Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Whereas to me he's a malignant tumour, not evil and with no intent to actually cause harm but something that needs to poisoned, irradiated and ultimately cut out to avoid greater harm.
He does not need to be cut out, just needs character development and growth.

Not to mention being an ally to the MC would be ideal.

Tommy is just a stupid junkie who tried to play at being a small time drug dealer while living off Rusty's family money.
And his jealousy will likely make him hate the protagonist now that he (MC) is taking control of the situation inside the DIK's house.
I dont think he is really that jealous of the MC.

He is just paranoid and pissed off of the situations that are happening around him.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
It might seem crazy, but barring any forced failure or tragedy, I really do think we could see 2 potential throuple relationships in this game; Maya/Josy or Bella/Jill. Such a thing is not, to me, an unrealistic expectation especially in this day and age.
I’d be (happily) surprised if we got full thrupple with Jill x Bella. Possible if you go down the Jill path you could have Threesome with Bella, but I don’t think this would be a formal thrupple.

I’d be disappointed if there wasn’t a way to wind up with Maya x Josy. The interesting cog there is Maya and the HoTs. Seems to me without ‘the warning‘ she might end up hooking. I warn her on all my play through, so will be interesting how that pays off,

She's cute, but some of the renders make her look old

She looks scaly in some.
I agree, although I think the problem is made worse by the ‘silver moon‘ like lighting on her early sex scenes. It makes her look a bit like a corpse.

Josy was fine, Maya's the one he really messed up.

This is what Maya should look like:
View attachment 763703

Not this:
View attachment 763704
I think the problem here is #1 the tan, and #2 the sweat. Combined they make the face shapes seem harsher, Maya always looks a bit high when she smiles IMO.

Almost over? To me it looks like we've just past the introduction. All the main plot points are still unresolved, many still from the earlier episodes. 16 episodes look too much, but at this rate maybe it's just right for the story to develop.
Agreed. We’ve essentially finished Act 1. In some ways I think DPC should have made episode 5 part of season 1. It really concludes the act one arc and sets up act 2.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Agreed. We’ve essentially finished Act 1. In some ways I think DPC should have made episode 5 part of season 1. It really concludes the act one arc and sets up act 2.
in fact the fifth episode is the epilogue of the first season and the prologue of the new one.

for example the scene with Sage, the most beautiful of the chapter, is both the epilogue of the "fuck buddy" path but also opens to future developments, with Sage hesitating for the first time about her sentimental involvement

with Maya and Josy alike, if MC was accepted, the picnic scene is both an ending and a prologue to what's to come

with Bella and Jill it is made even clearer how the two relationships are in competition and interconnected. for Jill it would be enough to "formalize" the relationship, however everything remains suspended. for Bella there are too many questions waiting to be answered

the only new turning point is the role of MC within the DIKs

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes