Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
What is wish i could know if that we stay in a relationship with M&J we could pursue the other girls or not, i asume that maybe it becomes kind of a serious relationship if you choose that over staying as friends.

I have a save for both just in case though.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What is wish i could know if that we stay in a relationship with M&J we could pursue the other girls or not, i asume that maybe it becomes kind of a serious relationship if you choose that over staying as friends.

I have a save for both just in case though.
Pretty sure we'll still be able to pursue other girls, but it will undoubtedly get trickier as we go forward, just as it would in real life if you try to have relationships with 5 women and have casual sex with numerous other random women. This isn't going to be a "have your cake and eat it too" kinda game as some hard decisions will have to be made and lots of content locked out depending on what route you take.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ya know, if you'd started with that, maybe this wouldn't have dragged on for so long. :rolleyes:

Some folks here act like anyone who ever posts a comment should know absolutely everything that's ever been said and discussed about this game in the last 2000+ pages. Maybe next time if someone questions something about the game that has an official answer, you might think about mentioning it straight away.
You're getting some of it wrong though and you ain't listening to anyone who is trying to correct you so I'm not going to waste my time on this anymore.

One or two of us have been here since 0.1 and just about everything you have said has been discussed at one point or the other

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
so completely shutting the door on 2 of the 5 main girls this early is hard for me believe, unless there's something in the code that indicates they're done or DPC has said this is the case.
As of season 1 you can reject and close the routes for every main girl by simply doing the following

Reject Sage and her offer to be FWB = Closes Sage's route

Fail to accumulate enough points during the lunch scene with Bella and she won't like you (self explanatory) and won't recommend you to Jill which will also affect her route

If Bella doesn't like you and you tell Jill that you don't think your good for her that closes her route. Not kissing Jill at the end of the date also closes her route and you just remain friends.

Maya & Josy's are also self explanatory.

Not sure what you're having difficulty understanding. Stop projecting your own fanfic onto the game.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Pretty sure we'll still be able to pursue other girls, but it will undoubtedly get trickier as we go forward, just as it would in real life if you try to have relationships with 5 women and have casual sex with numerous other random women. This isn't going to be a "have your cake and eat it too" kinda game as some hard decisions will have to be made and lots of content locked out depending on what route you take.
Now that you say it, yeah it make sense that we will be able to do but get difficult over time, we will going to have to choose between all of them at some point and stick with it for good if we dont wanna lose all of our girls.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Ya know, if you'd started with that, maybe this wouldn't have dragged on for so long. :rolleyes:

Some folks here act like anyone who ever posts a comment should know absolutely everything that's ever been said and discussed about this game in the last 2000+ pages. Maybe next time if someone questions something about the game that has an official answer, you might think about mentioning it straight away.
Or read the official guide instead of 2877 pages, you can refuse opinions, but facts, are facts and will remain the same regardless of what you want.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You're getting some of it wrong though and you ain't listening to anyone who is trying to correct you so I'm not going to waste my time on this anymore.

One or two of us have been here since 0.1 and just about everything you have said has been discussed at one point or the other
Well then if that's the case, say so, because so far whenever people argue with things I say it just feels like a regular difference of opinion rather than something that has been officially disproven. A lot of lengthy discussions could easily be avoided if the answer is "because DPC said so". But if it isn't, then it's perfectly OK to voice an opinion if there's been no official word on whether it's right or wrong.

And obviously everything that's ever been discussed will be discussed again, especially in a thread this size, so it's pointless getting annoyed at people who, understandably, aren't going to read 2000+ pages of comments.

Reactions: Kalléo and wogo

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well then if that's the case, say so, because so far whenever people argue with things I say it just feels like a regular difference of opinion rather than something that has been officially disproven. A lot of lengthy discussions could easily be avoided if the answer is "because DPC said so". But if it isn't, then it's perfectly OK to voice an opinion if there's been no official word on whether it's right or wrong.

And obviously everything that's ever been discussed will be discussed again, especially in a thread this size, so it's pointless getting annoyed at people who, understandably, aren't going to read 2000+ pages of comments.
What lengthy discussions? you have been given the correct answers by other users or is it that we are all wrong and you are right? It's DPC game it's been well known that you can back out of relationships with certain choices and once your out of the relationship that's it.

I think you should start reading those pages you might learn from them.

Deftera

May 1, 2017
Finally got around to playing and had a blast.

Storyline's obvious references to Bully and American Pie: Beta House really hit my nostalgia prostate real good.

Looking forward to more Isabella stuff in the future as I think she's best girl but also gonna be the swerve character, like that one lady from Acting Lessons, and will be crazy and that her husband's corpse is in the locked door of her house.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As of season 1 you can reject and close the routes for every main girl by simply doing the following

Reject Sage and her offer to be FWB = Closes Sage's route

Fail to accumulate enough points during the lunch scene with Bella and she won't like you (self explanatory) and won't recommend you to Jill which will also affect her route

If Bella doesn't like you and you tell Jill that you don't think your good for her that closes her route. Not kissing Jill at the end of the date also closes her route and you just remain friends.

Maya & Josy's are also self explanatory.
Not sure what you're having difficulty understanding.
Pretty much everything you just said because nobody's ever explained it this simply. I knew that by not doing these things you wouldn't get points for them, but I honestly had no idea that it would completely close their paths in just the first season. Honestly seems rather odd to me to do this so early on in the game.

Stop projecting your own fanfic onto the game.
It wasn't really "fanfic", just what I thought might happen because I was operating under the belief that this wasn't the end since it's only the first season.

Reactions: wogo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What lengthy discussions? you have been given the correct answers by other users or is it that we are all wrong and you are right? It's DPC game it's been well known that you can back out of relationships with certain choices and once your out of the relationship that's it.

I think you should start reading those pages you might learn from them.
You might recognise it as the correct answer, but not everyone does, especially those who haven't been here since day 1 because it just looks like your average speculation rather than fact. Maybe cut people some slack, for once, and if what they're arguing about has an official answer that debunks their point, explicitly say it rather than just assuming everyone has your in-depth level of knowledge about the game.

Again, a simple, "DPC has said this decision cuts off Maya and Josy", would have spared us all this grief.

Reactions: wogo

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Pretty much everything you just said because nobody's ever explained it this simply. I knew that by not doing these things you wouldn't get points for them, but I honestly had no idea that it would completely close their paths in just the first season. Honestly seems rather odd to me to do this so early on in the game.
I look at it this way, closing one route opens another one. Choices made to stay on certain paths eliminate others. I think it basically has an impact on MCs character and how he is received by certain individuals.

Reactions: Iruna.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You might recognise it as the correct answer, but not everyone does, especially those who haven't been here since day 1 because it just looks like your average speculation rather than fact. Maybe cut people some slack, for once, and if what they're arguing about has an official answer that debunks their point, explicitly say it rather than just assuming everyone has your in-depth level of knowledge about the game.

Again, a simple, "DPC has said this decision cuts off Maya and Josy", would have spared us all this grief.
Well, your the only one that's disagreeing and didn't you say you were a new player? It doesn't matter how long people have been around here for most pick the game up pretty fast and have a pretty good understanding of what's going on.

DPC says, people on here have said and as it was mentioned even in the walkthrough has reference to this.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I look at it this way, closing one route opens another one. Choices made to stay on certain paths eliminate others. I think it basically has an impact on MCs character and how he is received by certain individuals.
True, but I still find it odd that all paths with the 5 main girls can potentially be closed this early on, unless there's going to be an ending where the MC ends up a massive DIK and lifelong bachelor having casual sex with random women for the rest of his life.

Dec 22, 2017
Is DrPinkCake the best dev on the planet at the moment? Like if NBA was active we would be arguing Lebron James or The Greek Freak, who would be our top dev argument?

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
But is pretty clear and obvious, it is not like you close the path without knowing or by accident, every single tool is there to keep your interest in Josy and the other girl, or not. Harder to believe is going for "just friends" and then all the sudden an option that say "you know what, I was just kidding".

Just picture that we didn't knew about it, and in season 5 you find out that you can't have a relationship with Josy and/or the other girl, and you go like "But I choose just friend back in season 1, why?"... right? :BootyTime:

The choice is there, pretty clear to be honest.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes