Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I suspect he was trying to avoid spoiling the game for you. Regardless, what Mormont stated covers it. You are missing something, it is not a bug, it's most likely that hallway upstairs through the door. See the janitor's closet? You need to go back, or left outside that room, and it'll take you to another room. You'll progress from there.
The free roam can be tricky especially with all the rooms in the mansion this is all you need to do mercx

Reactions: Iruna. and RanchFTW

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
How is it going guys?

Close to 1000 pages to read. Yeah, not looking forward to it, but I guess the opinions of Maya has dropped pretty drastically.

Hope you're all staying safe and distancing socially. AND FUCKING REALLY DO IT YOU PLONKERS!

When's the next update?

Reactions: Darkmetal

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Lol hehe, I should change my avatar to Maya, because all being said Lizzie Hasler was quite a bit less fucked up than Maya :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How is it going guys?

Close to 1000 pages to read. Yeah, not looking forward to it, but I guess the opinions of Maya has dropped pretty drastically.

Hope you're all staying safe and distancing socially. AND FUCKING REALLY DO IT YOU PLONKERS!

When's the next update?
Depends who you ask. I don't look at Maya unfavourably and actually think she could feasibly be a love interest the MC can end up with after episode 20 in January 2024.

As for the eternal question, likely between the end of this month and early May according to those in the know.

curetastic

Jul 6, 2017

This week I've been working on static renders and writing more on the script.

118 animations and 1365 static renders are currently complete.

The render queue consists of 17 animations and I have one more lewd scene to pose animations for.

This means that I will overshoot 140 animations, but I'm not cutting content that I want in the update.

Next week I will push on with static renders.

Have a nice weekend and stay safe

Dr PinkCake
Can we have status updates like this one linked into the first page? This thread grows very fast and it's tiring to swim through new posts to find one. Thank you in advance.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, I've been curious about this for a while, but does anybody know why DPC left these forums? I've read some of their posts and it seems they were generally an amenable person who would occasionally respond to people in a reasonable manner, and who enjoyed coming to this forum to see what people wee saying about his games. I did see a post where they talked about how they received some abuse from people, so was that the reason or did they simply get annoyed with criticism and backseat devs trying to tell them how to make their game?

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
So, I've been curious about this for a while, but does anybody know why DPC left these forums? I've read some of their posts and it seems they were generally an amenable person who would occasionally respond to people in a reasonable manner, and who enjoyed coming to this forum to see what people wee saying about his games. I did see a post where they talked about how they received some abuse from people, so was that the reason or did they simply get annoyed with criticism and backseat devs trying to tell them how to make their game?
Probably Mod should answer since if we do it it may be considered off topic. There is democracy here. We are all equal, some are just more equal ...

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I went back and played the more than friends ending and choose to sleep in Maya's bed. It was kind of enlightening. She was very happy to see me/er, main fng dude. Not sure what that means.

Nimbus

Dec 21, 2017
Somehow I'm really hoping to pursue something with all six of the main girls. I just can't pick sides, on that topic who's your absolute favorite. As for me, I'll have to go Sage purely for charisma.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Now continue second round... but when u play Dr.Pinkcake games you remember why these games are top.
Damn, don't get me wrong but i like other games too but if you ask me so Dr.pincacke games are my top2 games and then come others(Lot)

Peace and love everybody.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
My absolute favorite is Camila. I wish she would be a main Girl, but oh well...
Same, i love that girl :love:
I hope she gets a LOT of content in EP5, not just sex wise because MC's done everything with her already :D but more romatic events, take her on a date or somthing like that :giggle:
We don't know anything about her so far...:unsure:

Reactions: CroftMG and Pinsel

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
Being a DIK v0.5.0 (Episode 5):
In development. Release date: TBD

...sorry for my ignorance... what's TBD ?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Being a DIK v0.5.0 (Episode 5):
In development. Release date: TBD

...sorry for my ignorance... what's TBD ?
To be determined or To be decided (TBD) – the appropriateness, feasibility, location, etc. of a given event has not been decided.
Edit: Born to slow.

Reactions: mentore
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes