Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
About 250 pages ago Wizard_Summoner "discovered" that Sage looks remarkably like model Madeline Ford, even down to her outfit : https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2894642
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, to be honest I didn't. Someone posted her before me. I didn't "find" her.
Not gonna agree with you there
View attachment 525970
I see plain jelousy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that's intersting. I remember reading this cluck, but I overlook most of it, there is interesting stuff.
clucks.png
So John Boy says he wants to have a threesome with his girlfriend and another girl and his girlfriend tries to arrange it? I called it, those two are into hotwifing. Or at least some kind of open relationship, but I think only open for her. And also she was playing spin the dildo.
Fuck leave me alone okay, I know I started a fire, everyone is different. Besides it's not like I'm gonna get interested to red heads now just because you guys are threatening to kill me :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 526023
No fires :mad:
Specially not fires when talking about redheads, that's an absolute NO :mad: .

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Cmon man! Greatest 13 seconds ever! Everyone got their money's worth! :LOL:
"greatest 13 seconds ever" how do you know my pick-up line? :KEK:
I'm not fully informed of what you guys are talking about but are you guy's talking about Conor Mcgregor's knockout on Jose Aldo? Which was fucking awesome. Biggest earthquake in MMA for a long time. The #1 pound-for-pound champion Jose Aldo who hasn't lost in a whole decade, gets knocked out by the biggest rising star in the UFC in 13 seconds? I'm a huge Conor fan so I went crazy when that happened, and now he just beat Cowboy Cerrone in 40 seconds. Good time to be a Conor fan :BootyTime:

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
I'm not fully informed of what you guys are talking about but are you guy's talking about Conor Mcgregor's knockout on Jose Aldo? Which was fucking awesome. Biggest earthquake in MMA for a long time. The #1 pound-for-pound champion Jose Aldo who hasn't lost in a whole decade, gets knocked out by the biggest rising star in the UFC in 13 seconds? I'm a huge Conor fan so I went crazy when that happened, and now he just beat Cowboy Cerrone in 40 seconds. Good time to be a Conor fan :BootyTime:
Well I'm fan of Eagle Khabib but I'm a reasonable person so I'm gonna admit Conor is good :BootyTime:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Still can't get over the fact the MC won over Isabella a married and self estabilshed woman after being caught being immature, and telling her his loner lifestyle and a huge girlfriend sob story, such a womanizer move!
A very lonely desperate wife, and let me tell you his secret... he was caught naked with his massive immaturity hanging around.

PS: Kudos for naming real attributes of a woman, regardless of the fact that she is absurdly hot.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes