Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
pay to have Quinn sit on your face everynight (LoL).
why pay for something Quinn would do for free?
There is no chance, reasonable or otherwise, that this will happen because, for the millionth time, THERE WILL BE NO INCEST IN THIS GAME!!
yes, but MC's mother being related to Jill's family could happen if for example, at one point mid season 2 we discover that Jill is suppodely related, only to find out that she was adopted in later seasons.... that would bring the complications of incest to their relationship (they would go from dating and kissing to being sibilngs, the same way Luke and Leia did) only to find later on that Jill was adopted...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

yes, but MC's mother being related to Jill's family could happen if for example, at one point mid season 2 we discover that Jill is suppodely related, only to find out that she was adopted in later seasons.... that would bring the complications of incest to their relationship (they would go from dating and kissing to being sibilngs, the same way Luke and Leia did) only to find later on that Jill was adopted...
Adoption is incest, fostering is incest, step family is incest, raising a neighbour kid in an unofficial capacity is incest. Basically, ANY AND ALL familial relationships count as incest under Patreons rules so, even in the unlikely event that DPC was inclined to make them related in that way, he couldn't.

Your loopholes are closed. This has been explained many times.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Adoption is incest, fostering is incest, step family is incest, raising a neighbour kid in an unofficial capacity is incest. Basically, ANY AND ALL familial relationships count as incest under Patreons rules so, even in the unlikely event that DPC was inclined to make them related in that way, he couldn't.

Your loopholes are closed. This has been explained many times.
but MC is not part of Jill's family

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
but MC is not part of Jill's family
In the scenario you described, under the rules Patreon has, she would be. Adoption is not a valid loophole under their T&Cs, hell, if step brothers and sisters aren't allowed (where 2 unrelated adults marry and then their pre-exisisting children have a relationship) counts under their rules (which it does) then adoption has to be out too.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
In the scenario you described, under the rules Patreon has, she would be. Adoption is not a valid loophole under their T&Cs, hell, if step brothers and sisters aren't allowed (where 2 unrelated adults marry and then their pre-exisisting children have a relationship) counts under their rules (which it does) then adoption has to be out too.
but MC and Jill aren't family, they didn't grow together etc.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
But through the adoption they would be related.

I agree, in real life none of this is a problem but, due to the rules of the website through which the dev gets his funding, it is.

Again,even step family isn't allowed. So if, in storyline, a mother of an 18 year old and a father of a 19 year old get married, the 18 and 19 year olds can't fuck because that's incest under Patreon's T&Cs.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

I agree, in real life none of this is a problem but, due to the rules of the website through which the dev gets his funding, it is.
...and 20 years ago I remember a show about exactly that. Two people marring and their already teenage children having a relationship.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
...and 20 years ago I remember a show about exactly that. Two people marring and their already teenage children having a relationship.
I too remember a, almost certainly different, show with that situation, unless you're thinking of a British sitcom starring Jaspar Carrot and Meera Syal.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

How into incest do you have to be to think Luke and Leia dated...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I too remember a, almost certainly different, show with that situation, unless you're thinking of a British sitcom starring Jaspar Carrot and Meera Syal.
No, I'm not British. But this feels like a general thing, 20 to 30 years ago TV felt more free, there are certain things from back then that I can't see being rerun today.
How into incest do you have to be to think Luke and Leia dated...
Well, they did kiss.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
No, I'm not British. But this feels like a general thing, 20 to 30 years ago TV felt more free, there are certain things from back then that I can't see being rerun today.
Right, 30 Rock (which I didn't watch much and barely remember) had an episode where Liz either slept with, or nearly slept with, her cousin (although I think they were second or third cousins but still) and 4 Weddings and a Funeral had one of the characters meet, immediately fall in love with and ultimately marry a distant cousin of his.

At the risk of straying completely off-topic, those jokes could still be made today, it's just that, now, simply invoking the situation doesn't count as a joke; there has to be a point to the observation or it's percieved as a downward punch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

Again,even step family isn't allowed. So if, in storyline, a mother of an 18 year old and a father of a 19 year old get married, the 18 and 19 year olds can't fuck because that's incest under Patreon's T&Cs.
I believe what Leah did in AL and what Peter wanted to do to Melissa are against patreon's T&C... so maybe professor fruity cake will find a way to navigate around it

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I believe what Leah did in AL and what Peter wanted to do to Melissa are against patreon's T&C... so maybe professor fruity cake will find a way to navigate around it
It's been so long since I played AL that I don't know what you mean but there's no fucking way I'm putting myself through that again so I'll have to assume you're correct.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That. Does. Not. Matter.

Legally, any and all familial relationships are considered incest and this includes non-blood related relatives like an adopted sibling, a sister-in-law, a step-Mom, etc. You also don't have to have grown up with the person either; for example, if a guy's Dad got remarried to a woman who has a daughter, that would make his son and her daughter legally considered to be siblings even though they have no blood relation and haven't known each other until their parents met, and if they have sex then that is still incest under the law.

Therefore, Patreon takes a harsh stance against any form of incest (when they find out about it), no matter how diuted it might seem.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes