Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Yeah I know I was just messing around and hoping people would get mad at that :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Going to throw this out there and it's probably been said to death.
Zoey looks very much like Jade. I would not be surprised if that turns out to be a thing.
As promised, Jade sigs.
I managed to make the car window scene work. And 007 in the window too. :D
DUDE!. I spent ages messing around with that car window scene and gave up on it in a fit of rage :LUL:. That is awesome!, Great work as always Brother.

Last edited:

Celpreniao

Sep 29, 2018
Agreed on that. Especially Rooster made me laugh a couple times. The small details make this game really great. It kind of reminds me of the GTA V phone tbh. However, best part is that we can actually reply to some of their "tweets". Tybalt is that kind of guy that doesn't really understand the internet at all haha.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Still can't get over the fact the MC won over Isabella a married and self estabilshed woman after being caught being immature, and telling her his loner lifestyle and a huge girlfriend sob story, such a womanizer move!

In all seriousness though MC's a nice, handsome guy with a empathetic background. Any righteous girl would fall for a guy like that

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
People I need help please! I MUST know.... what the song is called that plays when you hug Bella in the pool. It's absolutely beautiful.
Not even Shazam knows... I am getting desperate here. Does anyone know/Is there a quick way to find out?
I just know it's called All of The Pieces can't help out with the artist.
Emily Ventre
On her Soundcloud

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
The past few posts got me thinking about that Bella scene especially this one

Very telling if you ask me with the way she says it I'm guessing it's the first male to have hugged her since her husband
she also says he’s the first man to turn her on in 3 years when he drunk kisses her and she goes to bed and masturbates. The MC seems to be getting to her and it’s implied she’s not short of suitors.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
About Heather, I predict that she will fall in love with MC over time (not just lust, genuinely love).

She definitely loves (or really likes) Tommy seeing as she became possessive/jealous on Rooster after Tommy's comments about the blowjob/anal/threesome and she slapped Quinn's ass.
I disagree completely. If Heather loves anybody, it'll be Herself, and possibly Tommy (in that order). I think she's more worried about her social standing. Having her BF taken down directly impacts her socially. Slapping Quinn's ass isn't jealousy, that's just playfulness(because her name didn't come up).

Their rejection of MC is outright stupid, and polygamy stuff is so forced
There's no polygamy at all, ser. Bit of a love triangle trope, but nobody's getting married here. (

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
For some reason I can't get this game out of my system and it's making me more anxious than I'd want it to. Tried to switch to other things and not participate in discussions here, but it's not working, at least for now. Whenever I don't have something else to think about, I keep switching to thinking about BaDIK.
Today I thought about a discussion of Jade scene in ep4 I had with Mormont. I mostly agree that it seemed like a one-time occasion of Jade taking aggressive and dominant role to let her frustration out, but today I thought, why would she have the handcuffs in the first place? If she doesn't have a kink to dominate (or perhaps be dominated. or both) she wouldn't have them in the first place. It doesn't seem to me that she got them specifically for the encounter with MC.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
For some reason I can't get this game out of my system and it's making me more anxious than I'd want it to. Tried to switch to other things and not participate in discussions here, but it's not working, at least for now. Whenever I don't have something else to think about, I keep switching to thinking about BaDIK.
Today I thought about a discussion of Jade scene in ep4 I had with Mormont. I mostly agree that it seemed like a one-time occasion of Jade taking aggressive and dominant role to let her frustration out, but today I thought, why would she have the handcuffs in the first place? If she doesn't have a kink to dominate (or perhaps be dominated) she wouldn't have them in the first place. It doesn't seem to me that she got them specifically for the encounter with MC.
Women have handcuffs to spice up her sex life or for that added kink and done for fun I'd be more worried if she had some sort of sex dungeon with BDSM stuff I'd inclined to say that's more Cathy.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I disagree completely. If Heather loves anybody, it'll be Herself, and possibly Tommy (in that order). I think she's more worried about her social standing. Having her BF taken down directly impacts her socially. Slapping Quinn's ass isn't jealousy, that's just playfulness(because her name didn't come up).
She was a bitch with the MC at the beginning, but now seems she's warming up to him.
Also, she went to masturbate right after having that conversation with him in this episode.

Maybe I went a bit too far in thinking that she will fall in love with him :KEK: , but she definitely wants to have MC's magic cock.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I made some slight "improvements" regarding your "LIST", Monetauro Buttsmarnn Hope you don't mind. This is for beginners and learning purposes only. It should help maggots who are on the path to becoming a true DIK material.
It's beautiful just fucking beautiful :KEK:. I have no doubt this will be used for our fellow DIK Brothers that are looking to join us on the DIK Path :LOL:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Women have handcuffs to spice up her sex life or for that added kink and done for fun I'd be more worried if she had some sort of sex dungeon with BDSM stuff I'd inclined to say that's more Cathy.
Well, that's what I was trying to say. She's in for adding kink. And handcuffs do add a sort of domination/submission kink, because it's about taking/losing control, even if it's a lighter sort of that kink, that people usually don't want to admit that it's about domination and submission, because they don't want to be associated with that kink for some reason.

Killeraholic

Nov 7, 2019
I made some slight "improvements" regarding your "LIST", Monetauro Buttsmarnn Hope you don't mind. This is for beginners and learning purposes only. It should help maggots who are on the path to becoming a true DIK material.
Lynette is your dead mom no? why is she on the list ...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes