Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Question of the day, and a bit of a quiz, I don't know if it was asked before on this "almost-3000-pages-thread" but here it goes...

Does anyone knows, what is the max number of chicks MC has fucked, so far, condomless? (up to the end of season 1)

1, 2, 3, answer again...
Condoms don't exist in this game, so the answer is all of em.

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
In order:
  1. Camila
  2. Sarah
  3. Josy
  4. Envy (anal if on the DIK path)
  5. Mona (DIK path)
  6. Quinn
  7. Riona
  8. Melanie (stay with Sage, DIK path) / Rose (stay with Derek, DIK path)
  9. Sage
  10. Jade (stay friends with Josy and Maya)
In conclusion, the MC can have the most sex on the DIK path with 10 different women and 12 times total because you can fuck Camila and Quinn twice.
You are missing Zoey, she was the first one... and I forgot about that melanie and rose are in different paths...that makes 12 and I belive that I was also counting putting the tip into maya counted , but, I would definetly say 11 girls balls deep...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You are missing Zoey, she was the first one... and I forgot about that melanie and rose are in different paths...that makes 12 and I belive that I was also counting putting the tip into maya counted , but, I would definetly say 11 girls balls deep...
I wouldn't necessarily count Zoey if we're looking at how many characters we as the player can have the MC fuck in this game because that one happened outside of our control. Also, if you're looking at it from the point of "how many characters is the MC able to fuck", then yes it would be 11 when considering Rose separately. I was looking at it as "how many characters is it possible to fuck in one playthrough", which in this case would be 10 if you go down the DIK path, take Quinn up on all her offers, and reject Maya and Josy.

Reactions: Stepboy22

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Flashback or not Zoey still counts she set the MC on the path. And a lot of people think that she may return in the not so distant future.
I'd still say it depends on how you count his conquests. If we're looking at what's the max number that the MC can be shown to have had in his lifetime up to this point, then it would be 11 because Zoey would be included in that category. But if we're just looking at the max number of characters you can have sex with that can be interacted with in the game, then that would be 10 at this stage.

I think it would be cool if Zoey appeared on Swyper, then the MC meets up with her later to give him some sound advice about his relationship problems and maybe even have a quickie with her.

Reactions: Zirael Q

DF9931

Mar 26, 2020
This is one of the few games on this site that made me laugh ... multiple times, its just great; thanks a lot, to be honest; it made me cry also, it came to close to home i guess.

Thank you and continue (please) this masterpiece.

Last edited:

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Flashback or not Zoey still counts she set the MC on the path. And a lot of people think that she may return in the not so distant future.
I really wish for Zoey to return, she was an interesting character that somehow got the MC out of his shell and it was a good relationship that had to end because of Zoey moving out.

If she returns somehow i want it to be an impact to MC life, maybe because of lingering feelings for her?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Ive been trying to play this game but im stuck....
I won the cum-petition trial and already spoke to everyone during the party after the cumpetitionceremony - and being accepted to DICKs - and i cannot get past the free-roam stage... i've talked to everybody and - nothing! i cannot get past this party and get the story going! WTF! its really annoying! i go upstairs, i was downstairs - already clicked on everything and spoke to evetyone -- according to the walkthrough - i should talk to everyone and it should end the free-roam - but I'M STUCK , and frankly i'm getting really annoyed!!!

Why do you even put free-roam segments in a game like that - it should only be - story-focuse... all those free-roam episodes just interrupt the story...

Is this some kind of a bug? How to get past the - DICK-party cum-petition-ceremony??????????
Look over the walkthrough carefully.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ive been trying to play this game but im stuck....
I won the cum-petition trial and already spoke to everyone during the party after the cumpetitionceremony - and being accepted to DICKs - and i cannot get past the free-roam stage... i've talked to everybody and - nothing! i cannot get past this party and get the story going! WTF! its really annoying! i go upstairs, i was downstairs - already clicked on everything and spoke to evetyone -- according to the walkthrough - i should talk to everyone and it should end the free-roam - but I'M STUCK , and frankly i'm getting really annoyed!!!

Why do you even put free-roam segments in a game like that - it should only be - story-focuse... all those free-roam episodes just interrupt the story...

Is this some kind of a bug? How to get past the - DICK-party cum-petition-ceremony??????????
You must have missed talking to someone. or when you are in the narrow corridor if I remember rightly you click at the bottom of the screen to look in a room.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
I HAVE THE F^^^ WALKTHROUGH IN FRONT OF MY F%% FACE, bUCKO!

iF THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY SMARTASS - THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!
I suspect he was trying to avoid spoiling the game for you. Regardless, what Mormont stated covers it. You are missing something, it is not a bug, it's most likely that hallway upstairs through the door. See the janitor's closet? You need to go back, or left outside that room, and it'll take you to another room. You'll progress from there.

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Hii, I am new here and just wanted to thank the developer for his wonderful work with this masterpiece. I also wanted to comment on a couple of doubts that I have.

-Is possible choose Josy in the last chapter? I mean, she is one of my favs and dude, I hated a lot when I saw that she was staying with..
-How can I go to meet Quinn when u are in ur room with Maya and the game offers u the two ways? (stay with maya or go to see Quinn, but u need she invites u, how?)
-My fav girl is Melanie (I REALLY love Cleopatra's based designs) and reading here I think u can fuck her right?

My last question is about this genre, because Im new in this (adult visual novels) and I dont know many games, can anyone recommend me more full games pls? Finished is it possible pls.. (and if the game has a port in android better because I prefer play visual novels in my phone) Really apreciate it !

I really enjoyed this game so much, so srsly boys, when I finished today, I have felt empty inside.. the game is SO good, and I need more :(

btw, sorry for my english, is not my maternal language dont be rude if I write like a dummy haha

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I HAVE THE F^^^ WALKTHROUGH IN FRONT OF MY F%% FACE, bUCKO!

iF THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY SMARTASS - THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!
Then read it properly, "bucko".

From page 56: "Still upstairs, find the narrow hallway. Turn around around and open the door to show a scene where you explore the mansion a bit more. This will end the free-roam event if you have talked to everybody. If it doesn't end the free-roam event, you missed to talking to someone. Talk to them and it will end the free-roam event."

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hii, I am new here and just wanted to thank the developer for his wonderful work with this masterpiece. I also wanted to comment on a couple of doubts that I have.

-Is possible choose Josy in the last chapter? I mean, she is one of my favs and dude, I hated a lot when I saw that she was staying with..
-How can I go to meet Quinn when u are in ur room with Maya and the game offers u the two ways? (stay with maya or go to see Quinn, but u need she invites u, how?)
-My fav girl is Melanie (I REALLY love Cleopatra's based designs) and reading here I think u can fuck her right?

My last question is about this genre, because Im new in this (adult visual novels) and I dont know many games, can anyone recommend me more full games pls? Finished is it possible pls.. (and if the game has a port in android better because I prefer play visual novels in my phone) Really apreciate it !

I really enjoyed this game so much, so srsly boys, when I finished today, I have felt empty inside.. the game is SO good, and I need more :(

btw, sorry for my english, is not my maternal language dont be rude if I write like a dummy haha
1. Yes you just need to meet the requirements to be with her and Maya, check the walkthrough

2. You need accept Quinns offer in episode 1 and purchase all 3 orders before the end of episode 3 and you'll get the offer

3. yes just choose to stay with Sage at the end of episode 3 and you need DIK affinity/Score

Reactions: PinkGoddess

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

1. You can sleep in Josy's bed if you choose the threeway path, but you cannot be with just her, at least not yet.
  2. I believe you have to have bought the gloryhole services of Camila and Riona to be considered a well-paying customer and get the threesome offer.
  3. Yes, you can fuck Melanie but only if you stay with Sage in Ep 4 and have Neutral or DIK affinity.
What kind of games do you think you might into? If you let us know that we can probably recommend you some.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
1. Yes you just need to meet the requirements to be with her and Maya, check the walkthrough

2. You need accept Quinns offer in episode 1 and purchase all 3 orders before the end of episode 3 and you'll get the offer

3. yes just choose to stay with Sage at the end of episode 3 and you need DIK affinity/Score
Beat me by a minute. :cautious:

Although I don't believe you have to buy Sarah's services for the threesome. I didn't and still got the offer because I paid for Camila and Riona.

I swear 20% of all the comments are just people asking the same questions over and over again.
This is why I often don't say things in this thread. There's a lot I'd like to talk about and get people's opinions on since I'm still kinda new here, but I'm afraid I'll just be bringing up things that people are sick of talking about.

Feb 29, 2020
Question of the day, and a bit of a quiz, I don't know if it was asked before on this "almost-3000-pages-thread" but here it goes...

Does anyone knows, what is the max number of chicks MC has fucked, so far, condomless? (up to the end of season 1)

1, 2, 3, answer again...
Lets see if I can remember. These aren't necessarily in order.
1-Zoey: But I don't count that because it wasn't an optional choice.
2- Josy: She is the one who was set up as my love interest 1st so she makes the list
3-Sage: I gotta pay rent somehow.
4- Maya: I don't remember if we actually penetrated Maya. Also see Sage.

Everyone else got dick-denied. (I ain't no hoe.)

Reactions: Stepboy22

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Im just curious - what part of the sentence "I have the walkthrough in front of my face, already read it and talked to everybody" you didn't understand?

ive spend like 2 hours clicking on everything there is on my screen - and i can assure you ive clicked on every person and every object . "If it doesn't end the free-roam event, you missed to talking to someone." - so im wandering - who the f^^^^ i missed!!!!!
Upstairs > the hallway with the janitor closet > arrow on the right side of the right of the screen > click on the door > enter a dining room > end of free-roam.

Try that.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Lets see if I can remember. These aren't necessarily in order.
1-Zoey: But I don't count that because it wasn't an optional choice.
2- Josy: She is the one who was set up as my love interest 1st so she makes the list
3-Sage: I gotta pay rent somehow.
4- Maya: I don't remember if we actually penetrated Maya. Also see Sage.

Everyone else got dick-denied. (I ain't no hoe.)
Didn't even do Camila in her fine bubble butt. Shame on you.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes