Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You're really not getting it they have already explained most of the situation what I mean by the wrong is keeping stuff from the MC they can't keep him in the dark if they need his help Maya and Josy need to stop being so secretive with him and just tell him unless they want to get in another situation that could backfire on them.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You're really not getting it they have already explained most of the situation what I mean by the wrong is keeping stuff from the MC they can't keep him in the dark if they need his help Maya and Josy need to stop being so secretive with him and just tell him unless they want to get in another situation that could backfire on them.
Well since the MC's going to be very much involved in helping them on the threeway path and may well be roped in to help on the friendship path, I'm sure they will do this and fully expect them to do so sooner rather than later.

But I do feel that's there's still things left unsaid on both paths, like on the threeway path where Maya tells Josy, "I can't say what I feel about this in front of you", and Josy say what she feels either, so what did they mean by that? What is it that they feel that they can't say in front of each other? Also, what was it they whispered to each other? These questions also go along with the "no more secrecy" point you make and if they want a proper second chance they should tell the MC what this was about.

Then on the friend path, if they really want to keep him as a friend, they should give him more info about their relationship, about what caused the rift between them, and what they really felt him. I know I'd want to know this is if it were me in his position, because I'd want to understand better why what happened happened. I suppose that's just my personal projection and the MC may be someone that doesn't care about those details, but that's how it is for me.

jddomi

Apr 4, 2020
In part 4 quinn and tommy argue about josy playing spin the dildo Shortly after, josy spins the dildo and it lands on the MC giving the choice to make out with josy or not. After that i get a message that i have to check the rooster. I check rooster (eventhough its impossible to read as the print is so small, prolly cuz im playing on my phone) and look at everything and then exit the app. I still keep getting a message to check rooster and the game wont let me advance past that point. Would someone please tell me what i am missing or what i need to do? Thank you.
I am having this problem in the android version. Anyone now how to sort it out?

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I did it, the picture if you say so and it doesn't happen anything.
You have to interact with this post until it disappears from Rooster app. You are doing something wrong. I played Android version from here and everything worked fine.

Reactions: Iruna.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yes, I'm sure of that. The only reason I said "for now" wasn't because I think that's what they feel, but because if we are indeed going to have 20 episodes, I think there's plenty of scope for either or both of them to still be love interests if you choose to be friends at this point.
As Mormont already pointed out, that's not gonna happen.

If you choose to stay friends with M&J it'll remain that way for the rest of the game. Entering their relationship is the only way you'll get more than friendship with them moving forward in the story.

Choosing to only be friends is the option for the many players who don't want anything to do with those two anymore.

You can't friend zone both of them and except to become more than just that in the future, other wise would be the point of having that choice in the first place?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As Mormont already pointed out, that's not gonna happen.

If you choose to stay friends with M&J it'll remain that way for the rest of the game. Entering their relationship is the only way you'll get more than friendship with them moving forward in the story.

Choosing to only be friends is the option for the many players who don't want anything to do with those two anymore.

You can't friend zone both of them and except to become more than just that in the future, other wise would be the point of having that choice in the first place?
I don't see how some people are so certain of this. Sure, DPC included things like this in AL but that was 8 episodes and this game could be 20, so we're potentially only at 1/5th of the story right now. Cutting off Leah early on in AL was different because she was never a main girl of that story and there were plenty of chances to get with Rena right up until episode 6, so completely shutting the door on 2 of the 5 main girls this early is hard for me believe, unless there's something in the code that indicates they're done or DPC has said this is the case.

I get that some people want to cut them off, and that's fine if that's their choice and they want to pursue other girls. I'm not saying anyone should be forced back into a relationship with them if they said "no" here, but I don't see why there can't be upcoming events in this game that could bring them back to him as there's still so much left of both the overall story and their story to explore. People can still reject and avoid them, of course, but I don't think Maya and Josy are going to not still be part of the story and they could easily be the Rena of this game, where you get multiple different chances to be with them. I've even seen some people say that although they cut them off now, they'd be willing to try again later if they redeem themselves, so some people would consider giving them another chance.

I think it all depends on the playthrough you have as well, which is probably the reason why people have such vastly differing opinions. As someone who played the game doing everything I could with Maya and Josy, I felt that the MC going down the friend path was because he simply he chose not to get in the way of their relationship and accept their feelings for each other, even though he still has feelings for them. This is why I feel, from my perspective based on my experience, there could be ways for things to start up again because the feelings they all have aren't completely gone and certain events could feasibly bring those back to the surface.

I'll be curious to see what happens in Ep 5 for those that went down the friend path with regards to what, if any, interactions can be had with them and if you can still get relationship points for them because that will be a big indicator of whether or not it's truly over with them.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Because DPC has said as much when the branching routes were first announced, but I'm done with this because it's going in one ear and out the other. :FacePalm:
Ya know, if you'd started with that, maybe this wouldn't have dragged on for so long. :rolleyes:

Some folks here act like anyone who ever posts a comment should know absolutely everything that's ever been said and discussed about this game in the last 2000+ pages. Maybe next time if someone questions something about the game that has an official answer, you might think about mentioning it straight away.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes