Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
That's why I'd go with the save editing it's so much easier and quicker than using the mod and keeping that in mind for future editions you can just get in-game straight away with the correct amount you had
I know i'm stupid but i still confirm:
you mean and edit saves or u mean cheat command?

Maybe OP should add stupid questions by Sorrow85.

Thanks to everyone who answerd, i really appreciate it.

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I know i'm stupid but i still confirm:
you mean and edit saves or u mean cheat command?

Maybe OP should add stupid questions by Sorrow85.

Thanks to everyone who answerd, i really appreciate it.
The website is good because the mod takes a few hours to be made after the game is released so it depends on you whenever you get round to playing it you can have the saves ready and waiting or wait a bit longer for the mod.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The website is good because the mod takes a few hours to be made after the game is released so it depends on you whenever you get round to playing it you can have the saves ready and waiting or wait a bit longer for the mod.
Damn, Envy is an expensive girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank for the god cheat mods.
is better to use console cheats for money since it doenst break your save after next chapter is released, the mod is mostly for those of us that want to know correct answers for mini games and conversations etc.
I actually dont use the mod in all my saves anymore and give me money with the console commands.

Reactions: Mormont

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Obviously. That was just the only way I could think of to express how people's feeling for each other can be on different levels.

Thing is that, Josy does tell the MC on their first date that she has a crush on him but it also seems that this is their first substantial interaction with each other outside their job. They may have occasionally spoken at work, but they don't seem to have ever had a real conversation. I've been there myself, where you're physically attracted to someone and get the sense that they're an alright person, but you still know nothing about them. Sometimes this can be enough though, where you get that clichéd "love at first sight" thing, and your feelings are instantly very deep for someone you don't yet know.

Maybe this happened for Josy, maybe not. My personal interpretation is that she was definitely attracted to the MC physically and got the sense he was a good guy, but it was her need for intimacy and to get out of her relationship that initially led her to pursue him. She has since developed real feelings for him, but the foundations weren't entirely based on emotional needs but mostly on circumstantial needs.

Yes, Maya and Josy do both care for each other, but each felt like the other didn't care as much for them because they likely didn't handle/communicate things properly. I can imagine Josy getting upset and annoyed at Maya for being so controlled by her Dad and this would cause Maya to think that Josy doesn't care much about what she's going through by being torn between her love for Josy and her love for her family, and Maya's apparent lack of willingness to stand up for their relationship would make Josy think that Maya doesn't care enough to fight for it. People in relationships want that affirmation, to feel that the person theiy're with is loyal to them and when they think that they aren't, this is what can cause them to have doubts.

The only circumstances of their lives that I would see as being what drove them to the MC would be their separation and feeling like the other one didn't care as much as they thought about their relationship as they did.

Yes, they certainly do not lack feelings for each other, but it's the perception of lack of feelings because of their situation with Maya's Dad that causes it. Josy looks for a way out of this and falls for the MC, and Maya isn't looking for anything but ends up falling for the MC because it happens relatively organically.

True, it might not have started purely, but Maya found herself actually feeling good from doing it, and this in turn gave her feelings for him much quicker than if it hadn't happened. The MC also (depending on how you play) can be very understanding and forgiving of her actions which makes her appreciate him more and develop those feelings further. It was an odd start to their relationship, but it brought them closer together and is now looking like there is the potential for them to have a really solid relationship.
No,getting out of current relationship is not Josy`s motivation and it goes beyond the need for physical aspect of a relationship,its not the realtionship with Maya that makes her unhappy but lack of Maya as a whole on top of her own issues.
Emotional needs is exactly what pushed her into another guys arms(MC`s arms that is).
The dinner conversation you bring up,is her trying to justify her feelings for the MC while being with someone else and acting on those feelings.

Maya did stood up to her father,she resigned from her fathers money to be with Josy and Im pretty sure Josy is well aware of the situation.The plan was to go to the same college to be together,Maya was holding the 2nd bed for Josy,specificly.The things went even deeper south when Josy did not got admitted in the first batch and was pretty low on the waiting list,that what made Josy feel like giving up.

The only circumstances of their lives that I would see as being what drove them to the MC would be their separation and feeling like the other one didn't care as much as they thought about their relationship as they did.
Than you are ignoring everything that matters.
Feel like already explained Josy`s situation - her parents divorce is heavy on her,she did not got admitted to college,at the time she feels like she wont be able to be with Maya - the combination of her circumstances makes her feel vulnarble,emotional support and not fucking is exactly what she needs right now,due to the long distance,its also something she does not get from Maya at the time.

Maya does not feel accepted,she is sacrificing her familky ties to be with Josy and than feels like Josy ghosted her,I can imagine it made her feel rejected and also being at a very vulnarble stage of her life.

In both cases there comes MC offering exactly what both of them need - attention,affection,understanding,support...

I partially agree with the last part,yes the tasks made the 2 grow closer and in relativly short amount of time(in name of my Baby - you`re welcome :HideThePain: ) but "it made Maya feel good"?Really?Like everytime she felt guilty,regretful and apologizing?We might have different definitions of feelin` good:HideThePain:

Minoruxxx - Dont worry Im not a Maya hater,just keeping it real;)

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Welp, I haven't been here since Nov and notice that:
- The thread has advanced appox. 1000 pages since then! (By the time BaDIK wraps, this will easily be the unbeatable "longest thead of all time on F95") (y)

- There is now a mod splash warning in the OP itself...(hmm, must have missed some drama) :unsure:

- After skimming back a dozen pages or so, I see only 2 of the OG regulars that have been around since the early days (you know who you are), so in recognition of that, I hereby nominate their respective favorites for having the most "creative" scenes in Chapter 4!

JQ1b-DM.png

Having said that, best girl is still Bella :p
BellaBrows.gif

PS: Et tu, Minen? :LOL:
How is it going guys?

Close to 1000 pages to read.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
No,getting out of current relationship is not Josy`s motivation and it goes beyond the need for physical aspect of a relationship,its not the realtionship with Maya that makes her unhappy but lack of Maya as a whole on top of her own issues.
Emotional needs is exactly what pushed her into another guys arms(MC`s arms that is).
The dinner conversation you bring up,is her trying to justify her feelings for the MC while being with someone else and acting on those feelings.

Maya did stood up to her father,she resigned from her fathers money to be with Josy and Im pretty sure Josy is well aware of the situation.The plan was to go to the same college to be together,Maya was holding the 2nd bed for Josy,specificly.The things went even deeper south when Josy did not got admitted in the first batch and was pretty low on the waiting list,that what made Josy feel like giving up.

Feel like already explained Josy`s situation - her parents divorce is heavy on her,she did not got admitted to college,at the time she feels like she wont be able to be with Maya - the combination of her circumstances makes her feel vulnarble,emotional support and not fucking is exactly what she needs right now,due to the long distance,its also something she does not get from Maya at the time.

Maya does not feel accepted,she is sacrificing her familky ties to be with Josy and than feels like Josy ghosted her,I can imagine it made her feel rejected and also being at a very vulnarble stage of her life.

In both cases there comes MC offering exactly what both of them need - attention,affection,understanding,support...

I partially agree with the last part,yes the tasks made the 2 grow closer and in relativly short amount of time(in name of my Baby - you`re welcome :HideThePain: ) but "it made Maya feel good"?Really?Like everytime she felt guilty,regretful and apologizing?We might have different definitions of feelin` good:HideThePain:

Minoruxxx - Dont worry Im not a Maya hater,just keeping it real;)
if the mc shows in the game that he really loves them , they agreed to some kind of triangle relationship, i think that if they will go to such lengths is enough to understand that the mc was not just a 2nd plate for them.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
hmm, must have missed some drama
A drama that was resolved between the two users and before all the fake news stories about the weather :KEK:

"creative" scenes in Chapter 4!
Both of their scenes stole the update I knew the Jade scene was going to be great, but the Quinn scene really surprised me you should have seen everyone jumping on the Quinn bandwagon after 0.4 it was crazy

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
Checking your patreon page every 10 minutes.... WHEN please tell US WHEN will YOU release it? How much more should we wait ?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Welp, I haven't been here since Nov and notice that:
- The thread has advanced appox. 1000 pages since then! (By the time BaDIK wraps, this will easily be the unbeatable "longest thead of all time on F95") (y)

- There is now a mod splash warning in the OP itself...(hmm, must have missed some drama) :unsure:

- After skimming back a dozen pages or so, I see only 2 of the OG regulars that have been around since the early days (you know who you are), so in recognition of that, I hereby nominate their respective favorites for having the most "creative" scenes in Chapter 4!

View attachment 609517

Having said that, best girl is still Bella :p
View attachment 609518

PS: Et tu, Minen? :LOL:
welcome back !

Reactions: Darkmetal

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
A drama that was resolved between the two users and before all the fake news stories about the weather :KEK:

Both of their scenes stole the update I knew the Jade scene was going to be great, but the Quinn scene really surprised me you should have seen everyone jumping on the Quinn bandwagon after 0.4 it was crazy
Crazy doesnt even begin to describe it
It was madness in its purest form and criminal attempt at stealing my Baby from me:mad:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Then why does Josy seem determined at times to just run away and start anew? Because some people often feel this way about a broken or fractured relationship; they'd rather run from the pain and the issues than deal with them head on and this can either be literal running away or running into the arms of someone else. Yes, both Josy and Maya missed being with each other, but we also know that they argued and fought with each other on a regular basis which doesn't make for a happy relationship and this frustrated both of them. Even Maya says that being with the MC is "easier" because of all the "fighting & being ghosted", and Josy's way to deal with it was to potentially literally run away from her relationship with Maya.

There were other factors in Josy wanting to leave town to go start her life elsewhere, like the blow to her confidence for not getting into B&R, having to stay another year at home with Monica who she doesn't get on with, feeling like her Dad who she has a fairly decent relationship with often sides with Monica and Tommy on certain things, and the MC who she has a crush on is leaving her, but running away from her difficult relationship with Maya is also part of that. All of them are emotionally unfulfilled needs and this draws her to the MC, but such is her need for them that she's initially considering starting a whole new life in order to fulfill them.

Maya's Dad held up the tuition by giving her an ultimatum, mostly likely for her to stop seeing Josy, and Maya couldn't do it. That could be seen as "standing up" to him, but I can't see Maya as someone who would have pushed back hard against his ultimatum and argued strongly against her Dad. More likely that she tried to reason with him but he wouldn't budge and she simply accepted not getting the tuition without much of a fight. So I would think it more an act of resignation than standing up to her Dad.

I also think the story about the exchange student that doesn't show up is more plausible than Maya holding the room in vain hope of Josy turning up because the dorm rooms are randomly assigned. Neither Maya nor Josy could have got themselves assigned to the same room because that's not how the system works.

Josy seems perfectly fine with her parents divorce, it doesn't seem like it bothers at all. She recognises that her Mom wasn't the best and that her Dad was driven into the arms of someone else because of it and accepts this, even if she doesn't like Monica.

As I said earlier, all those other factors do contribute to her wanting to run away because they are emotional needs that she feels, at that time, she should try to seek elsewhere, but I'd still say that the most prominent reason she was drawn to the MC was her need for intimacy with someone who she felt cared about her.

Maya does not feel accepted,she is sacrificing her family ties to be with Josy and than feels like Josy ghosted her,I can imagine it made her feel rejected and also being at a very vulnarble stage of her life.
I think Maya's risking her family ties, not sacrificing them. To me it seems like Maya's one of those people who grew up in a happy home with a loving family but when they found out she was gay, specifically her parents, they couldn't accept it and Maya feels like she lost their love. Deep down she still loves her parents and wants their acceptance which is why she has a hard time standing up to her Dad properly because she fears that if she does she'll lose them forever. It's something that's all too common for LGBTQ people; wanting to be accepted by their family for who they are. That struggle between holding on to what you have whilst also going for what you want is what I think Maya's dealing with.

It does put her in a vulnerable spot and it's probably why she views being with the MC as "easier" because it would make things easier with her parents but also because she feels the MC is more supportive of her at this point in time than Josy.

I'm talking about physically. Maya was surprised to find that grinding against a guy, being touched by a guy, kissing a guy, all felt physically good because it turned her on which is not something she thought was possible. She obviously feels a great deal of emotional guilt for having used him like that, but it's that new and exciting physical feeling that lingers in her mind because, like Josy, she's missed such intimacy. This coupled with the fact that the MC is so supportive, understanding, and encouraging is what draws her closer to him because these new feelings make her feel good.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes