Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Where the fuck the rest of the nerds at? we saw sally.

766933_preview4.jpg

I know Magnar is the Gamemaker. I think they at a side quest or some shit.

screenshot0023.png

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Tommy is just a stupid junkie who tried to play at being a small time drug dealer while living off Rusty's family money.
And his jealousy will likely make him hate the protagonist now that he (MC) is taking control of the situation inside the DIK's house.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Definitely a josy fan although, perhaps weirdly, this is the image of her that I find the least attractive, something about the face :unsure:
Sadly, yes.
DPC should really ease up on her face morphs and animations. Especially when it comes to her mouth and cheekbones. He should barely touch those parts.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Tommy is just a stupid junkie who tried to play at being a small time drug dealer while living off Rusty's family money.
And his jealousy will likely make him hate the protagonist now that he (MC) is taking control of the situation inside the DIK's house.
Did he try to be a dealer? I don't remember that and honestly find it hard to imagine even that miinimal level of ambition from Tommy.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Did he try to be a dealer? I don't remember that and honestly find it hard to imagine even that miinimal level of ambition from Tommy.
That is why i said play. He did after all tried make a deal with Quinn to use the DIK's house to sell drugs. Likely just another way for him to sniff the merchandise.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Where the fuck the rest of the nerds at? we see sally?

View attachment 763676

I know Magnar is the Gamemaker. I think they at a side quest or some shit.

View attachment 763696
Why would the MC dream about 2 guys? :ROFLMAO:

Sadly, yes.
DPC should really ease up on her face morphs and animations. Especially when it comes to her mouth and cheekbones. He should barely touch those parts.
Josy was fine, Maya's the one he really messed up.

This is what Maya should look like:
Maya-010.jpg

Not this:
Maya.jpg

Need one for Maya tho, for research purposes
Already done. ;)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Please tell me this is just a render for patreons? If this is ingame image I would hate myself for missing this scene
You can also play more than one route :ROFLMAO: .
Oh wow, don't know if this is good or bad, like unnecessarily stretching the story. It feels like the story is almost over so I don't know what will happen for the next 10 episodes or so
Almost over? To me it looks like we've just past the introduction. All the main plot points are still unresolved, many still from the earlier episodes. 16 episodes look too much, but at this rate maybe it's just right for the story to develop.

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
Almost over? To me it looks like we've just past the introduction. All the main plot points are still unresolved, many still from the earlier episodes. 16 episodes look too much, but at this rate maybe it's just right for the story to develop.
Yeah I have to agree. We only just became DIKs after all. I'm guessing the story will end when freshman year does, I can't see the story dragging out to graduation.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah I have to agree. We only just became DIKs after all. I'm guessing the story will end when freshman year does, I can't see the story dragging out to graduation.
I think the end of the first semester is the logical endpoint. 5 chapters in we're at the end of the second week of college. Assuming 16 chapters it is hard to imagine going beyond a 3 month timeline.

Reactions: Miskatonic81

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That is why i said play. He did after all tried make a deal with Quinn to use the DIK's house to sell drugs. Likely just another way for him to sniff the merchandise.
I'm pretty sure his plan was for the DIKs to USE those drugs, not sell them. He clearly did not expect Quinn to need help financing them during his confrontation with her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes