GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Bellas "crazy look" is because of the way her character models eyebrows are done. If the shape was tweaked just a bit so they looked a little more "relaxed", it'd make a big difference IMO.

Dec 20, 2019
If the husband is not dead, is in the army, and MC is not hallucinating then the husband must be some SEAL with mad ninja skills to sneak around the house without Bella noticing.

Oh I know, the husband is a NEET army otaku who loves to dress up and locked himself inside that room and only comes out at night.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I meant Zoe in my previous post.

What would the reaction on here be if Zoe shows up halfway through the game, and you get the option to have MC ditch Maya/Josy/Bella/Jill/Sage and hook back up with Zoe at the end, ala Ana in "Acting Lessons."

Dec 20, 2019

What would the reaction on here be if Zoe shows up halfway through the game, and you get the option to have MC ditch Maya/Josy/Bella/Jill/Sage and hook back up with Zoe at the end, ala Ana in "Acting Lessons."
I'm sure you can find the rabbit hole entrance in one of the 3717 pages of posts. It's mentioned before if I remember correctly.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

I thought so that too, that she's going to reappear, but I hope there's more to it than another Ana.

Kailadan

Mar 25, 2020
Okay, so, I feel confident in saying that the guy in the hallway in episode 5 isn't Bella's husband, James. Not 100% confident, but fairly so. I just compared a couple screenshots side by side and zoomed in on the faces.
Screenshot (105).png Screenshot (140).png

I wish I knew just how long Bella's been married. She barely looks older than she did during her OMG flashbacks in that marriage picture, and she mentioned that she's been living in her current home for ten years. If she married James either while still in college or just after, that's up to 16 or 17 years for the picture of James to become the guy in the hallway. Either way, hallway guy's lack of a butt chin is what has me swayed against him being James.

Dec 20, 2019
Okay, so, I feel confident in saying that the guy in the hallway in episode 5 isn't Bella's husband, James. Not 100% confident, but fairly so. I just compared a couple screenshots side by side and zoomed in on the faces.
View attachment 726112 View attachment 726113

I wish I knew just how long Bella's been married. She barely looks older than she did during her OMG flashbacks in that marriage picture, and she mentioned that she's been living in her current home for ten years. If she married James either while still in college or just after, that's up to 16 or 17 years for the picture of James to become the guy in the hallway. Either way, hallway guy's lack of a butt chin is what has me swayed against him being James.
Relative of the husband maybe? So Bella is actually married to, maybe Jill's uncle, which also make sense why they are close.

Kailadan

Mar 25, 2020
Oh crap. It's time to throw fuel on the conspiracy fire, maybe a lot of it. This picture...
Screenshot (141).png

I never bothered to look very closely at this picture before, but... I think those are combat boots on the other side of that door. Was army guy actually in the study for real?! Not only that, but when the drunken MC goes in the study, the picture on the left wall is hanging up. During the study scene in there with Isabella later, the picture is on the floor, turned around, and Bella looks right at it as you two are walking out. In episode 5? It's gone completely. Now I need to replay the game AGAIN to get a shot of what was visible during the drunken visit, and a picture of army guy so I can compare the boots.

Edit: I also find it suspicious that you can click on the boots in her garage and the MC comments on just how clean they are. He also questions why she has an ax if you click on it in there, too.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 726112 View attachment 726113

And to spice things a little bit more that also looks like MC's granfather, when you see the suit in a flashback.

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
Bellas "crazy look" is because of the way her character models eyebrows are done. If the shape was tweaked just a bit so they looked a little more "relaxed", it'd make a big difference IMO.
Her "crazy looks" is intentional I think, the MC does even mention in her bio that she's scary.

Reactions: Zenko狐

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Oh crap. It's time to throw fuel on the conspiracy fire, maybe a lot of it. This picture...
View attachment 726119

I never bothered to look very closely at this picture before, but... I think those are combat boots on the other side of that door. Was army guy actually in the study for real?! Not only that, but when the drunken MC goes in the study, the picture on the left wall is hanging up. During the study scene in there with Isabella later, the picture is on the floor, turned around, and Bella looks right at it as you two are walking out. In episode 5? It's gone completely. Now I need to replay the game AGAIN to get a shot of what was visible during the drunken visit, and a picture of army guy so I can compare the boots.

Edit: I also find it suspicious that you can click on the boots in her garage and the MC comments on just how clean they are. He also questions why she has an ax if you click on it in there, too.
The boots are the same (and the combat pants As well) as we saw on the mannequin during the drunken flash. Speculation is Jill has his uniform on a Mannequin.

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
In all this analysis of "mannequin" theories, I'm surprised that no one suggested it was Stephen Burke.
When I see only things pros (they both have eyes, ears, a nose and a round head and Burke longs for Bella). Just ignore the rest and it clearly fits.
Bella, Jill, watch out for the stalkers.

The story of BaDIK contains a lot of hints. Some will fit into the future development of the story. Others are used only to feed crazy theories.
She's already rejected Jade & him so there's no point in even entertaining it. It's just same the reused Daz model. Look at Nick for example.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
We know Bella's husband is still alive.
I believe it’s the case that there is a line you haven’t included that says ‘I know he won’t or can’t’. I think it’s designed to be a bit misleading.
here’s where I am.

Bella x James have kid. Kids dies either due to gun owned by James who is in the military or James sends him to military (possible academy) where there is an accident. It devastates Bella and James who leaves. The uniform on the Mannequin is either Jame’s or the sons.

i Think it is possible that James is responsible for another reason, like a car crash or something and the presumed mannequin is a red herring.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I definitely don't believe that the soldier was anything more than the MC being drunk and letting his imagination get the better of him. He even says in the morning that it "might have been a mannequin."
The thing is you can see under The locked door the same boots and trousers/ pants as the ‘mannequin’ it could be a red herring, but I think it will have some relevance.

On another Bella note, is It me or have she been clearing away stuff in the loft/ alcove up the stairs from the room we sleep in. That has to have some meaning.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes