Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think I must not only be one of the few people here to have no interest in Bella (as said previously), but possibly the only person here who doesn't see any kind of threesome happening at all with Bella & Jill. I think the whole thing a red-herring to keep horny fanboys happy personally heh. I just can't see it happening. The threesome route is already established (our two fave girls)....I just don't see all the 'theories' leading anywhere, I think they will be very seperate routes (if perhaps there even is a long-term Bella route, which I don't think there will be). Oh lordy will this forum go up in flames then lol...but remember you heard it here first ;)
Since Bella is a main LI, she is going to have an ending with the MC if you go along her route because that's how it works with main LIs in these games. It will, however, be fraught with difficulties due to the age difference, her technically still being married, and of course that she is a teacher and he is a student, and I'd argue that this relationship faces more difficulties than the MC being with M&J.

However, this is where a possible Jill/Bella route could come in to play and work because on a strictly Mormon-like sharing relationship, he can be with Bella in secret whilst being with Jill publicly, and since Jill and Bella are good friends, it wouldn't be unusual to see the 3 of them spending time together or even if people saw the MC spending time with just Bella in the library, the cafeteria, etc. Jill would essentially be like a beard for them, but not one who is in a loveless relationship as it would be loving between Jill and the MC, albeit still something of a cover for him and Bella.

I would argue that Jade would also be in that group as well since she has had quite a bit of character development in the scenes she has had especially the scene in the bathtub which is one of my favorite scenes in the game.

I would like it if Riona was a possible "Ana" but I personally see her suffering some bad consequences as a result of Quinn's actions.
I see Jade and Cathy as being flings with no future because not only do we have the fact that these are teachers being with one of their students, one of them is also married. What they have with the MC seems more like something that is just a fun little tryst, but won't evolve into anything more serious.

the comparison with Ana I did it mainly because she would go from the villain of the story to an extra LI.

at present it is impossible to think of a love story between Quinn and MC. however the character is so present in the story that thinking about her evolution is not so impossible.

Camila instead has this role of casual and fill in sex from the beginning, from the BJ in the HOTs dorm to the "free drink" at the PREPs party, it seems difficult to me to get out of this mechanism
Camila does have that role of casual sex friend, yes, but ep 5 really made it feel as though there's a lot more below the surface and that if we get more side events with her, she could be an ending character in the event that the MC doesn't end up with any of the main LIs. Same thing with both Riona and Quinn as each of them feel like they could develop something with the MC as the story progresses.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Camila does have that role of casual sex friend, yes, but ep 5 really made it feel as though there's a lot more below the surface and that if we get more side events with her, she could be an ending character in the event that the MC doesn't end up with any of the main LIs. Same thing with both Riona and Quinn as each of them feel like they could develop something with the MC as the story progresses.
the beauty of DPC's writing is that all the characters are interesting and with a certain depth

Mona with her crisis of conscience, Riona with her fragility, Heather with her rude attitude, KRJ with her ... nothing, KRJ has nothing interesting maybe the fanbase ...

but if one of these secondary characters had a "route" it would be a miracle, more than one I would say really impossible

Quinn has an importance not comparable to the others, and the relationship with MC already has many possibilities and facets (Sage telling Mc about how Quinn often talks about him is a bomb of a certain level..)

also in the game of couples between the LIs Quinn would complete the panorama, with her we would have: Maya & Josy, Bella & Jill and Sage & Quinn

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I see Jade and Cathy as being flings with no future because not only do we have the fact that these are teachers being with one of their students, one of them is also married. What they have with the MC seems more like something that is just a fun little tryst, but won't evolve into anything more serious.
I would agree with Cathy but we haven't seen much of her yet. With Jade I get that she is a teacher with a student but when the MC graduates I don't see it as being as big of an issue. Jade's also already said that her marriage is basically over and the only reason they haven't divorced is because of financial reasons. I just think that if she spends more time with the MC it could be more but I know it's probably wishful thinking.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I would agree with Cathy but we haven't seen much of her yet. With Jade I get that she is a teacher with a student but when the MC graduates I don't see it as being as big of an issue. Jade's also already said that her marriage is basically over and the only reason they haven't divorced is because of financial reasons. I just think that if she spends more time with the MC it could be more but I know it's probably wishful thinking.
Jade would lead to such dramatic and NTR implications for Tybald that it would become another game ...

in theory there would be a lot to create and do, but there is not all this space to develop new situations yet

IRL as a chance for success Cathe >> Jade >>>>> Bella :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: Maviarab

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Jade would lead to such dramatic and NTR implications for Tybald that it would become another game ...

in theory there would be a lot to create and do, but there is not all this space to develop new situations yet

IRL as a chance for success Cathe >> Jade >>>>> Bella :cry::cry::cry::cry:
I like Jade a lot and she is my favorite character but I'm not going to lie seeing Tybalt's face when we tell him we are banging his mom would be so much more satisfying than punching him in the face. Also telling him that he can call you dad would be hilarious.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She might be a main LI 'for now'....and I know how these games go, and plenty do not do that and buck the trend. You already admit there are a few non LI's that 'might' have an end route. So how it is even remotely impossible that current LI's won't? See how that works? Especially given DPC's history (as so many like to refer back to).

So yes, it actually is quite feasible that the current LI's will not be throughout the game for whatever reasons. On this, I don't think Bella will be.

Also, Mormons don't do anything is secret. America's fucked up society. Still illegal, but no one bothers them and they are quite opne and honest about their polyamourous relationships. But where the hell did that come from HB? In my 17 runs through the game, have I missed something completely obvious somewhere in every playthrough?
Bella is aesthetically my favorite, but I've always been worried about her ending.

it seems to me very difficult that she does not have an ending, DPC will make the road very painful but in the end there will be a way.

in AL, DPC kills an LI, but it is not the main interest of the player, or however he can choose (what cruelty ...)

Bella carries with her so many mysteries and obstacles that at each chapter there could be the twist that puts everything in doubt, even in the last chapter ...

that Bella is at this moment less plausible than many secondary characters I do not see significant, being secondary characters they carry with them objectively less difficulties than any LIs

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
She might be a main LI 'for now'....and I know how these games go, and plenty do not do that and buck the trend. You already admit there are a few non LI's that 'might' have an end route. So how it is even remotely impossible that current LI's won't? See how that works? Especially given DPC's history (as so many like to refer back to). You can't say one thing might happen yet completely deny the possibility of something else that might happen.

So yes, it actually is quite feasible that the current LI's will not be throughout the game for whatever reasons. On this, I don't think Bella will be and I'm pretty sure there will be no threesome with Jill. (just my theorising and opinion, I think it's bait).

Also, Mormons don't do anything in secret. America's fucked up societies, still illegal, but no one bothers them, police don't get involved etc and they are quite open and honest about their polyamourous relationships (but that's a whole different conversation). But where the hell did that come from HB? In all my runs through the game, have I missed something completely obvious somewhere in every playthrough and Bella's religion and upbringing or is this just more supposition?
I don't think HB is saying they are Morman just that they might follow the model where guys have two wives even though legally they are only allowed one.

I'd imagine this game will have to have at least 20 endings. I don't think it's impossible for some of the B and C cast to have endings, but I doubt they will get 'happily ever after' with the MC, but I think as it stands you can reasonably look at the chances of a complex ending like this;

A - Jill, Isabella, Josy, Maya, Sage, Quinn
B/c - Camilla, Riona, Jade, Cathy, Ahsley and Mona
C/D - Sarah, Melanie, Heather, Elena, Nicola, Sally, Lily

Basically the lower in the order the chances of a complex ending decreases. Heather and Elena are probably tied to John Boy and Tommy. It's all quite complicated, but essentially the main 5 LI's are likely to have the most time spent on their endings

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But where the hell did that come from HB? In all my runs through the game, have I missed something completely obvious somewhere in every playthrough and Bella's religion and upbringing or is this just more supposition?
I don't think HB is saying they are Morman just that they might follow the model where guys have two wives even though legally they are only allowed one.
@Maviarab
Pretty much what always86 just said, that when I was saying "Mormon" I meant it in the sense that it would be a one man for 2 women situation and the 2 women never do anything sexual with each other, they just share him on an individual basis.

I'd imagine this game will have to have at least 20 endings.
I think it will have 7 or 8 main endings and each one will have variations which is basically what AL had. So we'll probably get main endings for Bella, Jill, Sage, Maya, Josy, M&J, B&J (maybe), and Single (no LI ending), then there will be variations depending on your Affinity at the end, whether you had relationships with the other LIs and which ones those were, how long those relationships lasted and your choices during them, what other choices you made like having affairs with Jade and/or Cathy, the HOT girls you have sex with, whether you help Quinn if such a choice arises, etc, etc.

So this game could have upwards of 50 or more endings based on the numbers of potential variations.

rupesh23

Nov 24, 2019
Being a DIK [v0.5.2] [Dr PinkCake]

Original Size: 7.87 GB
Compressed Size: 2 GB

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - :)
I downloaded the compressed version for pc and got an error. Below I have attached the photos, please anyone have solution reply.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes