Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
HopesGaming = The Father (obvious mafia reference)
DPC = The Son (younger characters; maggots and daughters... makes sense to me)
PhillyGames = The Ghost (needless to say why)
Replace HopesGaming with NLT Media and you have the top 3 developers.
So my message that you replied to got deleted. I suppose that for off-topic (?).
Don't know, I wasn't notified. Also I don't see it as being off-topic, I was just including this dev in a list of arguably the top 3 :FacePalm:.

But ironically, yours is still there, as is the message to which I in turn replied:

DPC, Philly_Games, HopesGaming= The Holy Trinity.
And also these:

nah i prefer replace hopes with orborigin and cheekygimp,
deluca is good at art and story but hard to play
At the risk of taking mjolnir to the face for being off topic...Philly. Big fan of DIK so far except for some of the stuff that seems more forced on you instead of choice and some of the interruptions. Acting Lessons wasn't a fan of (except Liam) even before the big swerve that put some people off. But Philly I like everything and would be my choice for the other party in a top dev argument.
In my opinion, all these messages are absolutely acceptable. Why was mine deleted then?
This thread is increasingly unpalatable. OK.

Last edited:

ribs1

Dec 8, 2018
Request for info.

ATM i have most scenes unlocked how ever the 4th one of ep 4 has stumped me. the walk through have not helped, so now i'm asking what i am missing? any hints?

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
So my message that you replied to got deleted. I suppose that for off-topic (?).
Don't know, I wasn't notified. Also I don't see it as being off-topic, I was just including this dev in a list of arguably the top 3 :FacePalm:.

But ironically, yours is still there, as is the message to which I in turn replied:

And also these:

In my opinion, all these messages are absolutely acceptable. Why was mine deleted then?
This thread is increasingly unpalatable. OK.
Welcome to the club. I noticed equal and more equal tendencies. What is really interesting that even if the post is connected with the thread in some way it can go MIA. Let's see how long this one will survive.
I really do not understand why it is such a big issue. We have cultural conversation, thread is alive, people stick together in that difficult time, nobody is fighting.
What are we supposed to do?
Ask Mormont when is the update? Oh wait, I commented on one of those questions in a funny way (not offending anybody) and it went MIA.
Well, it is what it is I guess.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Yeah, our girls are 10+ comparing to her, but still maybe she has a good story behind her? :unsure:
You mean looking from behind?:unsure: Just kidding :ROFLMAO:
It will all be probably just small chat with other girls involved. Do you recall when we had to Swype on Cathy, My beautiful Envy and others? I think it will be just part of another round like that.

Reactions: Iruna.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Welcome to the club. I noticed equal and more equal tendencies. What is really interesting that even if the post is connected with the thread in some way it can go MIA. Let's see how long this one will survive.
I really do not understand why it is such a big issue. We have cultural conversation, thread is alive, people stick together in that difficult time, nobody is fighting.
What are we supposed to do?
Ask Mormont when is the update? Oh wait, I commented on one of those questions in a funny way (not offending anybody) and it went MIA.
Well, it is what it is I guess.
You gotta stay on topic fam, this is no place to have fun conversations. What you need to do is ask the questions that have been asked a million times or talk about a character's something for the thousandth time. You stay on topic or your comment will get Spanish Inquisitoned, this is no joke :angery

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
You gotta stay on topic fam, this is no place to have fun conversations. What you need to do is ask the questions that have been asked a million times or talk about a character's something for the thousandth time. You stay on topic or your comment will get Spanish Inquisitoned, this is no joke :angery
Understood maggot brother.
Mormont, we tried, we really tried.
Unfortunately nature of this thread forces us to ask the same question about the content. The other option is only to post something after the update comes out.
If we pin answers to most common questions and theories there will be nothing to talk about and all the rest will be MIA.
Said that, when is.......;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Understood maggot brother.
Mormont, we tried, we really tried.
Unfortunately nature of this thread forces us to ask the same question about the content. The other option is only to post something after the update comes out.
If we pin answers to most common questions and theories there will be nothing to talk about and all the rest will be MIA.
Said that, when is.......;)
I just hope episode 5 is here soon then we can have some new topics to talk about. 0.4 has been out for nearly 4 months now and this has been quite possibly the worst waiting time between an update due to everything that happened here.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
wow this is the worst game ever you can't even have sex with a landlady
you can... in the during freeroam find a shovel, and when MC goes to josy's place, don't go for the sex, MC will remember that he had a shovel, and he'll go to see his "landlady"...

there's probably gonna be the option to rent a room at Bella's place in future episodes that will make her a landlady

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes