Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Falling for someone is not a logical process,that can be quantified by a mathematical equasion :LOL:
It is something that just clicks.
As Josy was in a long distance relationship with Maya,she started developing feelings for the MC,same way as he was devoloping feelings for her.Everything that followed was a consequence of that feeling already being in place.Josy already made a decision to leave - leave her present life as whole and start over somewhere else.
What caused the internal conflict was that feeling for the MC.

It gets even more more complicated when it comes to M+J,its not that the girls dont care for each other,its that both have difficult circumstances at the moment.Nothing is working out for Josy,from her parents divorce,to not being admitted to college,to crappy job,to not being able to see Maya anywhere as often as she needs to.Maya has her father situation,the financial struggle and also no access to Josy,to make matters even worse Josy loses access to her phone,meaning they cant even comunicate through phone,Maya starts thinking that she got ghosted.

Its not the lack of feelings that causes the growing distance,but the circumstances of both girls causes the distance between them - and at that time comes a guy offering affection and support complicating things even further.

As for purity of Maya`s feelings - I want to remind you Maya and MC started to get closer becuase of the HoT tasks and the promise of free tuition.
Well purity is a weird word to say about Maya's feelings but you have to start somewhere, but her feelings grew a lot overtime since they have a lot of alone time in the dorm.

But i agree with everything you said above, specially M+J relationship

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Falling for someone is not a logical process,that can be quantified by a mathematical equation :LOL:
It is something that just clicks.
Obviously. That was just the only way I could think of to express how people's feeling for each other can be on different levels.

As Josy was in a long distance relationship with Maya,she started developing feelings for the MC,same way as he was devoloping feelings for her.Everything that followed was a consequence of that feeling already being in place.Josy already made a decision to leave - leave her present life as whole and start over somewhere else.
What caused the internal conflict was that feeling for the MC.
Thing is that, Josy does tell the MC on their first date that she has a crush on him but it also seems that this is their first substantial interaction with each other outside their job. They may have occasionally spoken at work, but they don't seem to have ever had a real conversation. I've been there myself, where you're physically attracted to someone and get the sense that they're an alright person, but you still know nothing about them. Sometimes this can be enough though, where you get that clichéd "love at first sight" thing, and your feelings are instantly very deep for someone you don't yet know.

Maybe this happened for Josy, maybe not. My personal interpretation is that she was definitely attracted to the MC physically and got the sense he was a good guy, but it was her need for intimacy and to get out of her relationship that initially led her to pursue him. She has since developed real feelings for him, but the foundations weren't entirely based on emotional needs but mostly on circumstantial needs.

It gets even more more complicated when it comes to M+J,its not that the girls dont care for each other,its that both have difficult circumstances at the moment.Nothing is working out for Josy,from her parents divorce,to not being admitted to college,to crappy job,to not being able to see Maya anywhere as often as she needs to.Maya has her father situation,the financial struggle and also no access to Josy,to make matters even worse Josy loses access to her phone,meaning they cant even comunicate through phone,Maya starts thinking that she got ghosted.
Yes, Maya and Josy do both care for each other, but each felt like the other didn't care as much for them because they likely didn't handle/communicate things properly. I can imagine Josy getting upset and annoyed at Maya for being so controlled by her Dad and this would cause Maya to think that Josy doesn't care much about what she's going through by being torn between her love for Josy and her love for her family, and Maya's apparent lack of willingness to stand up for their relationship would make Josy think that Maya doesn't care enough to fight for it. People in relationships want that affirmation, to feel that the person theiy're with is loyal to them and when they think that they aren't, this is what can cause them to have doubts.

The only circumstances of their lives that I would see as being what drove them to the MC would be their separation and feeling like the other one didn't care as much as they thought about their relationship as they did.

Its not the lack of feelings that causes the growing distance,but the circumstances of both girls causes the distance between them - and at that time comes a guy offering affection and support complicating things even further.
Yes, they certainly do not lack feelings for each other, but it's the perception of lack of feelings because of their situation with Maya's Dad that causes it. Josy looks for a way out of this and falls for the MC, and Maya isn't looking for anything but ends up falling for the MC because it happens relatively organically.

As for purity of Maya`s feelings - I want to remind you Maya and MC started to get closer becuase of the HoT tasks and the promise of free tuition.
True, it might not have started purely, but Maya found herself actually feeling good from doing it, and this in turn gave her feelings for him much quicker than if it hadn't happened. The MC also (depending on how you play) can be very understanding and forgiving of her actions which makes her appreciate him more and develop those feelings further. It was an odd start to their relationship, but it brought them closer together and is now looking like there is the potential for them to have a really solid relationship.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is there someway use money cheat/code without that not change save files like mods.
First time i used minigames and now not... money is problem.
Use this site to edit your save you can give yourself as much money as you want it's pretty straight forward to use just upload your save edit the values and download the desired save.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Use this site to edit your save you can give yourself as much money as you want it's pretty straight forward to use just upload your save edit the values and download the desired save.
Hey that's cheating:ROFLMAO:
I wonder why people need more money. I had no problem to play through with what was available.
I am not going to try being funny since it could be classified OT AGAIN:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey that's cheating:ROFLMAO:
I wonder why people need more money. I had no problem to play through with what was available.
I am not going to try being funny since it could be classified OT AGAIN:mad:
If you need to use cheats then there ain't much hope for you tbh, I had no problem with money either although that's the easiest way to go about it.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
If you need to use cheats then there ain't much hope for you tbh, I had no problem with money either although that's the easiest way to go about it.
Yeah, first time when i play, money is not problem with minigames and no Quinn "food" service.
But now no minigames etc and use Quinn food service, expensive.

Reactions: Mormont

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Yeah, first time when i play, money is not problem with minigames and no Quinn "food" service.
There is enough money there without mini games. You just need to keep your eyes open and use it wisely. I was able to cover all the "expenses" ;) Maya's room is one of the locations you can replenish.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
You missed out the important part of having the dev console command enabled with UnRen.
You could also create any "file.rpy" in the "game" directory with the following:
Python:
init -1:
    python hide:
        config.developer = True
Note however that BaD includes some cheat protection, so the money thing will work but changing your DIK/CHICK score will freeze the game.

There is enough money there without mini games. You just need to keep your eyes open and use it wisely. I was able to cover all the "expenses" ;) Maya's room is one of the locations you can replenish.
Just remember the rules: stealing Maya's money is (y), but stealing Jill's money is (n).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I only played with the cheats to make it easier to get all the scenes on my second playthrough, then I did a third playthrough where I repeated my Neutral path from the first one but had the MC fuck Mona and Camila and shower with Jill because I felt like these scenes shouldn't have been dependent on your affinity.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
use it wisely
No fuckin way second round xD
(Jokes jokes..)

My first time almoust perfect(Chick route) but not get josy and Mya ending because wrong decisions.
Now i try bad boy style, fuck everybody and no faithful to Mya.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm not sure how you are doing it but better to have that all in one separate route Quinn's menu being the big money drain thankfully we haven't had the need to spend much money on the girls yet apart from a gift for Josy or paying for Bella's lunch even though she don't accept that.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I'm not sure how you are doing it but better to have that all in one separate route Quinn's menu being the big money drain thankfully we haven't had the need to spend much money on the girls yet apart from a gift for Josy or paying for Bella's lunch even though she don't accept that.
But my second problem is this:
You use chat mod and You can't use the future updates(?)
But if u use cheat code(ctrl+o) u can use future 0.5.x etc?

Now this second round is "useless" if not can't use future.
Or then i play thirnd time and totaled chick side and get Mya and Josy ending.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

It's only useless if scrappy doesn't continue making the mod. Just make sure you always have a clean version of the game without mods to install the update patch then when scrappy's latest version of the mod is available, install it and your modded save files should work just fine.

Reactions: Sorrow85 and D Dog

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

That's why I'd go with the save editing it's so much easier and quicker than using the mod and keeping that in mind for future editions you can just get in-game straight away with the correct amount you had

Reactions: Iruna. and Sorrow85
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes