I hope he will be placed in this story. And this would be a good opportunity to fit the old man with the MC.
MC would automatically be from a wealthy family, because after all, he is.

And before any incest addict says anything... Just, don't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I prefer not to go that far, I think I was too much already.
First, we don't even know if the MC's mother's family knows about his existence. I hope he will be placed in this story. And this would be a good opportunity to fit the old man with the MC.
MC would automatically be from a wealthy family, because after all, he is.

And before any incest addict says anything... Just, don't.
I really can't wait to find out more about both the mc's and Jills Family

After playing this game around 5 hours in one sip, i can tell one thing: This game is the best game i ever played on this theme, because of story and humour. I really likes details,and the fact that dev put so much effort in style and story. I am on third episode and i will keep playing, and of course, i will check it out for more games from this dev. He have specific sense of humour and i really like it. Maybe it is because i like movies that is based on college, drinking, crazy party thing with one guy who is crazy af...So, for anybody new at this game, and loves these stuff, i really recommended it.
And one more thing: Very big thank you for Dev, because i am not one who are outside and who have friends, and this is the game that makes my long nights bit better. This is first adult game that i find it to play, and its not all about sex.
Welcome to the thread maggot brother
rxdgHZw.gif

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
The reason why she isn't stereotypical is because part of it comes from her and the other part is the influence from the good people around her. I mean it's really hard to go wrong in life when Bella is your best friend :BootyTime:.
Now that is an intriguing topic. :unsure:

Why would a rich, kind, beautiful and sympathetic college girl not hang around people her own age? Sure, the HOTs are it girls and the preps (probably) don't match her down to Earth persona, but in the entire campus there isn't a single 19y 2m Karen Rebbeca Johnson, yearning to be a librarian who she can relate to?

Why would Jill be driven to older people like a 35yo librarian and a 38yo teacher, whom she's familiar enough to call in the middle of the night? And do those people tolerate her because of her family connections or do they feel genuine affection for Jill, akin to Bella?

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Now that is an intriguing topic. :unsure:

Why would a rich, kind, beautiful and sympathetic college girl not hang around people her own age? Sure, the HOTs are it girls and the preps (probably) don't match her down to Earth persona, but in the entire campus there isn't a single 19y 2m Karen Rebbeca Johnson, yearning to be a librarian who she can relate to?

Why would Jill be driven to older people like a 35yo librarian and a 38yo teacher, whom she's familiar enough to call in the middle of the night? And do those people tolerate her because of her family connections or do they feel genuine affection for Jill, akin to Bella?
She made an effort with Josy easily enough. I think it's just a lack of characters existing in the early story she could realistically be friends with. Once the story adds people into her orbit I can see her finding more friends like with Josy. I don't think it's anything weird about Jill's social skills as a character. It's just a way of keeping the storylines tighter rather than having entire social circles for each main LI. Overlap saves time.

Jun 21, 2018
It doesn't bother me, on the contrary, but they're just copies of existing characters...well, virtually. :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For name88 and Quinn's fans ;)

View attachment 526011
Thanks bro.
Well take a look at this wonder of Quinn that he just posted. :love:

It made me think ... Coriolan , don't you have a post here with all your arts, in the same place? Or some link.
I did. It's great. I legitimately want to see as much as possible.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Why would a rich, kind, beautiful and sympathetic college girl not hang around people her own age?

Yeah, is Bella her only friend? Also why she is the only rich girl that is around tyballz's frat house?
We never see another girl that is around the rich dudes. Is she the only girl that lives there? It is little weird that Jill doesn't have a girl buddy around her.

I noticed it when you guys were discussing, it feels weird to not have any other rich but also little reserved type of girl around Jill or in the frat house. I do not remember anyone with a rich girl vibe from anywhere in the story.

Even though we all know Jill is special and one of a kind, it feels weird to not have a another rich girl around that does not in the HOTs.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I really can't wait to find out more about both the mc's and Jills Family
That's it. I think the DPC should be realistic and sell this game to a big company and still work on it.
Only then would we have everything we want and with the bonus of the game come full of bugs and poor optimization. :KEK:
Sorry that I dont know but how do I update the game from 0.3.1 to 0.4.1 any help is appreciated
You have to download the entire new version.
Saves automatically migrated to the new game.
I did. It's great. I legitimately want to see as much as possible.
I recommend that you take a walk on this thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

That would be cliché. And double cliché, because as you pointed out, there is already the same story in the game with the MC's father.

And there is arranged marriage everywhere in the world, in some places much more than others, but the more important and "old-fashioned" the families are, the easier it is.
We learn that Jill's family is important and well known, we also know that Tyty's family is powerful.
Nothing better for family businesses like this, if both heirs continue the legacy together.
Cliche? Sure, but cliches become cliches for a reason. A good enough writer can take a familiar plot point and make it feel fresh and engaging, I mean, isn't this a cliche?
1579740792323.png

And look how DPC took it in this 4 episodes and mad... Oh, wait...

Roubei teu gif na cara larga mesmo.gif

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Some girls have more maturity at a younger age than others so I don't think there's anything suspicious there.
But it is still interesting that Bella likes being around Jill more than other people.
Yeah, is Bella her only friend? Also why she is the only rich girl that is around tyballz's frat house?
We never see another girl that is around the rich dudes. Is she the only girl that lives there? It is little weird that Jill doesn't have a girl buddy around her.
Now this is a red flag. :WaitWhat:
I get that she's rich but why is she the only girl there?
This gives more credence to the arranged marriage theory.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Some girls have more maturity at a younger age than others so I don't think there's anything suspicious there.
But it is still interesting that Bella likes being around Jill more than other people.
Yeah, I touched that subject a few days ago, I have a theory that Bella is Jill's sister friend . That could be the reason why she is hanging out with Jill, because she want's to take care of her :p

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I disagree, people lie, it's a human feature.
Often true, but the flipside of that is that I'm just too old to even care about you enough to waste energy on a lie.
For name88 and Quinn's fans ;)

View attachment 526011
See now, without the bad makeup or that terrible (what I assume is a) tattoo near her eye, she's looking even better.

Every bachelor has a wingman that goes for the chubby chicks while you try to get the baddest ones.
I'll take Sage, Triss, the girl who is the mascot for Wendy's and any other redhead off your hands :LOL:
There's a lot of love for her in the world. That said, it's not so much that I had a wingman, but that my 'friend' simply has no taste. He takes the shotgun approach to women. Tries to hit as many as possible with no discrimination, in the hopes that it'll work out.
Yes, that's obvious but no woman will reject a man just because he likes her.
(paraphrased) "I wouldn't be a part of any club that would have me. They clearly have no taste."
Nobody talks about Bella so I can have her all for myself mehehe:BootyTime:
Oh, we talk about her, you just can't hear us because those thighs muffle most sounds.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Cliche? Sure, but cliches become cliches for a reason. A good enough writer can take a familiar plot point and make it feel fresh and engaging, I mean, isn't this a cliche?
View attachment 526187

And look how DPC took it in this 4 episodes and mad... Oh, wait...

View attachment 526188
I'm convinced all the "fresh" for the MC/Josy/Maya triangle is yet to come. Most VN's end where we currently are (the triangle in bed together, everyone happy) but we're what... 4 episodes into a promised 10-20? There's 6-16 episodes of stuff to go down with this love triangle and it's primed to be a fairly interesting take on it.

I mean, imagine if he actually tried to represent a remotely realistic polyamorous relationship rather than the mastubation fantasy most VN go with. I can see it being fairly fresh to see jealousy rearing it head or the MC having to pick between them. Going public with it all.

What if Maya asks Josy to hide their relationship now Maya can publicly be with a man, appeasing her father. She goes from girlfriend to dirty little secret. There's loads of fresh ground to tread rather than the well worn VN track that is "boom, two chicks at the same time!"

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
None of your saves works? If you are desperate there is a link to a full save on the first page, but you should start a new game save it at the star then see if you can load it just to rule that out.

Tybalt might not be her's
Mine is even more complicated.

Its just crash at load or save.
Ive tryed with 40, 41 compressed and 41 full, with and without save files and i'm having the same issue every time..

The traceback log is on attach.

Capturar.PNG

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, I touched that subject a few days ago, I have a theory that Bella is Jill's sister friend . That could be the reason why she is hanging out with Jill, because she want's to take care of her :p
Don't you find pictures of Bella and a really young Jill under her bed? She didn't become friends with a teenager in her 30's she has been in Jill's life for a while... that is if I'm remembering those pictures correctly.

EDIT: I was remembering them wrong. It's one of an adult Bella and one of a kid and someone else and the MC's thumb is purposely covering the note on the photo saying who it is. bella.jpg

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
All this talk about the ring and Tybalt and nobody has wondered why it's just sitting there in the drawer without a box?

Does Tybalt, wannabe-snob who likes to brag about buying "imported Champagne from France!" and tries to casually impress Jill and others with talk of money, really seem like the kind of guy who would forgo the "De Beers" brand name box with the receipt "accidentally" left stuffed in the top when he presents the ring to her?

I mean, sure, he also thinks Dante is German, so maybe just having "Beer" in the name made him throw the box away, but what if there's actually another reason? What if it's actually his tiny bejeweled cock ring?!? You may laugh, but considering the other stuff in those drawers... :sneaky:

Was going to add "and -JuNioR- takes the blondes" but I`m not sure if Quinn ain`t blond...so that`s one on hold :p
Yeah, even without knowing what her natural hair color is (we assume it's dyed, maybe BaDIK is like anime), at the very least she'd be considered a platinum blonde right now, so better not risk it. :LOL:

You'd be right assuming both parties know how to fight, as you are saying that Chad being a juiced bodybuilder knows how to fight.
Let me ask you a question: what do you think woud happen if you put Brian Shaw and Stipe Miocic in a brawl fighting toghether?

Last edited:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Yeah, I talked about Bella being Jill's sister friend a few days ago. That could be the reason why she is hanging out with Jill
I see but I was trying to point out why we never see Bella hangout with anyone else.
Even if she is older I honestly find that more strange than Jill's part but maybe that's just Bella mystique.
There's a lot of love for her in the world. That said, it's not so much that I had a wingman, but that my 'friend' simply has no taste. He takes the shotgun approach to women. Tries to hit as many as possible with no discrimination, in the hopes that it'll work out.
The shotgun approach usually leads to a 'shotgun wedding' when you end up fucking somebody you shouldn't have :LOL:.
But a good wingman can really change how a night ends if you play your cards right.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes