pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I just hope episode 5 is here soon then we can have some new topics to talk about. 0.4 has been out for nearly 4 months now and this has been quite possibly the worst waiting time between an update due to everything that happened here.
Agreed. On the other hand can you imagine amount of complains if the quality drops? We all have a bit more time now so EP5 will get dissected thus it is best if DPC does not rush to get it out :D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
something tells me the upcoming episode will be where Jill's drama happens.... the backlash will be glorious
Some focus on Jill would definitely be most welcome as I'm very curious to know exactly who her family is, what Bella meant when she said she knew where Jill was "coming from" in feeling sorry for the MC getting bullied by the jocks, and what the true nature of Bella's very protective friendship with Jill is.

However, I feel like we might be dealing more with Quinn's schemes in Ep 5 as it seemed like something big was fairly imminent at the end of Ep 4 and maybe will happen during the Hell Week party. But then again, I could see whatever she's up to as being something that comes as the cliffhanger ending rather than the main focus of the episode.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Agreed. On the other hand can you imagine amount of complains if the quality drops? We all have a bit more time now so EP5 will get dissected thus it is best if DPC does not rush to get it out :D
Well that's the thing can he keep it consistent and I'd take complaints over inaccurate posts that have been plaguing us recently. :LOL:
Much more interested to see the fallout from the Cathy picture I still think that's all going to fall on Rusty for that happening I wonder if he will recruit the MC in helping find out who it was that uploaded the picture.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Some focus on Jill would definitely be most welcome as I'm very curious to know exactly who her family is, what Bella meant when she said she knew where Jill was "coming from" in feeling sorry for the MC getting bullied by the jocks, and what the true nature of Bella's very protective friendship with Jill is.

However, I feel like we might be dealing more with Quinn's schemes in Ep 5 as it seemed like something big was fairly imminent at the end of Ep 4 and maybe will happen during the Hell Week party. But then again, I could see whatever she's up to as being something that comes as the cliffhanger ending rather than the main focus of the episode.
I suspect Quinn (my waifu btw) will start scheming only at the end of episode 5 as a reaction to something dumb the MC would try to pull-off. episode 5 already ha enough collefe drama with the Cathy's leaked picture

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I suspect Quinn (my waifu btw) will start scheming only at the end of episode 5 as a reaction to something dumb the MC would try to pull-off. episode 5 already ha enough collefe drama with the Cathy's leaked picture
Only if whatever Quinn is planning goes awry because of him, but I don't see that happening. More likely we'll either see more of it unfold gradually in Ep 5, or the shoe will completely drop at the end and we'll all be left in a collective state of "WTF!!!!" for months, kinda like how I imagine folks were at the end of Ep 3.
Well that's the thing can he keep it consistent and I'd take complaints over inaccurate posts that have been plaguing us recently. :LOL:
And I'd take people correcting someone's theories about the story with official info before letting it get out of hand rather than blaming them for not knowing.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm not so sure I'm more interested to see what's going to happen with the parties that will be going on with both the diks and jocks also I'd like to see more of a follow up between the end of 0.3 with Quinn and Dawe.

Reactions: Iruna.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Only if whatever Quinn is planning goes awry because of him, but I don't see that happening. More likely we'll either see more of it unfold gradually in Ep 5, or the shoe will completely drop at the end and we'll all be left in a collective state of "WTF!!!!" for months, kinda like how I imagine folks were at the end of Ep 3.

And I'd take people correcting someone's theories about the story with official info before letting it get out of hand rather than blaming them for not knowing.
currently Sage looks to be the mastermind, she's just following with Quinn's plans

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
currently Sage looks to be the mastermind, she's just following with Quinn's plans
I don't see that at all. Sage may know what the end goal is, but she doesn't seem to involved with how it's being achieved. It doesn't seem like she knows about the drugs, the sexual favours, etc. She and Quinn have some sort of scheme to do...something, still not really sure what exactly or why, and Sage has let Quinn handle how to complete it.

Reactions: Remplier

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I don't see that at all. Sage may know what the end goal is, but she doesn't seem to involved with how it's being achieved. It doesn't seem like she knows about the drugs, the sexual favours, etc. She and Quinn have some sort of scheme to do...something, still not really sure what exactly or why, and Sage has let Quinn handle how to complete it.
it was made clear during the carwash scene when Quinn and Sage were discussing

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
I think Sage know about the Sexual favor but no the drugs, but they could also be talking about something entirely different that we don't know as of yet.

Many of Quinns actions have been behind Sage knowledge i think

Last edited:
Reactions: pilapila3

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think Sage know about the Sexual favor but no the drugs, but they could aslo be talking about something entirely different that we don't know as of yet.

Yeah, like when Quinn talks about "expanding like crazy", that could mean her shady operations but then she follows it up by talking about how many new girls they have so it could have just been referencing that. Sage also says, "I'm helping you out and we'll do it your way...this time", but which part is she helping with? The sex? The drugs? This mysterious thing being set up with a mysterious guy? Or is it the overall plan where Sage handles one part and Quinn handles another, but Sage doesn't know the full extent of what Quinn is doing or how she's geting in too deep?

This subplot probably became the most interesting thing about this game after this conversation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think Sage know about the Sexual favor but no the drugs, but they could also be talking about something entirely different that we don't know as of yet.

Sage knows more about what's going on I think she just turns a blind eye away to most of it remember it didn't happen if she wasn't there :p in her case it all gets swept under the carpet. And at the minute she won't care all she cares about is the stuff with Chad to be bothering about what Quinn does.
Called it over nearly a year ago that Sage has some degree of knowing what's going on with Quinn. But of course, Sage still has her distractions.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes