felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I would love to, but Nicole being a side girl I doubt she can have a relationship with the MC. I see a relationship with Camila, Riona or Quinn more feasible.
they are all in the same situation.

it is possible there are more encounters, even sexual ones, with these secondary characters, practically impossible there is a real route.

only Envy, being a single mother, would probably add drama and story too, and not just sex.

it would still be a more complex relationship, like the one with Jade, than those with the HOTs

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
they are all in the same situation.

it is possible there are more encounters, even sexual ones, with these secondary characters, practically impossible there is a real route.

only Envy, being a single mother, would probably add drama and story too, and not just sex.

it would still be a more complex relationship, like the one with Jade, than those with the HOTs
I partially agree, but I could see Quinn, Camila and Riona having a deeper relationship than what it looks right now. They already have some backstory and distinct personality. Heck, they have more backstory and personality than most main girls in other games :ROFLMAO: .

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I partially agree, but I could see Quinn, Camila and Riona having a deeper relationship than what it looks right now. They already have some backstory and distinct personality. Heck, they have more backstory and personality than most main girls in other games :ROFLMAO: .
Quinn is more than just a secondary character ...
if there was any development with her it would certainly be much more important and significant than the other secondary girls

she could be BADIK's Ana

on Camila and Riona I think there will be just a little bit of fan service, a little bit of sex to fill the sad moments
Camila's function is now that, it is MC's antistress

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I’d be (happily) surprised if we got full thrupple with Jill x Bella. Possible if you go down the Jill path you could have Threesome with Bella, but I don’t think this would be a formal thrupple.

I’d be disappointed if there wasn’t a way to wind up with Maya x Josy. The interesting cog there is Maya and the HoTs. Seems to me without ‘the warning‘ she might end up hooking. I warn her on all my play through, so will be interesting how that pays off.
While my fantasy would still be a proper threesome throuple with Bella and Jill, if it were to be anything I'd see it as a much more strict sharing relationship where the MC does things with Bella and Jill separately but never together, and they're both OK with it. Or, to put it another way, a Mormon relationship.

And yes, it would be very masochistically cruel if DPC were to once again rob us of another threesome relationship by not having a M&J ending no matter what we do. There's nothing all that unrealistic about relationships like that these days, so there's no reason to not make it happen here unless he just likes crushing people's souls. :cry:

:sneaky: New Dr.PinkCake full avatar on Discord!
View attachment 764134
925x925 this time.
2 Maya avatars back-to-back? Well, at least we know DPC likes her even if others don't and hopefully that bodes well for her. :giggle:

Quinn is more than just a secondary character ...
if there was any development with her it would certainly be much more important and significant than the other secondary girls

she could be BADIK's Ana

on Camila and Riona I think there will be just a little bit of fan service, a little bit of sex to fill the sad moments
Camila's function is now that, it is MC's antistress
I've thought that too about Quinn being to BaDIK as Ana was to AL, but I also wonder if we might have a few Ana's depending on our choices. For example, if you don't help Quinn (which will probably be something that comes later), aren't with any LIs by the end of the game, but did do several things with Camila, perhaps she will be who the MC ends up with. :unsure:

Quinn, Camila, and Riona could potentially be "Ana's" as they are the most prominent side girls and the ones he can spend the most amount of time with other than the main LIs.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
While my fantasy would still be a proper threesome throuple with Bella and Jill, if it were to be anything I'd say it as a much more strict sharing relationship where the MC does things with Bella and Jill separately but never together, and they're both OK with it. Or, to put it another, a Mormon relationship.
I think I must not only be one of the few people here to have no interest in Bella (as said previously), but possibly the only person here who doesn't see any kind of threesome happening at all with Bella & Jill. I think the whole thing a red-herring to keep horny fanboys happy personally heh. I just can't see it happening. The threesome route is already established (our two fave girls)....I just don't see all the 'theories' leading anywhere, I think they will be very seperate routes (if perhaps there even is a long-term Bella route, which I don't think there will be). Oh lordy will this forum go up in flames then lol...but remember you heard it here first ;)

Sure she could have mild issues yeah but going through this thread you'd think she's a serial killer.
So now we've gone from she doesn't to sure she might have some mild issues....oookaaayyy. Mental health doesn't have to be as severe as split-personality and burying bodies in the yard you reaalise...right?

As for the 'theories'..well...heh....tis teh internets ;)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Quinn, Camila, and Riona could potentially be "Ana's" as they are the most prominent side girls and the ones he can spend the most amount of time with other than the main LIs.
I would argue that Jade would also be in that group as well since she has had quite a bit of character development in the scenes she has had especially the scene in the bathtub which is one of my favorite scenes in the game.

I would like it if Riona was a possible "Ana" but I personally see her suffering some bad consequences as a result of Quinn's actions.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've thought that too about Quinn being to BaDIK as Ana was to AL, but I also wonder if we might have a few Ana's depending on our choices. For example, if you don't help Quinn (which will probably be something that comes later), aren't with any LIs by the end of the game, but did do several things with Camila, perhaps she will be who the MC ends up with. :unsure:

the comparison with Ana I did it mainly because she would go from the villain of the story to an extra LI.

at present it is impossible to think of a love story between Quinn and MC. however the character is so present in the story that thinking about her evolution is not so impossible.

Camila instead has this role of casual and fill in sex from the beginning, from the BJ in the HOTs dorm to the "free drink" at the PREPs party, it seems difficult to me to get out of this mechanism

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes