Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Becoming a TriBeta doesn't have that ring into it, though. :ROFLMAO:

But I hope they get more exposition, Sally being on last month's poll (and ending in second place) has my hopes up, specially considering her alternative look seems to be one to be used in private.
Not true, IMO. I have to play through once again, and I will upload the photos soon enough, I remember the conversations leading up to it but nothing came of it. You already became a DIK and obviously the fraternity is on brink of falling apart as we get more details about the history with Royce and Burgerking-whatever. I think there might be some choices. There should be.

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
Becoming a TriBeta doesn't have that ring into it, though. :ROFLMAO:

But I hope they get more exposition, Sally being on last month's poll (and ending in second place) has my hopes up, specially considering her alternative look seems to be one to be used in private.
No love for Heather :p ?

Reactions: Naxer

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Not true, IMO. I have to play through once again, and I will upload the photos soon enough, I remember the conversations leading up to it but nothing came of it. You already became a DIK and obviously the fraternity is on brink of falling apart as we get more details about the history with Royce and Burgerking-whatever. I think there might be some choices. There should be.
Burgerking? LMMFAO Poor Rusty. The frat will be fine they just need to rework the way they support it. No worries.

Ecchi-Senpai

Formerly 'EmperorGER'
Jun 3, 2020
Jillian's actions don't reflect on how the conversation goes before or after, especially on the bench when they talk. It's completely flip-flop and no girl does a 180 like that unless they are easily convinced. Whereas if you do everything to avoid Josy, Maya, you still end up with them. But with Jill, you have to actually try or you get no kissing, no shower scene, no crotch rubbing--which is just weird--she shouldn't have that scene at least until their 4th of 5th date. It just incites she's easy and she makes it clear how she's conflicted about those things. So if anything that scene should happen after not before their bench talk. That's all I'm saying.
Interesting, I didn't take it that way. The scene in her bed made me think similarly at first, but I believe that she was really asleep and that this was definitely not intentional. Besides that, she behaved rather reserved and shy for the rest of the game.

Maybe I didn't pay enough attention or didn't understand it completely, but what exactly was so controversial about her shower scene?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I don't mean becoming a TriBeta, that wouldn't make much sense. I mean expand them, get more character development, more exposure... That kind of stuff.
No love for Heather :p ?
I mean, sure. #CuckTommy and all of that :ROFLMAO: . But there's something about Sally too, and I think she's less popular so I root more for her.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Interesting, I didn't take it that way. The scene in her bed made me think similarly at first, but I believe that she was really asleep and that this was definitely not intentional. Besides that, she behaved rather reserved and shy for the rest of the game.

Maybe I didn't pay enough attention or didn't understand it completely, but what exactly was so controversial about her shower scene?
It was their first date. It just strikes me odd that this scene is available so early. NOT that it happened. but that it was just too early for her. It doesn't fit her character at all.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Thanks for calling me, bro. There are people you meet on your phone list that don't even have a part yet, but they are there. Like that weirdo that walks in and Bella throws him out.
Not sure if you're aware but the games title is "Being a DIK" as in the games fraternity meaning the games story will unfold around MC's experience being a member of the fraternity. So no there will be no joining the Betas, Preps or whatever else.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It was their first date. It just strikes me odd that this scene is available so early. NOT that it happened. but that it was just too early for her. It doesn't fit her character at all.
I don't think it can be considered a date.

Jill was worried about the beating that MC had taken and offers him "hospitalization"

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
I don't think it can be considered a date.

Jill was worried about the beating that MC had taken and offers him "hospitalization"

She later mentions it through the text I thought. When the mc incited he was excited about the date and she acknowledges?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

I don't think Jill is shy. I will give you reserved but shy, definitely not. The girl takes you into her bed and sleeps in her underwear and bra. She sends you pics on your phone wearing her under garments. That's not shy. I think she is just picky who she wants to get intimate with.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't think Jill is shy. I will give you reserved but shy, definitely not. The girl takes you into her bed and sleeps in her underwear and bra. She sends you pics on your phone wearing her under garments. That's not shy. I think she is just picky who she wants to get intimate with.
Yeah. I like Jill but she isn't anywhere as naive and innocent as some people think she is and she knows what kind of man she wants.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree

she is a lot selfconfident, even for his social position she never hides

for example she gives confidence to MC and then to Josy the first time she meets them

but she is very sexually restrained, perhaps because of past experiences, for someone who has approached her only for her family or other

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
I agree

she is a lot selfconfident, even for his social position he never hides

for example she gives confidence to MC and then to Josy the first time she meets them

but she is very sexually restrained, perhaps because of past experiences, for someone who has approached her only for her family or other

She's defensive. Reserved yes, because she might not have the right experience in relationships. She doesn't seem to want any part of the "in crowd" and even protects those that are jerks, like Tybalt. She's just a do-gooder, so she needs to be played as one. There's nothing wrong with a little fun, but too early too fast for Jill. She got very excited when she found out he didn't know about her past. So that already loosens her up to the possibility of dating. Which is why the shower scene should have come later. Until she knew who this boy was, it shouldn't have happened.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes