Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I believe it’s the case that there is a line you haven’t included that says ‘I know he won’t or can’t’.
Nope, at least not within those scenes. Nor do I recall any suggestion that James can't/won't come back elsewhere.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Okay, so, I feel confident in saying that the guy in the hallway in episode 5 isn't Bella's husband, James. Not 100% confident, but fairly so. I just compared a couple screenshots side by side and zoomed in on the faces.
View attachment 726112 View attachment 726113

I wish I knew just how long Bella's been married. She barely looks older than she did during her OMG flashbacks in that marriage picture, and she mentioned that she's been living in her current home for ten years. If she married James either while still in college or just after, that's up to 16 or 17 years for the picture of James to become the guy in the hallway. Either way, hallway guy's lack of a butt chin is what has me swayed against him being James.
He could have had reconstructive surgery. In fact it could be why he no longer lives with her in the house. She was disgusted by his butt chin :ROFLMAO:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yep, but i was referring to him. Fucking brain, forgetting words...
Yeah, I though as much. But why do you think he's that big of an idiot? I mean, being as idiot as Arieth takes effort. I have the theory that she doesn't know that sex can reult in children, one day she will be pregnant and she will wonder what has she eaten recently to become that fat.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, I though as much. But why do you think he's that big of an idiot? I mean, being as idiot as Arieth takes effort. I have the theory that she doesn't know that sex can reult in children, one day she will be pregnant and she will wonder what has she eaten recently to become that fat.
taking a selfie with his girlfriend's bare pussy in sight is a prove. But if you need more, remember this. ep3_diks_talk13.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In all this analysis of "mannequin" theories, I'm surprised that no one suggested it was Stephen Burke.
When I see only things pros (they both have eyes, ears, a nose and a round head and Burke longs for Bella). Just ignore the rest and it clearly fits.
Bella, Jill, watch out for the stalkers.

The story of BaDIK contains a lot of hints. Some will fit into the future development of the story. Others are used only to feed crazy theories.
clues specially put there

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
In all this analysis of "mannequin" theories, I'm surprised that no one suggested it was Stephen Burke.
When I see only things pros (they both have eyes, ears, a nose and a round head and Burke longs for Bella). Just ignore the rest and it clearly fits.
Bella, Jill, watch out for the stalkers.

The story of BaDIK contains a lot of hints. Some will fit into the future development of the story. Others are used only to feed crazy theories.
I did, but the eyebrows are diferent.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There's also the MC, and if memory serves they already kissed in her home after the drunk party out and she "stopped it" at that point.
At that point in the story, Bella would not have considered the MC as a "friend" so he wouldn't be the "friend" referred to in ep 3. Even now she might not consider him a "friend" and just as an acquaintance.

I mean, she left the room to sleep on the couch because she didn't want to have that conversation. That's being mad.
I don't see that as her being mad, just frustrated, so she decided to give Bella some space since she was clearly uncomfortable with the situation and didn't want to talk about it.

• Jill is Bella's only known friend //Known being a key word. Maybe it's the MC, maybe it's Jill, maybe it's someone else. We will know in due time. If it's a red herring it can be anything
DPC has used a red herring before in AL and maybe they could do the same here, but knowing that Jill is her friend and then seeing this scene in ep 5 makes it feel like the "friend" wasn't just some random person we'll never see.

• Bella reacts strangely when in bed with Jill //You give too much value to "in bed". They were alone, that's why they started talking about the elephant in the room, whatever that is.
They've been alone a couple of times in this game so far, like when Jill went to speak to Bella in ep 3 and when the MC drove Cathy home in ep 5, yet neither times did it seem as though there was any kind of tension between them. In this situation, the 2 of them are in bed, wearing nothing but lingerie, staring at each other, and Bella abruptly turns away from Jill causing her to say that something won't happen again. Makes me think that this particular situation is reminiscent of a previous moment which is why Bella reacted the way the she did.

-Jill starts dating the MC
-Jill discovers Bella kissed him
-Jill feels betrayed and they argue

That's a much much simpler explanation than they kissing with very few assuptions (only the last line, really, the rest is already known information). It only takes one conversation than the both of them are bound to have sooner or later. It might have happened already and this is the aftermath of it.
I doubt that Jill's discovery of Bella and the MC kissing and the subsequent conversation is something that would be handled off-screen, or that Jill would seem so calm about the whole thing. The next day they still seem as thick as thieves and whenever Jill does find out about Bella and the MC she's bound to be very upset and I can't see her being able to put on that kind of a brave face if she felt so betrayed.

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
So parasite test or crab test? Was he the one that got punched by Dawe during the fight?
No (unless you're one of those guys who sees children as parasites :oops:) and no.
During the first Gender studies class, Dany told us about her assumption that she was pregnant and that Jamie would pay for a pregnancy test. ;)

EDIT: We get the same information from Jamie at the same time we find out about the crabs

Dec 20, 2019
No (unless you're one of those guys who sees children as parasites :oops:) and no.
During the first Gender studies class, Dany told us about her assumption that she was pregnant and that Jamie would pay for a pregnancy test. ;)

EDIT: We get the same information from Jamie at the same time we find out about the crabs
They grow up inside you for 10 months, sucking up nutrients, then burst out from the vagina shrieking (except not like a chestbuster), then continue to eat up your resources until maybe 21 years old or until you decided to kick it out of the house. Yes, I meant pregnancy test :ROFLMAO:

Where do you think he got the bruises from? Danielle?

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
After my 6th full run through, finally realized that Quinn likes the MC. For example, she repeatedly berates Maya in front of the MC and made her do things to lose the MC's trust. She also makes condescending comments whenever the MC mentions Josey after she joins HOTs.
From the scenes, when Quinn is with other men, she is always about businesses. However, with the MC, Quinn is willing to just have fun for both potential sex scenes (at the HOT house and at the DIK party). Also, she chose to be the one to initiate the MC into DIK when it was suppose to be the new HOT's recruits who do it. I am quite amaze Quinn isn't part of the MC's main girls.

Dec 20, 2019
Semantics. Anyway,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either
1) the fight is canon, which is highly unlikely.
2) he has 2 versions of the rooster post, DIK version vs Chick version.
3) he got trashed by Danielle for reasons
a) unknown
b) for giving her crabs

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes