Alex_12

Feb 15, 2020
Here's my compressed version.
Being a DIK [v0.4.2] [Dr PinkCake] - Original Size: 6.1 GB

Download Win (1.2GB)
: - -
Download Mac (1.2GB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Android link for compressed version apk????

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Can u break game with cheat mod?
I meaning that u set always dik/chick points when they are useful.

Jill must be Chick route but Saga Dik route.

First time i try play no cheat but second try with cheat mod and try got "best" ending.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I went back and played the more than friends ending and choose to sleep in Maya's bed. It was kind of enlightening. She was very happy to see me/er, main fng dude. Not sure what that means.
When you choose her she does seem happier than Josy, and what they each say to him when they're in bed is interesting too; Maya says, "Let's never fight like that again", and Josy says, "I've missed you". Maya's words seem to indicate that she doesn't want to get in a situation like this again where she may lose him, whereas Josy's just happy to be with him again. Both statements show they have feelings for him, but it feels like Maya's are stronger than Josy's.

I think Maya's one of those people who falls in love fast whereas Josy doesn't give herself over so readily. So, at this stage, Maya feels more for the MC than Josy does and perhaps Josy can get to that same level but it will take more time. But even if she does, I feel that Maya is going to be the more likely of the two for the MC to end up with at the end of this game if you can't have both, but hopefully we can since I feel like we need a happy threesome ending after what happened in AL.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
When you choose her she does seem happier than Josy, and what they each say to him when they're in bed is interesting too; Maya says, "Let's never fight like that again", and Josy says, "I've missed you". Maya's words seem to indicate that she doesn't want to get in a situation like this again where she may lose him, whereas Josy's just happy to be with him again. Both statements show they have feelings for him, but it feels like Maya's are stronger than Josy's.

I think Maya's one of those people who falls in love fast whereas Josy doesn't give herself over so readily. So, at this stage, Maya feels more for the MC than Josy does and perhaps Josy can get to that same level but it will take more time. But even if she does, I feel that Maya is going to be the more likely of the two for the MC to end up with at the end of this game if you can't have both, but hopefully we can since I feel like we need a happy threesome ending after what happened in AL.
How'd you get that? From all the times both Maya and Josy have interacted they both like the MC as equally Josy even cooked the guy dinner that's why Maya and Josy are so alike so no idea how you're getting one liking him more than the other.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
How'd you get that? From all the times both Maya and Josy have interacted they both like the MC as equally Josy even cooked the guy dinner that's why Maya and Josy are so alike so no idea how you're getting one liking him more than the other.
I can see where Holy is going with that, Maya said some times that it was weird for her to catch feelings for man but during her route you can see that her feelings are getting stronger and stronger, the way she looks at MC when they were resting facing each other was on another level(Almost like love).

For me i think thay they both like the MC almost equal, im hoping for a happy ending for the three of them.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Can u break game with cheat mod?
I meaning that u set always dik/chick points when they are useful.

Jill must be Chick route but Saga Dik route.

First time i try play no cheat but second try with cheat mod and try got "best" ending.
I don't know about "breaking" the game, but save files where you used scrappy's mod can't be used in a non-modded version of the game, so there's that. Also, future updates can be added by patching the game but DPC said via Patreon that the patch won't work if you have mods installed.

So far I haven't seen any negative effects of changing points throughout the game. I did do things that I otherwise wouldn't have been able to if I hadn't changed points (like fucking Mona and Camila and showering with Jill), but I always put my stats back to what they were before and I guess we'll see if that messes things up later.

At the moment, a "best" ending for this first season is really based on personal opinion. Some people might like being a total DIK, wearing the helmet, and fucking as many HOTs as possible, and others don't. I've tended to stay around the Neutral Affinity and Chick Status since I feel like you've got a better chance of getting most of the main girls this way as Sage seems to be the only one to respond well to you being a DIK.

Reactions: Sorrow85

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Dont follow that logic either.
Josy`s the one who initiated the romantic relationship with the MC,aswell as the intercourse.She feels horrible about the situation and activly tries for reconciliation,throughout the entire ep4.
"Ive missed you" as in "Ive missed being close to you".
Like Mormont said,both of the girls care about the MC equaly,both were willing to risk current relationship to be with him.

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
Question of the day,

Has anyone tried, or is it possible, to make a run where the MC doesn't lay with any girl?

That should be called the "monk" route.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Josy`s the one who initiated the romantic relationship with the MC,aswell as the intercourse.She feels horrible about the situation and activly tries for reconciliation,throughout the entire ep4.
Like Mormont said,both of the girls care about the MC equaly,both were willing to risk current relationship to be with him.
Totally agreed.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, during my recent exile from this thread, I've had what I think is a revelation about this. At first, I was annoyed with Josy because I felt she was inconsistent, what with her wanting to run away from it all but pursuing the MC at the same time, telling him she wasn't doing it because she was lonely but then telling Maya she did it because she was "weaker", and pleading with Maya "don't leave me" when she seemed perfectly willing to leave her most of the time. But now I think I understand why the sudden change in Josy.

I believe she does have feelings for the MC, but she was also looking for a way out which is why Josy was torn between running away and being with the MC. She even says during the dinner that she looks at cheating as a way to "get out" of an unhappy relationship. Maya, on the other hand, was feeling like Josy didn't care about her and even tells her this when they have their chat in the dorm room after the MC storms out. They both do feel something for him, but Maya's feelings came from feeling genuinely wanted by someone, someone who cared about her a lot and was willing to trust and help her even thought he didn't know her. Josy's feelings seemed to be more superficial, based on physical attraction, a need for intimacy, and a desire to escape what she viewed at the time was a bad relationship.

But when they reconnnect in the DIK mansion, they do so on a much deeper level because of their shared experiences during their time apart and their time with the MC. Josy appreciates what Maya was feeling about their relationship and what drove her to the MC because she felt the same but also thought she was alone in feeling like this. I think it made her realise just how much she loves Maya because they're more similar and compatible than she thought they were, and that despite her previous actions, she realises she doesn't want to lose her. This, and perhaps out of a sudden feeling of guilt for wanting to throw that all away, is why she pleads with Maya not to leave her.

I think of it as their feelings for each other being on a scale of 1-10. When Josy and Maya were good, they were probably around a 7, but then they hit that rocky patch and the uncertainty of their feelings for each other dropped that number to below 5. Then the MC comes along and they both quickly fall for him for their own reasons, giving them about a 5 for him. But when they reunite, their feelings for each other shoot back up to 7 or 8. When Maya gets emotional realising that she shouldn't have kept shutting out the MC, this is where I think her feelings get a bit deeper, a 6 or 7, whereas Josy's feelings stay at 5.

It's a minimal difference, sure, but I just feel like Maya's feelings have a stronger foundation than Josy's at this point.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, during my recent exile from this thread, I've had what I think is a revelation about this. At first, I was annoyed with Josy because I felt she was inconsistent, what with her wanting to run away from it all but pursuing the MC at the same time, telling him she wasn't doing it because she was lonely but then telling Maya she did it because she was "weaker", and pleading with Maya "don't leave me" when she seemed perfectly willing to leave her most of the time. But now I think I understand why the sudden change in Josy.

I believe she does have feelings for the MC, but she was also looking for a way out which is why Josy was torn between running away and being with the MC. She even says during the dinner that she looks at cheating as a way to "get out" of an unhappy relationship. Maya, on the other hand, was feeling like Josy didn't care about her and even tells her this when they have their chat in the dorm room after the MC storms out. They both do feel something for him, but Maya's feelings came from feeling genuinely wanted by someone, someone who cared about her a lot and was willing to trust and help her even thought he didn't know her. Josy's feelings seemed to be more superficial, based on physical attraction, a need for intimacy, and a desire to escape what she viewed at the time was a bad relationship.

But when they reconnnect in the DIK mansion, they do so on a much deeper level because of their shared experiences during their time apart and their time with the MC. Josy appreciates what Maya was feeling about their relationship and what drove her to the MC because she felt the same but also thought she was alone in feeling like this. I think it made her realise just how much she loves Maya because they're more similar and compatible than she thought they were, and that despite her previous actions, she realises she doesn't want to lose her. This, and perhaps out of a sudden feeling of guilt for wanting to throw that all away, is why she pleads with Maya not to leave her.

I think of it as their feelings for each other being on a scale of 1-10. When Josy and Maya were good, they were probably around a 7, but then they hit that rocky patch and the uncertainty of their feelings for each other dropped that number to below 5. Then the MC comes along and they both quickly fall for him for their own reasons, giving them about a 5 for him. But when they reunite, their feelings for each other shoot back up to 7 or 8. When Maya gets emotional realising that she shouldn't have kept shutting out the MC, this is where I think her feelings get a bit deeper, a 6 or 7, whereas Josy's feelings stay at 5.

It's a minimal difference, sure, but I just feel like Maya's feelings have a stronger foundation than Josy's at this point.
She was looking for a way out because of the situation with Maya that had been weighing on her mind the whole time I'm not going to go into this because as I've said both Maya and Josy are equal and share the same feelings for the MC.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
She was looking for a way out because of the situation with Maya that had been weighing on her mind the whole time I'm not going to go into this because as I've said both Maya and Josy are equal and share the same feelings for the MC.
But if your feelings for someone are based purely on looking for a way out of an existing relationship, then surely those aren't as strong someone who is feeling unloved and unwanted who then suddenly has someone that makes them feel loved and wanted?

Josy, it feels to me, was tired of the difficulties of her relationship with Maya and decided to pursue her physical attraction to the MC as a means of escape. Her feelings for him may very well be the same as Maya's, I just feel that hers were based on more superficial reasons.

Reactions: Minengeschoss

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Falling for someone is not a logical process,that can be quantified by a mathematical equasion :LOL:
It is something that just clicks.
As Josy was in a long distance relationship with Maya,she started developing feelings for the MC,same way as he was devoloping feelings for her.Everything that followed was a consequence of that feeling already being in place.Josy already made a decision to leave - leave her present life as whole and start over somewhere else.
What caused the internal conflict was that feeling for the MC.

It gets even more more complicated when it comes to M+J,its not that the girls dont care for each other,its that both have difficult circumstances at the moment.Nothing is working out for Josy,from her parents divorce,to not being admitted to college,to crappy job,to not being able to see Maya anywhere as often as she needs to.Maya has her father situation,the financial struggle and also no access to Josy,to make matters even worse Josy loses access to her phone,meaning they cant even comunicate through phone,Maya starts thinking that she got ghosted.

Its not the lack of feelings that causes the growing distance,but the circumstances of both girls causes the distance between them - and at that time comes a guy offering affection and support complicating things even further.

As for purity of Maya`s feelings - I want to remind you Maya and MC started to get closer becuase of the HoT tasks and the promise of free tuition.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
At the moment, a "best" ending for this first season is really based on personal opinion. Some people might like being a total DIK, wearing the helmet, and fucking as many HOTs as possible, and others don't. I've tended to stay around the Neutral Affinity and Chick Status since I feel like you've got a better chance of getting most of the main girls this way as Sage seems to be the only one to respond well to you being a DIK.
I think "true" ending is betweeen Mya or Josy.
Jill is the "perfcet" girl.

If my option... Chick side(like i play first time) and now try bad boy style but chick side better(mya, Jill, Josy)

Is there someway use money cheat/code without that not change save files like mods.
First time i used minigames and now not... money is problem.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes