mario1

Aug 28, 2019
Full save and persistent for episode 3 and episode 4

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4
where to put those files??? i need to edit them or to leave the save like that????

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Don't be so sure, look at the new banner, she appears along with all the main characters, so maybe she's a little more important than a side character, her role in this game it's still a mystery.
She appeared in the old one, not in the new one. That or I don't know what you're talking about. The walkthrough is like a month old and puts her with the other SGs, not with the LIs.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Don't be so sure, look at the new banner, she appears along with all the main characters, so maybe she's a little more important than a side character, her role in this game it's still a mystery.
I suspect in the long term that Quinn will become a love interest. Name88 would riot if not. Regardless, she's already very accessible to the MC on the DIK route, and it is hinted that she has feelings for him beyond just the desire to push buttons. So, my guess is that long term as the doors to certain girls get closed, other doors will open for others. It's already possible to end the paths for Sage/Josy/Maya. I would hazard to guess that Quinn, Camilla, and perhaps even a path for Jade will eventually open up in future episodes. I have zero doubt that there will be epilogues with every single one of the girls I just mentioned, because it's possible to do so with Rena and the Ex in Acting Lessons.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Well, this is very tempting, daddy. :KEK: Conditions for joining in seem acceptable. Would you kindly consider if I'm good enough to join. Here's my resume.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope everything goes according to plan and I'm gonna get accepted. Also, if you don't mind I call dibs on Linda if no one else did. :KEK:
Linda is a splendid choice for those lonely nights after a long hard day of Gender Studies. If I recall correctly I think it was Gunit that was all about that Linda life.. Not sure if that's still a thing. But none of my business how you two handle that :KEK:

Last edited:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I suspect in the long term that Quinn will become a love interest. Name88 would riot if not. Regardless, she's already very accessible to the MC on the DIK route, and it is hinted that she has feelings for him beyond just the desire to push buttons. So, my guess is that long term as the doors to certain girls get closed, other doors will open for others. It's already possible to end the paths for Sage/Josy/Maya. I would hazard to guess that Quinn, Camilla, and perhaps even a path for Jade will eventually open up in future episodes. I have zero doubt that there will be epilogues with every single one of the girls I just mentioned, because it's possible to do so with Rena and the Ex in Acting Lessons.
She appears more frequently especially this update, that's why i think she isn't just a simple side character, i noticed that for the first time i saw her.

Killeraholic

Nov 7, 2019
All my choices were pretty easy to me/straight forward.... until the last part... now I have three saves.

The more I think about it though... I may have made a mistake in my ''main'' save

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I don't know how far or to what extent the player will be able to get romantically involved with Quinn since she's kinda being portrayed as an antagonist of some type, if at all but an ending with her regardless of it being relatively good or bad is a given just like I expect an ending with all the 5 side girls a long with couple different variations to 5 main girls ending.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes