Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Semantics. Anyway,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either
1) the fight is canon, which is highly unlikely.
2) he has 2 versions of the rooster post, DIK version vs Chick version.
3) he got trashed by Danielle for reasons
a) unknown
b) for giving her crabs
Jamie getting sucker punched by Dawe is canon in whatever runthrough you do so that's where he's picking up the damage. I'm not sure if Jamie telling the guys that Dany thinks she's pregnant is true for all paths but the 'cluck' seems to be pretty clear given Dany's earlier comments in the Fem class that they are there to find out officially.

I also never bought the Jill and Isabella hook-up theory as it seems entirely based off that one conversation in bed - "It won't happen again".

It could simply be befriending a drunken loon, dating him and forcing Isabella to hang up with him.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
That's because his phone is where Dawe's blackmail pics come from, so it was most likely stolen. It matters if it's the same one or not. Is Sally done with it?

Did Sally have sex with Jamie? They aren't seen after Sage calls the MC to dance before the shots... If Sally stole the phone at that moment...
I don't think that Sally is capable to do this. She is smart, but do you really think she have the guts to steal something?

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
I don't know about all the theories. I just hope that there's some mff action with Bella and Jill at some point.

Dec 20, 2019
Jamie getting sucker punched by Dawe is canon in whatever runthrough you do so that's where he's picking up the damage. I'm not sure if Jamie telling the guys that Dany thinks she's pregnant is true for all paths but the 'cluck' seems to be pretty clear given Dany's earlier comments in the Fem class that they are there to find out officially.

I also never bought the Jill and Isabella hook-up theory as it seems entirely based off that one conversation in bed - "It won't happen again".

It could simply be befriending a drunken loon, dating him and forcing Isabella to hang up with him.
No it's not canon if you don't fight Caleb.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rinchanau

Apr 8, 2020
Hi guys, i was previously on BeingaDIK v0.5.0, i'm on windows btw.
But anyways, i tried to download the update for v.0.5.2 on 'others' and chosen the compressed files.
I unzipped the files into the same files as my previous games, and the only thing i overwrite everything except for the save files.
The game's front page have new background pictures, but when i start off from my saved game, it just tells me that it's the end of chapter 5 and i couldn't proceed further.
May i know if do i have to play the game all over again, or is there something wrong i did?
Is there a misunderstanding on my part that i thought chapter 6 is out? Thanks.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hi guys, i was previously on BeingaDIK v0.5.0, i'm on windows btw.
But anyways, i tried to download the update for v.0.5.2 on 'others' and chosen the compressed files.
I unzipped the files into the same files as my previous games, and the only thing i overwrite everything except for the save files.
The game's front page have new background pictures, but when i start off from my saved game, it just tells me that it's the end of chapter 5 and i couldn't proceed further.
May i know if do i have to play the game all over again, or is there something wrong i did?
Is there a misunderstanding on my part that i thought chapter 6 is out? Thanks.
You didn't read the changelog did you? 0.52 is a bugfix with no new content.

Chapter 6 will be 0.6 and not be available until around October

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
We barely know her, and what we know of her makes me think she's a spoiled bratty bitc... Well, you get the idea :ROFLMAO: . I think it's plausible. Does Sally look the type to go to DIK parties to you?
No way. Maybe you are right, after acting lessons we can expect everything. But before someone attack with psycho-Bella...
hacha.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes