Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
We barely know her, and what we know of her makes me think she's a spoiled bratty bitc... Well, you get the idea :ROFLMAO: . I think it's plausible. Does Sally look the type to go to DIK parties to you?
Maybe she does....

sally.png

Party shot is when Sage asks you for a dance.

We have after all spent a lot of time dealing with the Prep, Dik, Jock and Hot groups but we've spent very little on the homeless, downtrodden but smart as flip Nerd fraternity.

Who's got the skills to hack?
Who can move around unnoticed in the background?
Who has the skills to make drugs?
Who get's wedgie every year by the Diks and probably mistreated by the jocks?
Who would no-one suspect?

All this time we've thought it's about becoming a DIK but really its the revenge of the nerds!

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Maybe she does....

View attachment 726596

Party shot is when Sage asks you for a dance.

We have after all spent a lot of time dealing with the Prep, Dik, Jock and Hot groups but we've spent very little on the homeless, downtrodden but smart as flip Nerd fraternity.

Who's got the skills to hack?
Who can move around unnoticed in the background?
Who has the skills to make drugs?
Who get's wedgie every year by the Diks and probably mistreated by the jocks?
Who would no-one suspect?

All this time we've thought it's about becoming a DIK but really its the revenge of the nerds!
I know she was at that party, that was the point. Did she go to the party to party or for something else? She could be dancing with anyone and she happens to be dancing with the one whose mobile goes missing just after that and a couple of days later info leaked from a DIK is used for blackmail. I've been thinking it was them for a couple of updates now, and it still looks likely.
Also Sally is one of the few named girls that isn't on the 'Chads sidepiece' discard pile (HOTS, Staff & confirmed freshwomen)!
That's interesting... I don't think anyone proposed Sally as Chad's sidegirl, that could be the twist... That they could be playing both sides... I don't know if I'm serious with this theory or not anymore :ROFLMAO:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I know she was at that party, that was the point. Did she go to the party to party or for something else? She could be dancing with anyone and she happens to be dancing with the one whose mobile goes missing just after that and a couple of days later info leaked from a DIK is used for blackmail. I've been thinking it was them for a couple of updates now, and it still looks likely.

That's interesting... I don't think anyone proposed Sally as Chad's sidegirl, that could be the twist... That they could be playing both sides... I don't know if I'm serious with this theory or not anymore :ROFLMAO:
That's when you know your on to something when you start to believe your own shit :ROFLMAO:

Edit - All of my theories have started off as wild ass conjecture and after a while of looking at them and seeing the "supporting evidence" you're like this could really work :cool:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That's when you know your on to something when you start to believe your own shit :ROFLMAO:

Edit - All of my theories have started off as wild ass conjecture and after a while of looking at them and seeing the "supporting evidence" you're like this could really work :cool:
Well, the nerds being behind the blackmails one looks plausible, and Sally being a spy getting the phone and stuff had some appeal to it. This one I could see happening, and it would give the nerds a purpose in the story. Sally being Chad's girl (to get more blackmail info or whatever) looks too much for a small payoff. It's more fun than plausible.

Last week's poll about clothing where Sally finished in 2nd place with shirt+underwear gave me some hope that we might see her in more private environments, maybe theory related, maybe not :ROFLMAO:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Well, the nerds being behind the blackmails one looks plausible, and Sally being a spy getting the phone and stuff had some appeal to it. This one I could see happening, and it would give the nerds a purpose in the story. Sally being Chad's girl (to get more blackmail info or whatever) looks too much for a small payoff. It's more fun than plausible.

Last week's poll about clothing where Sally finished in 2nd place with shirt+underwear gave me some hope that we might see her in more private environments, maybe theory related, maybe not :ROFLMAO:
Yeah its almost funny that some of the side girls are more intriguing than the LI's. Sally ever since the D&G game, KRJ since the gender studies.

I can definitely see the conspiracy to topple the DIK's and AAA's being masterminded by the BBB's. They have the intelligence, the skills and the motivation.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Sally as Chads special friend only works if

a) It's not a guy (much discussed)
b) It's a named, existing character (which once you remove the freshies, Hots and Teachers and the MC's ex - that leaves most of the strippers, beth from the cafetria and Sally)

Prior to the last episode I nver gave it that much thought as the whole 'Cheating Chad' was a mere plot device to give you an opening with Sage and therefore revealing the identity would be rather.....meh!

Only reason I somewhat care now is to try figure out why one of Sage's HOT sisters (Melissa) feels compelled to phone Chad and tell him Sage has been cheating with MC. What's the payoff for that little act of betrayal?

thetourist098

Jul 11, 2020
So..I used my 0.4.2 saves(android version) and after a few scenes,I see a lot of white buggy screens and I cant do anything.Is there something i can do to solve it or its a save file issue?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hi guys, i was previously on BeingaDIK v0.5.0, i'm on windows btw.
But anyways, i tried to download the update for v.0.5.2 on 'others' and chosen the compressed files.
I unzipped the files into the same files as my previous games, and the only thing i overwrite everything except for the save files.
The game's front page have new background pictures, but when i start off from my saved game, it just tells me that it's the end of chapter 5 and i couldn't proceed further.
May i know if do i have to play the game all over again, or is there something wrong i did?
The compressed version is the whole game with lower image quality, not just an update patch.

When replacing the whole game like this, don't install over the old version as this breaks things sometimes (this is the case for Ren'Py games in general). Instead delete the old game files first and then install the new ones (on Windows your saves are also stored in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\<game> so you won't lose your existing saves).

Update patches on the other hand should be installed over the old files (the update patches are designed to update the old stuff). There is an official patch for 0.5.0 -> 0.5.1 and an unofficial patch for 0.5.0/0.5.1 -> 0.5.2.

Generally try to avoid switching between uncompressed and compressed versions of Ren'Py games, as sometimes the game compressor makes changes to the scripts which may break your previous saves.

If you used a mod before, make sure it's been updated to 0.5.1 at least (should still work with 0.5.2).

Once you've sorted out installing 0.5.2 properly, if your saves still don't work it's probably because the dev changed something in the script which broke an old save. I have several saves from earlier episodes which don't work in v5. Your only option is to try loading a different save. If you don't have any saves which work then you'd need to start over I'm afraid.

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
Is there any secuel scene on the blanket with maya and josy ? i know about the cuddling but no sex
Nah, so far, it looks like Maya and Josey isn't too keen about a threesome. They are also a bit tiny jealous if the MC shows a bit too affection to one of them as shown with the sex scenes at the Rich people's party. If the MC have sex with Maya, Josey will seem a bit stun and sad when she comes into the room. Hence, I believe the creator going to make players have to choose between Maya or Josey. Or, if the creator is sick in the mind, we get emotionally scar again like in Acting Lessons.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes