Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well, that's what I was trying to say. She's in for adding kink. And handcuffs do add a sort of domination/submission kink, because it's about taking/losing control, even if it's a lighter sort of that kink, that people usually don't want to admit that it's about domination and submission, because they don't want to be associated with that kink for some reason.
Maybe Jade and Burke tried that at some point before adding more people into it.
Lynette is your dead mom no? why is she on the list ...
Don't ask. Just don't. :ROFLMAO:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, that's what I was trying to say. She's in for adding kink. And handcuffs do add a sort of domination/submission kink, because it's about taking/losing control, even if it's a lighter sort of that kink, that people usually don't want to admit that it's about domination and submission, because they don't want to be associated with that kink for some reason.
It's more of a lighter dominating side she has if she was full-on Dom the MC would probably not have had much of that chance to fuck her at the door so yeah she could be into both which is fine as long as it's none of the hardcore variety.

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
By the way, how goes your quest for gathering members?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I imagine this information is for member ears only. You have to become one first.
Monetauro is a silver tongued devil :KEK: He's done a great job at convincing people to join. I'd say there is about 4 maybe 6 people that are with us. Lowkey trying to get Mormont and name88 on board they can still have Quinn and Jade but just have more side pieces.
Oh my bad man I completely missed this! I'm terrible at keeping a close eye on the alerts. No foul man, I wasn't ignoring you at all.
And about Lynette? Yes that is classified information!, You gotta join us to be in the know :LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
@Monetauro is a silver tongued devil :KEK: He's done a great job at convincing people to join. I'd say there is about 4 maybe 6 people that are with us. Lowkey trying to get @Mormont and @name88 on board they can still have Quinn and Jade but just have more side pieces.
Oh my bad man I completely missed this! I'm terrible at keeping a close eye on the alerts. No foul man, I wasn't ignoring you at all.
I can't say much on this topic so I'm just going to be cryptic here :illuminati: :censored: :p But I think a bunch of us had an agreement after 0.2 of which girls we would have and represent. ;)

Jan 23, 2020
This is honestly not a game where I expected to find such insane plot holes and contrivances as ones that this update has introduced. Let me get this straight, Josy and Maya have been dating since way before they met MC. Both of them confessed that to him on multiple occasions without naming their "boyfriends" which is completely irrelevant neither of them owed shit to him. Both Maya and Josy cheat on each other with MC, something they can be mad at each other for.

Now what is MC mad at? Because his plan to romance both parties was ruined by a coincidence? He feels betrayed? Isn't he the one who pursues relationship with both girls while trying to hide it? Neither of them hid the fact that they had partners from MC, he was the only one who hid anything.

The reaction from MC in this episode is so out of the blue and artificial it makes 0 sense whatsoever. But lets pretend that he's actually mentally ill and for some reason thinks that he was betrayed. Why in the world is everyone, including Josy and Maya who both have first hand knowledge of everything that happened indulge in MC's delusions? Are they all suddenly deranged since the start of the episode?

Utter shite, is what this is.
MC's reaction is what I would expect from a chick, but I was really surprised my massive DIK MC reacted like that! When MC discovers the truth about Maya and Josy, my first thought was: "Good! Maya loves both Josy and MC. Josy loves Maya and MC. MC loves both girls... This is a great opportunity for a threesome!". My massive DIK MC should have seen this opportunity and act consequently... The chick reaction was totally out of character, imo, at least in my path. Total nonsense. I was like "No, no, no! What are you doing?? Don't leave the room! Don't play hard-to-get with them, idiot! You'll miss this great opportunity!" And he did miss it... :cry:

I was very disappointed I couldn't have a love triangle with them, even tho the Drug Quinn scene on the roof was pretty hot and super funny and I wouldn't change it for anybody... Except for Bella. Yeah, Bella always comes first! She's my main goal in this game... :cool:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I can't say much on this topic so I'm just going to be cryptic here :illuminati: :censored: :p But I think a bunch of us had an agreement after 0.2 of which girls we would have and represent. ;)
Name88 will still have the Kingdom of Quinn. With only Quinn and Him in it as it always has been.
You will still have the Kingdom of Jade
Monetauro will have the Kingdom of Camila (or is Mona or is it KRJ. I can never remember :KEK:)
It's just a Brotherhood of Massive DIK's :LUL:
We could make adjustments to suit your needs :KEK:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
swiper and rooster are fantastic updates to the game, interaction with other chars in these apps are really well done and funny :)
Very much this. I prefer the Rooster app myself and wish we could reply to more clucks or maybe have some sort of enhanced interactivity like some of the girls noticing if you like their posts / pics. The Swyper app is actually kind of "meh" for me so far, although meeting "Catrin, 22, New York" might be fun, and obviously the Cathy tie-in is going to have an impact.

She was a bitch with the MC at the beginning, but now seems she's warming up to him.
Also, she went to masturbate right after having that conversation with him in this episode.

Maybe I went a bit too far in thinking that she will fall in love with him :KEK: , but she definitely wants to have MC's magic cock.
To be fair, we don't know what she may or may not have been dreaming about. Her tit was out, she was uncovered, she had obviously been writhing around, she ran off to finger herself to a squirting orgasm.
What if she was having a wet dream about being railed on in a threesome with Burke and Tybalt? :sneaky: (yep, just ruined that for ALL of you, didn't I? :ROFLMAO: )

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Very much this. I prefer the Rooster app myself and wish we could reply to more clucks or maybe have some sort of enhanced interactivity like some of the girls noticing if you like their posts / pics. The Swyper app is actually kind of "meh" for me so far, although meeting "Catrin, 22, New York" might be fun, and obviously the Cathy tie-in is going to have an impact.

To be fair, we don't know what she may or may not have been dreaming about. Her tit was out, she was uncovered, she had obviously been writhing around, she ran off to finger herself to a squirting orgasm.
What if she was having a wet dream about being railed on in a threesome with Burke and Tybalt? :sneaky: (yep, just ruined that for ALL of you, didn't I? :ROFLMAO: )
It could be worse, Dawe could be in the mix...
That would be on par with a war crime.

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Monetauro is a silver tongued devil :KEK: He's done a great job at convincing people to join. I'd say there is about 4 maybe 6 people that are with us. Lowkey trying to get Mormont and name88 on board they can still have Quinn and Jade but just have more side pieces.
And about Lynette? Yes that is classified information!, You gotta join us to be in the know :LOL:
Well, this is very tempting, daddy. :KEK: Conditions for joining in seem acceptable. Would you kindly consider if I'm good enough to join. Here's my resume.
I hope everything goes according to plan and I'm gonna get accepted. Also, if you don't mind I call dibs on Linda if no one else did. :KEK:

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
giphy.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes