aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
did his patreons piss him off or something? why does he keep giving the worst possible previews? :ROFLMAO:
I actually like the previews of all the non-essential stuff. It makes playing the game much more fun if we don't know what's coming (or who is :sneaky:). That's why I always avoid film trailers: they summarize the entire story and blatantly spoil the film by giving away the most impressive shots.

babaner

Dec 30, 2018
Alright, so im a lurker, ive been here for over a year, played a lot of the games, especially within this genre. And while ive seen good games, bad games and great games. Ive never seen a game that good that it would warrant me to comment here. This is without doubt the best game on this platform, the story is great, i rarely feel anything for the characters in an erotic novel, but here i do. The creator of this is a fucking master, i know people come here to wank, but ive actually enjoyed the story here, more so then a wank, but more of a tv show, that you are playing. If someone has a similar game, where you play in college etc, that is in any way even close to this, please refer me more. Afraid that ive run out of high quality games.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes