Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'd dispute your first point, but I've no idea why people would be sufficiently interested in twins of any description to warrant a tag - but thems the rules.
So the twins in Sunshine Love, or Life, or My Best Deal, or Radiant, or False Hero aren't interesting? And what about Haley's Story, Summer Scent, My Sister My Roommate and Connected where the MC and a female LI are twins?

for example it is she who asks MC to be sincere, practically immediately, while she continues to lie to him, then to reveal that she lied to him by telling him another half-truth
She's clearly been burned before when trusting others and it's why she asks for him to be so honest with her because she's essentially sizing up in order to decided if she can trust him. Perhaps she's someone who put a lot of faith in others and trust them quickly, but now she doesn't trust others so easily and before she can trust them enough to be herself and be honest with them about herself, she needs to believe that they are trustworthy and they won't hurt her.

that with MC is a pastime, an experiment
I doubt that very much.

For someone to go from only liking girls to liking a guy surely means there's something special about this connection they have. It could just be an emotional one she's confusing for a sexual one due to her emotional vulnerability, but she does seem to be very physically attracted to him, so I think it extends beyond just an emotional void that he filled and that she's confusing for real feelings. There's a real connection there and, on the M&J path, it just needs time to build further like in any relationship.

So the trouble begins :unsure:
Trouble already started, now they're trying to mitigate it.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
She never actually said she had a girlfriend, just that she'd only ever been with a girl. Also, her saying she didn't have a boyfriend was a truth.
But she did caveat that with a "I only say that to stop boys falling in love with me".

Looking at that with my positive hat on - she was slowly opening up to me and perhaps at some point she would of got to the truth of the matter.

Problem is that when we all decide to put our cards on the table, I still (based on these past interactions) have some reservations that she is actually being truly honest rather then by admission.

Number 3 is definitely the best but I imagine that number 2 will probably win because people seem to like that all-black, dominatrix look DPC has been trying on all the girls.
Number 1 seems to have the early lead and I can see why as the colours mix well and I agree with you about number 2 getting some love from having that look.

I voted for 4 however as the style seems to reflect a "chilling around the house" look so I went with the classic 'throwing a white T-shirt' on look.

Dec 20, 2019
It's OK we're safe. Despite what Holy said the twins tag is for non-sexual content.
Phew, had a scare there. I just checked Sunshine Love and Radiant. Sunshine Love was not tagged twins while Radiant was tagged twins instead of triplets. :WutFace:
I don't want to reveal too much about the episode, but it's going to be a long one and have more variation in scenes and settings than episode 5 did.
Hello save game page 100!
Episode 6 - Damage control
So it is safe to say it will be about Rusty, the DIKs and fixing up the mansion, and maybe also fixing relationships (Chad and Sage, Josy and Maya) and businesses (Quinn)? Maybe if you bedded Mrs Burke and told the DIKS it will come to light and you will need to firefight? The title hints on exposes and damage control and the game has so many dark secrets!
Cosmetic poll, Sage
What should Sage wear in episode 6?
I prefer #1. #2 attracts too many mosquitoes and looks hot (temperature wise). Don't like the color matching for #3 and #4 seems too bright and easily dirtied when I mess with her.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
So the twins in Sunshine Love, or Life, or My Best Deal, or Radiant, or False Hero aren't interesting? And what about Haley's Story, Summer Scent, My Sister My Roommate and Connected where the MC and a female LI are twins?
I'm certainly interested in several of those, but not particularly because of twins.

But if it floats someone else's boat more power to 'em.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
But she did caveat that with a "I only say that to stop boys falling in love with me".

Looking at that with my positive hat on - she was slowly opening up to me and perhaps at some point she would of got to the truth of the matter.

Problem is that when we all decide to put our cards on the table, I still (based on these past interactions) have some reservations that she is actually being truly honest rather then by admission.
I do think that was a big problem with the way M&J portray still having feelings for the MC in the friendship route. When Maya in particular has a long history of deceiving the MC, she shouldn't be trying to avoid responsibility for the decision she just made about their relationship.

It's fine for the girls to still have feelings; this is a complex issue. But it would have been significantly better if the girls stood by the reasoning for their actions for a whole 24 hours.

Sadly, it all comes back to the scene in the library just not getting the job done adequately.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Having more variety than Episode 5 would not be hard, but I'm definitely intrigued. Is it October yet?
Well, let's take a speculative look at the numbers.

In about 3 weeks, they did 1139 render and 49 animations. That's half the render count of ep 5 and 1/3 the animation count.
This week they added 17 animations to the total and said that ep 6 will likely have over 100.
If they were able, in the next 3 weeks, to replicate these kinds of numbers, we could see it near the total render count of ep 5 and have nearly, if not not more than, 100 animations by late August.
If that ends up being the total or near the total, then it's just the coding and testing left to do.

So, maybe, there's a slim chance we could see ep 6 towards the end of September.

Number 1 seems to have the early lead and I can see why as the colours mix well and I agree with you about number 2 getting some love from having that look.

I voted for 4 however as the style seems to reflect a "chilling around the house" look so I went with the classic 'throwing a white T-shirt' on look.
The problem with #1 is that we've seen her in green many times already.

d1_lunch23c.jpg ep1_d2_sage2d.jpg ep2_sage_guitar9.jpg ep3_sage_guitar17_fr0.jpg

The yellow top would at least give her more variety and it suits her well.

Reactions: rogokin

Dec 20, 2019
Is it me or she looks thicker? I mean, more than usual, her hips and her waist. Is it the clothes, is it me or has the model changed?

Edit: Better one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot of people is going to hate me for this comment: Thicker because of 1st trimester. Especially if Episode 6 have time skip because I doubt they can fix DIK Mansion within 1 week and if you creampie her too much. :illuminati:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She's clearly been burned before when trusting others and it's why she asks for him to be so honest with her because she's essentially sizing up in order to decided if she can trust him. Perhaps she's someone who put a lot of faith in others and trust them quickly, but now she doesn't trust others so easily and before she can trust them enough to be herself and be honest with them about herself, she needs to believe that they are trustworthy and they won't hurt her.
ok, she's broken, but this maybe the cause, the consequence is that she asks for sincerity but does not give it in return, repeatedly

otherwise it becomes a defense of principle. Maya can do whatever she wants because she is broken ...

I doubt that very much.

For someone to go from only liking girls to liking a guy surely means there's something special about this connection they have. It could just be an emotional one she's confusing for a sexual one due to her emotional vulnerability, but she does seem to be very physically attracted to him, so I think it extends beyond just an emotional void that he filled and that she's confusing for real feelings. There's a real connection there and, on the M&J path, it just needs time to build further like in any relationship.
they have sex, more or less, of course there is attraction.

but the relationship with Josy is a true relationship (where Josy's betrayal has no impact), the relationship with MC is precarious from start to finish (without M&J path)

since you refer to the M&J path, in case the girls refuse, there is a big difference between the attitude of the two girls

Maya doesn't really want to have doubts between the two, Josy instead confesses them, but decides to choose Maya, because in the end she always felt like her girlfriend.

MC has filled a void (not only in a physical sense:D), when this void no longer exists its importance for Maya (and Josy) is completely reduced

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
ok, she's broken, but this maybe the cause, the consequence is that she asks for sincerity but does not give it in return, repeatedly

otherwise it becomes a defense of principle. Maya can do whatever she wants because she is broken ...

they have sex, more or less, of course there is attraction.

but the relationship with Josy is a true relationship (where Josy's betrayal has no impact), the relationship with MC is precarious from start to finish (without M&J path)

since you refer to the M&J path, in case the girls refuse, there is a big difference between the attitude of the two girls

Maya doesn't really want to have doubts between the two, Josy instead confesses them, but decides to choose Maya, because in the end she always felt like her girlfriend.

MC has filled a void (not only in a physical sense:D), when this void no longer exists its importance for Maya (and Josy) is completely reduced
My sense with Josy, which I think she voices herself if you follow a certain route (Library+Friends & Meeting with her dad+Luggage), is that her overiding concern is not to be the 'odd one out'.

She has after all commited the time to both relationships in being the initiator at the campsite and having the long-distance relationship with Maya and spending the summer working with and finaly spending some one on one time with the MC prior to the home visit on the first weekend. Therefore I can easily see how she feels a serious relationship with either is possible and worthy.

With Maya, my feeling is that (as you say) I was filling a void.

I'm not the one she was willing to risk a schism with her family over to the point where joining Quinns restaurant is a solution for her and as mentioned previously we don't have that bond of trust/full understanding with her.

She wants Josy and I'm only a part of that relationship (if I choose that path) as she doesn't want to force an ultimatum with her and therefore defers the decision to others.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My sense with Josy, which I think she voices herself if you follow a certain route (Library+Friends & Meeting with her dad+Luggage), is that her overiding concern is not to be the 'odd one out'.

She has after all commited the time to both relationships in being the initiator at the campsite and having the long-distance relationship with Maya and spending the summer working with and finaly spending some one on one time with the MC prior to the home visit on the first weekend. Therefore I can easily see how she feels a serious relationship with either is possible and worthy.

I'm not the one she was willing to risk a schism with her family over to the point where joining Quinns restaurant is a solution for her and as mentioned previously we don't have that bond of trust/full understanding with her.

She wants Josy and I'm only a part of that relationship (if I choose that path) as she doesn't want to force an ultimatum with her and therefore defers the decision to others.
It is probable that in the strong bond that Josy feels with Maya a part is due to the responsibility of having upset her life.
without her perhaps Maya would still have a "normal" relationship with her father without tuition problems.

It is clear that it is not Josy's fault, but she could still feel the responsibility

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
She has trust issues, and while it might seem one-sided, she needs to know she can trust the MC before she can be honest with him because she's clearly been hurt before when being honest with others about herself. We know about her Dad but it's also possible she was by others, maybe people she knew at school who weren't very accepting of her if things about her and Josy came out when they were still at school.

Trust and honesty do go both ways, but some people, especially those with emotional scars, need to feel that they can fully trust someone else before they can let them in and that's what happened with Maya.
If she has trust issues that's fine, but don't be like "Never lie to me." If your not also prepared to do the same in return. But thing is for me I feel like she told the bigger secret that she was into women, I just don't understand why it's difficult to make that next step in saying you have dated or are currently dating a woman?

And for the MC, I honestly don't think it would have mattered as much as it did if didn't turn out to be a person he knew. And to be fair to Maya she was going to tell him as well before Josy showed up out of the blue.

But honestly I don't even know why I'm debating this topic, guess I'm bored? Because whatever problems there were? Have been squashed.

I think both Maya and the MC did act stupid, but their like 18/19 yo teenagers, so their supposed to not have all their shit together. And also we have to remember that this is a narrative.

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
"it's going to be a long one and have more variation in scenes and settings"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While it's nice to see a title, some decent stats and the beginnings of twitter postings this specifically is really good to hear. Despite the sheer amount of times you can hook up at one single party episode five takes place over such a short time span and in very limited settings. Plot concerns aside the replay factor suffers for it, which is important when you have many months between updates and want to keep people hooked, and will be good to have a wider variety to see in the next episode. Surprised to see DPC seemingly paying attention to some valid constructive criticism as well. Story obviously shouldn't be bent to all the random complaints but when there is some actual valid constructive feedback pointed out by many people good to see it seemingly acknowledged.

Dec 20, 2019
Surprised to see DPC seemingly paying attention to some valid constructive criticism as well. Story obviously shouldn't be bent to all the random complaints but when there is some actual valid constructive feedback pointed out by many people good to see it seemingly acknowledged.
So just wondering, feedback from patrons, or is he lurking in here? :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stark9999999

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I guess a lot of this does come down to personal interpretation based on personal feelings because to me, whilst the MC did certainly fill a void by being someone that Maya needed at that time, I get the feeling that this allowed her feelings to deepen in a very short space of time and that as much she wants Josy, she also wants the MC and that this is true whatever path you take.

The non-M&J path, while it might not be the best explanation/reasoning, says that she does feel something for him but she didn't feel like she could act on it because of Josy and because she's not accustomed to making her own choices but instead goes with what others want, or in this case what she thinks another person wants.

In the M&J path, I'd agree that he's part of that relationship because she doesn't want to force a difficult choice and that she's deferring this decision to the others, specifically the MC, but I don't see it as the only reason and that she's also doing it because she does like the MC and perhaps has this hopeful optimism that they can make a throuple relationship work.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes