Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I just finished my recent run of BaDIK and I have been taking screenshots of a lot of things that I want to talk about in a long theory post that I will try to talk about multiple subjects at once. I will include the images with it so it's gonna be a big ass post and I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to writing it. I also have to decide to not be lazy enough to write it but I hope I'll get around to it at some point. This forum has been dry lately of theories and discussions regarding things in the game, so I want to hopefully reignite some people to get involved.(y)
It's true that this episode didn't have much to theorize about. A tiny bit about Quinn's plan and that's pretty much it. The only theory of mine that I could "update" is the John Boy and Elena one. That's saying something :ROFLMAO: . So sure, any fuel to discussion is great!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It's true that this episode didn't have much to theorize about. A tiny bit about Quinn's plan and that's pretty much it. The only theory of mine that I could "update" is the John Boy and Elena one. That's saying something :ROFLMAO: . So sure, any fuel to discussion is great!
Are you kidding?

Where was Sage and who was she meeting? Is she involved in Quinn's plans or is this something separate?
Did Derek really fuck a feminist outdoors? REALLY?
What's going to happen since the MC and Derek didn't egg the preps?
Will Karen Rebecca Johnson, 19 years and 2 months old and with plans to become a librarian, ever become a possible love interest or get over her fear of cows?
Will Josy become a stripper?
Will Jill and Josy actually become friends?
Will Bella's plants ever get enough water?
Is Heather becoming interested in the MC?
Are Arieth's crabs spreading out of control?
Is Tybalt Jade's son?
What are Quinn's plans and what kind of trouble is she having with them that requires a change?
Are we finally done with the dumpster fire that is Maya and Josy?
Can we actually ignore Maya and Josy from here on out?

And, most importantly, when will Quinn realize her love for the MC and become a main girl we can spend more time with?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Are you kidding?

Where was Sage and who was she meeting? Is she involved in Quinn's plans or is this something separate?
Did Derek really fuck a feminist outdoors? REALLY?
What's going to happen since the MC and Derek didn't egg the preps?
Will Karen Rebecca Johnson, 19 years and 2 months old and with plans to become a librarian, ever become a possible love interest or get over her fear of cows?
Will Josy become a stripper?
Will Jill and Josy actually become friends?
Will Bella's plants ever get enough water?
Is Heather becoming interested in the MC?
Are Arieth's crabs spreading out of control?
Is Tybalt Jade's son?
What are Quinn's plans and what kind of trouble is she having with them that requires a change?
Are we finally done with the dumpster fire that is Maya and Josy?
Can we actually ignore Maya and Josy from here on out?

And, most importantly, when will Quinn realize her love for the MC and become a main girl we can spend more time with?
Well, yeah. There's that bit about Sage and Quinn's plan. The others are pretty minor or are there from previous episodes already. The one about KRJ had he laughing, though :ROFLMAO: .

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
About Heather, I predict that she will fall in love with MC over time (not just lust, genuinely love).

She definitely loves (or really likes) Tommy seeing as she became possessive/jealous on Rooster after Tommy's comments about the blowjob/anal/threesome and she slapped Quinn's ass.

But I foresee Heather being in love with both at the same time.... but in the end Heather is not a LI, so I don't know if there will be some BIG story about her.... hopefully yes.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Plot twist 1: Karen R. J. is the main villain and master mind behind everything
Plot twist 2: We can date her in the next season. Casually, during the date it's the cow festival day. You will play as Karen and try to escape(something like resident evil but with cows)

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I recognize them all but who is the one on the left next to Jill?
It is Nicole from The Tyrant. It is a good game but have a lot of bugs and repetitive stuff, also not updated for long time. Still just for Nicole it is worth to play, my favorite milf on this site actually.

I saw that all star render post first in their sub, then it got reposted many times to both here and other places.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
As promised, Jade sigs.
I managed to make the car window scene work. And 007 in the window too. :D

As always, along with the others here.
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/540399_BaDIK45.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/540400_BaDIK46.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/540401_BaDIK47.gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It is Nicole from The Tyrant. It is a good game but have a lot of bugs and repetitive stuff, also not updated for long time. Still just for Nicole it is worth to play, my favorite milf on this site actually.

I saw that all star render post first in their sub, then it got reposted many times from both here and other places.
Damn, so it is I barely recognized her. Yeah I've played it a good game and also some good news from there as well that the dev is back (y)

As promised, Jade sigs.
I managed to make the car window scene work. And 007 in the window too. :D

As always, along with the others here.
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/540399_BaDIK45.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/540400_BaDIK46.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/540401_BaDIK47.gif
Damn man those look great :love: awesome work kind sir.

Killeraholic

Nov 7, 2019
People I need help please! I MUST know.... what the song is called that plays when you hug Bella in the pool. It's absolutely beautiful.

Not even Shazam knows... I am getting desperate here. Does anyone know/Is there a quick way to find out?

Last edited:

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Yeah, that's not what a plot hole is. And no, the MC didn't cheat on anybody. You can't cheat if you're not in a relationship :WeSmart: . Josy and Maya did cheat on each other and forgave each other too easily, that's something I have a problem with. But the MC didn't cheat, and you get the option to tell both J&M you're fooling around with other girls (or not). Where's the cheating there?
The MC is not engaged with one of the girls so he hasn't cheat. He can date others(on one of my playthrough i avoided the sex with Josy because the MC wanted something serious and was waiting for Josy to break up with her "boyfriend". If you play the "casanova" path he overacted and can admit it during a dialogue. This is called role-play). The cheaters are both Maya and Josy.

Exactly, this was my take on the drama. I felt like many people just looked the issue objectively without putting themselves in the MC's shoes. There are multiple paths to play and you choose what kind of a MC you are. Let me give a example from my first playthrough of how I choose to act and why MC's reaction were normal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mind you, in my playthrough I was faithful to both of them, first Josy, then Maya when I gave up on Josy. I even eat the fucking condom at the cumpetition, you can guess my commitment lol. (I really hated DIKs at earlier parts of the story)
So I obviously turned down every optional choice that gets closer with other girls.

Only with forced stuff in the story, MC does not deserve to be put aside in my opinion. Their rejection of MC is outright stupid, and polygamy stuff is so forced, it is just the usual VN fantasy of long term threesomes, at least at the moment.

So with all that and the fact that MC is a teenager, he had only one partner in his past that he had a romantic relationship, he has a right to feel betrayed. It might not be morally or logically right or justified as MC has its faults, yet still in the perspective of MC, who tried to open up to a woman at first, gets semi-rejected but still she clung onto him, and the second woman who meant a lot to him, keeping such a big secret fucks the head of the MC. Two people he were emotionally invested in turns out they are together without telling MC. They hurt MC's feelings.

So maybe MC did not do the perfect reaction to their revelation, but it is normal, MC is human just like them. No one can have a perfect response in a delicate situation like this.

Apologies for the wall of text, site was down so I had time to write some stuff. And the guy who attacked almost everyone last night triggered me :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes