pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
True, but I still find it odd that all paths with the 5 main girls can potentially be closed this early on, unless there's going to be an ending where the MC ends up a massive DIK and lifelong bachelor having casual sex with random women for the rest of his life.
Well, I think you are close, there will be Massive Chick, Neutral, and Massive DIK endings with certain girls falling into each.
...... Unless DPC has his own plan and will make fools of all of us:ROFLMAO:
Besides, I am not convinced we got to know all main girls. With only season one completed a lot could happen.

Reactions: Iruna. and RanchFTW

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, your the only one that's disagreeing and didn't you say you were a new player? It doesn't matter how long people have been around here for most pick the game up pretty fast and have a pretty good understanding of what's going on.

DPC says, people on here have said and as it was mentioned even in the walkthrough has reference to this.
Well it's hard not to disagree when you're not aware that paths can be cut off this early and the responses to what you're saying just look like people who have a different viewpoint. Also, it's rare for a game to cut off the main LI pursuits this early so that also contributes to the feeling of disbelief. I know AL had clear cutoff points for different girls, but I figured this would come much later on.

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
Well, I think you are close, there will be Massive Chick, Neutral, and Massive DIK endings with certain girls falling into each.
Besides, I am not convinced we got to know all main girls. With only season one completed a lot could happen.
DPC stated there will be multiple endings for the game and for almost every girl.Also I think there will be only 5 LI, think DPC said it before starting the game but everything can change.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Considering they made 22 different endings for AL, I can't imagine just how many this game will have when all is said and done. I'd imagine that the Neutral path can get you any of them, the DIK path can get you Sage, and the CHICK path can get you one or two of the rest.

I suppose it's possible we could get other girls who the MC can score points with in season 2, but surely it'd be easier to just stick with these 5 than to start adding more and more LIs to the mix. Unless it's just Quinn and she becomes a surprise 6th LI if you cut off the other 5 and do all the season 1 stuff with her; fuck her during the cum-petition, buy all her offers, have the threesome with her and Riona, go into Quinn's room when you stay with Sage, and fuck her on the roof of the DIK mansion.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Considering they made 22 different endings for AL, I can't imagine just how many this game will have when all is said and done. I'd imagine that the Neutral path can get you any of them, the DIK path can get you Sage, and the CHICK path can get you one or two of the rest.

I suppose it's possible we could get other girls who the MC can score points with in season 2, but surely it'd be easier to just stick with these 5 than to start adding more and more LIs to the mix. Unless it's just Quinn and she becomes a surprise 6th LI if you cut off the other 5 and do all the season 1 stuff with her; fuck her during the cum-petition, buy all her offers, have the threesome with her and Riona, go into Quinn's room when you stay with Sage, and fuck her on the roof of the DIK mansion.
I would like to see more of MC's first girlfriend though. Man can dream, right?:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Iruna.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But is pretty clear and obvious, it is not like you close the path without knowing or by accident, every single tool is there to keep your interest in Josy and the other girl, or not. Harder to believe is going for "just friends" and then all the sudden an option that say "you know what, I was just kidding".

Just picture that we didn't knew about it, and in season 5 you find out that you can have a relationship with Josy and/or the other girl, and you go like "But I choose just friend back in season 1, why?"... right? :BootyTime:

The choice is there, pretty clear to be honest.
It's clear he chooses to be friends, but knowing this game could have up to 20 episodes and without the benefit of knowing this is a definitive closing off of the path, I'd say that it wasn't out of the realms of possibility to imagine there was a path back. It also wouldn't have been a sudden thing either, but a gradual one where events in the game would involve them and bring back old feelings leading to the option to try again.

There's still so much left of this game, so I think it's easy to see why people wouldn't think this is a forever decision. A lot could happen that could reopen that door and it's probably why I've seen some people say that they said "no" for now because they want to see the characters improve in order to get a second chance.

Anyway, I chose the threeway path because that's what I wanted, I just thought it would've been interesting if going down the friend path could eventually lead back to one or both of them in a meaningful way.

Reactions: pilapila3

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Hm, I guess I would agree, although I'd make it a top 5 with Droid Productions and Likesblondes in it. Those are the 5 best developers I've found on this site so far. Then again I'm partial to both their games as well. Ah well.
Obviously it is matter of personal preferences. I would definitely mention MrKnobb in the top five.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I wish threads would have some sort of sticky note at the top of each page of when the next release is or even an estimate.
It's time for a hero to put the answers to the questions asked 2-3 times a day to his/her signature, just like the hero who put the DIK party walkthrough :D they'll still ask the same stuff tirelessly but maybe a few people will see it and stop asking for them, lol

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
It's DPC game it's been well known that you can back out of relationships with certain choices and once your out of the relationship that's it.
I actually didn't know that. I thought that choosing the threeway would have the chance to end the game with Josy and Maya but choosing friends would give the chance at Josy or Maya later on when they break up. Rejecting Jill, Bella or Sage and closing their route forever makes sense but choosing friends with Josy and Maya and having that close a Josy or Maya relationship doesn't really make sense to me. I chose to friendzone them because I wasn't interested in a threeway relationship or Maya but I still want Josy one day. Also being in the threeway and having Josy and Maya break up still probably wouldn't allow an individual relationship. I'm sure DPC already has a good way of starting an individual relationship if we choose the threeway anyway.

Obviously it is matter of personal preferences. I would definitely mention MrKnobb in the top five.
I would 100% agree with that. RTP so far has been a really good game and I'm loving the story.

Nero_SK

Jul 3, 2019
RPderek RPdiks RPhot RPisabella RPjill RPjocks RPjosy RPmaya RPnerds RPpreps RPsage these are current pple groups you gain reputation with you can chech in your saves via this site also works on money and prety much everything

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
It's time for a hero to put the answers to the questions asked 2-3 times a day to his/her signature, just like the hero who put the DIK party walkthrough :D they'll still ask the same stuff tirelessly but maybe a few people will see it and stop asking for them, lol
You, sir, I salute as an optimist :D.
capSalute.gif
And being an optimist with faith in humankind is a good thing!

Me, being the sceptic that I am however, have far less faith that persons who don't even read the OP or scroll a few posts back would even attempt to look around in people's signature for answers. :p

If people seriously want it, the solution would seem to be to create a separate FAQ thread for those that just want quick answers for releases, brawler tips or where to find x render in x free roam etc. There is precedent for this being done for threads that get seriously large. "Man of The House," for example, another game thread of 2000+pages has its own FAQ and Walkthrough thread that itself is almost 200 pages. As owner of this thread, I guess it's up to N7 whether he wants one or not, but it seems like win/win to me. Peops that just want quick answers can far more easily find it, while peops that want to share views, comment, theorize would be more free to do so w/o the mods worrying that it makes info harder to find...and with this game not even halfway done yet, thread's only going to get much, much larger.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I actually didn't know that. I thought that choosing the threeway would have the chance to end the game with Josy and Maya but choosing friends would give the chance at Josy or Maya later on when they break up. Rejecting Jill, Bella or Sage and closing their route forever makes sense but choosing friends with Josy and Maya and having that close a Josy or Maya relationship doesn't really make sense to me. I chose to friendzone them because I wasn't interested in a threeway relationship or Maya but I still want Josy one day. Also being in the threeway and having Josy and Maya break up still probably wouldn't allow an individual relationship. I'm sure DPC already has a good way of starting an individual relationship if we choose the threeway anyway.
If you want Josy one day then you'll have to pick the be something more option if you pick the friend option it will lock you out of future relationships with them you'll still get scenes with them of course just not as a romanceable option. I'm glad you understand though I wish someone else would I'm done with that just like others probably are :LOL:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thank you. Glad to finally have someone acknowledge that they thought the same thing, especially someone who's obviously a fan of AL and knew of DPC's affinity for closing paths permanently.

I'm glad you understand though I wish someone else would I'm done with that just like others probably are :LOL:
I understand it now, but what Melissa fan says shows that it's not universally known, so it's easy to see why someone, without that knowledge, could reasonably assume it's not over.

Reactions: Melissa fan

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
You, sir, I salute as an optimist :D.
View attachment 610807
And being an optimist with faith in humankind is a good thing!

Me, being the sceptic that I am however, have far less faith that persons who don't even read the OP or scroll a few posts back would even attempt to look around in people's signature for answers. :p

If people seriously want it, the solution would seem to be to create a separate FAQ thread for those that just want quick answers for releases, brawler tips or where to find x render in x free roam etc. There is precedent for this being done for threads that get seriously large. "Man of The House," for example, another game thread of 2000+pages has its own FAQ and Walkthrough thread that itself is almost 200 pages. As owner of this thread, I guess it's up to N7 whether he wants one or not, but it seems like win/win to me. Peops that just want quick answers can far more easily find it, while peops that want to share views, comment, theorize would be more free to do so w/o the mods worrying that it makes info harder to find...and with this game not even halfway done yet, thread's only going to get much, much larger.
Yeah the idea is good but people tend to consult other people before doing a quick Google search so expecting folk to check a FAQ topic seems a little far fetched :KEK:

Why do so many characters in this game have bloodshot eyes? I understand that the ones that are implied to be drug addicts have them, but why the blonde teacher too?

Is the coronavirus gonna be revealed as a plot point?
Maybe they've seen so much their eyes bleed :HideThePain:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
At least Melissa fan got it right away without having to make endless posts of some fanfic. I thought the end choice with Maya and Josy was clear enough 'something more' Romance route 'Remain friends' Friendship route
After it had been clearly stated that this was DPC's official stance. Clearly, like me, they weren't aware of this either until you finally decided to mention what DPC had said. Up until that point, to the ill-informed eye, all responses to my posts just looked like conjecture.

So, once again, don't blame me for positing reasonable theories (not fanfic) when none of you could be bothered to clearly state that there was no point in theorising because DPC had stated their path would be closed here. Seems Maya and Josy aren't the only ones who are bad at communicating.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes