Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I would like to see more of MC's first girlfriend though. Man can dream, right?:ROFLMAO:
She was introduced for a reason. I doubt she got a model for just a flashback. I would expect her to appear for sure in the future.

Just one thought, when Josy though she wouldn't make it into college she though of going somewhere that sounded similar to where Zoey is. That's my bet on how it could go.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
She was introduced for a reason. I doubt she got a model for just a flashback. I would expect her to appear for sure in the future.

Just one thought, when Josy though she wouldn't make it into college she though of going somewhere that sounded similar to where Zoey is. That's my bet on how it could go.
What sucks is that if/when Zoey comes back I will have to choose between her and Bella. I doubt there will be threesome path for those two.....
I know what I am going to do..... One path on Android, one on Windows in parallel:cool:
Playthrough number 16 and 17 I believe.......:love:
I just hope my saves won't go MIA:eek:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I could see her showing up at a point where the MC is having problems in his current relationship(s) and she'll be that voice of wisdom that gives him some much needed clarity and insight to help him through it, and maybe some closure on their relationship too. DPC is basing this game on a few movie tropes and the whole "bumping into first love ex-girlfriend who gives much needed clarity to the lead character when they really need it" is one of those tropes.

Maybe Zoey is Josy's cousin and she was planning to live with her. Could be a very interesting thing to reveal, especially if you're on the threeway path.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What sucks is that if/when Zoey comes back I will have to choose between her and Bella. I doubt there will be threesome path for those two.....
There was a theory going around that she could be Quinn's supplier but I'm not so sure about that although it's better than others that I've seen on here. I don't think she will be back in any relationship kind of form maybe just some more back plot or turns up on Swyper.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
There was a theory going around that she could be Quinn's supplier but I'm not so sure about that although it's better than others that I've seen on here. I don't think she will be back in any relationship kind of form maybe just some more back plot or turns up on Swyper.
Well, i can see that but i still wanna believe that Zoey still have feelings for the MC and that seeing him again will light that spark for her.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, i can see that but i still wanna believe that Zoey still have feelings for the MC and that seeing him again will light that spark for her.
I mean we've got enough going on with every other female in the game what's the harm in adding one more :LOL: still think it was just intended for some of the MC back story. I'd rather DPC gives us more content with Bella, Jill and Sage rather than go back with Zoey.

Pyrenox

Apr 23, 2018
i just bought it from steam for support just curious steam version includes all upcoming versions ?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i just bought it from steam for support just curious steam version includes all upcoming versions ?
The Steam version will not include upcoming episodes individually. The next Steam release will be the whole season 2 when the next 4 episodes (5, 6, 7 & 8) are complete.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We honestly don't need another character to vie for the MC's affections. At most, she could come back in a chance meeting at a time when the MC is needing some words of wisdom to help his relationship(s), and at best she'll have just been a one-and-done character for the purposes of the MC's backstory. Other than that, I really don't see her returning as a LI or even a side-chick.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Season 1 so far you'll need to wait a little bit for season 2 though I think he is doing it as DLC on there so I'd imagine some sort of season pass for future episodes.

Reactions: Iruna.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
I'd rather DPC gives us more content with Bella, Jill and Sage rather than go back with Zoey.
Yeah, i can't say no to more Sage and Jill content.

We honestly don't need another character to vie for the MC's affections. At most, she could come back in a chance meeting at a time when the MC is needing some words of wisdom to help his relationship(s), and at best she'll have just been a one-and-done character for the purposes of the MC's backstory. Other than that, I really don't see her returning as a LI or even a side-chick.
I dont know, i only count Jill, M&J and Sage as the girls who will probably fall hard for the MC, so another one is ok by me, specially Zoey since i like her a lot from her story.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Actually I was suspecting/entertaining alternative ending if MC fails with all other girls in the game;) She is hot so I just would not mind seeing more of her.
Drugs supplier you say? I doubt that idea unless we talk about weed. I do not think hard drugs plot would be exploited too much.
I do see some similarities to AL in Zoey's matter though. In both cases it was MCs choice to leave just for a different reason.
DPC is cooking something, I just hope it will not be too spicy:ROFLMAO: ..... No onions this time please, I do not want to cry;)

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

Mojo Jojo

Apr 7, 2020
I just finished playing BaDIK. The setting was quite good and the characters were awesome. Wish I had a sidekick like Derek. The immersion that the developer was able to achieve in this game far beats that of most Hollywood movies. I mean quite literally, it's just that amazing! The attention to details, the natural flow of the game, the choices you have, it all brings it together. Really one of a kind! It is surprisingly so heartfelt. It's obvious that the game is inspired by the classics Bully and American Pie. It made me nostalgic and took me to a time when I was in college (Although I'm not that old). Kudos to the developer!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Drugs supplier you say? I doubt that idea unless we talk about weed. I do not think hard drugs plot would be exploited too much.
Yeah, she might not be the supplier but could perhaps have some connection with someone that has access to the drugs then again I guess it depends how important DPC feels the drug dealing angle would be.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Actually I was suspecting/entertaining alternative ending if MC fails with all other girls in the game;) She is hot so I just would not mind seeing more of her.
I do see some similarities to AL in Zoey's matter though. In both cases it was MCs choice to leave just for a different reason.
DPC is cooking something, I just hope it will not be too spicy:ROFLMAO: ..... No onions this time please, I do not want to cry;)
Well, the MC said Zoey moved to San Diego (how far away that is in relation to B&R we don't really know), so unless she's moved back to the area, I don't see her being involved in Quinn's drug stuff. Then again, the MC hasn't been in contact with her for 6 months, so who knows what she'd up to right now. I personally hope she doesn't reappear like that because I think it's best just to leave her with a fairly happy story rather than make it tragic.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes