QQrhun

Dec 2, 2017
I tried nearly every game in this forum and first time I am writing comment. This was the best fucking game I am waiting for new episode. I am in love with Isabella. girls are beautiful, characters are great, scenes are hot... Please please keep updating

Reactions: Pewdiepie9966

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
I tried nearly every game in this forum and first time I am writing comment. This was the best fucking game I am waiting for new episode. I am in love with Isabella. girls are beautiful, characters are great, scenes are hot... Please please keep updating
yea have fun waiting, it‘s been 4 days of waiting for me already and I can’t bear it

• Haha
Reactions: flippityflop

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Oh I remember that game she's the doctor right. I stopped playing since Emily is meant to be the end girl and I didn't like her that much. I might check it out at some point.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Thats hardly revealing - its showing her stomach which makes sense given shes so into yoga and working out all the time. Her showing her tits would be massive contradiction to her personality but her abs? Its literally adds to her intimidating ice queen moniker as no one is gonna give her shit with her cold dark stare and Ronda Rousey physique. The other figure hugging options were far sexier in my opinion and whilst none of the three would make sense on a conventional librarian its at least one that makes sense for her character. (option 1 was far sexier, literal sex appeal).

As for the Patreon polling, meh, they pay good money so if they get to choose the outfits then so be it. I sure as hell aint judge them for doing their own bit to support the game.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
don't worry dude, Maya and Josy are patiently awaiting our return ;)
I really can‘t think of waiting for 10 more episodes if he will make 16 episodes in total. Let’s go with 3-4 months between each episode, that would mean almost 3 years of waiting.. oh god what did I sign myself up to

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So it's looking like we have 3 renders possibly related to a game of DnG. Still hoping that it isn't, but if it is, then I'm hoping it won't take up a huge portion of the episode.

If we compare these to the ep 5 previews, we never saw anything from the Prep party and so had no idea that this would not only be in the episode but also be such a big part of the episode. So I hope that these previews are similar, that we're only seeing what will amount to a small segment of the episode and still haven't seen anything from the more substantial parts.
As I recall, one of the last previews showed Lily on the staircase from the party. So there was technically some warning it would be part of the episode, but it was certainly a surprise just how much of the episode revolved around it.

Why would it be confrontational when they don't know about each other's relationships with the MC?

Bella is the college librarian and a teacher so her interacting with Sage doesn't have to be anything more than that between a student and the librarian.
I agree there's reason it needs to be confrontational, but I disagree it's normal to see the two interacting. Even if Bella is the librarian, why is Sage in the library? Most students go there to study, but Sage has her own room in the HOTs house for that. Unless Sage is looking for reading material (which we've had no indication of), there doesn't seem to be a reason for her to stop by.

Sage could be there to meet the MC, but that still wouldn't get her to talk to Bella. Something to do with Tybalt, maybe? Jill did say several times in Episode 5 that she needed to talk to him about something. Both Bella and Sage seem to dislike him, so I could see them making common cause over that if this was some official function (though Bella is clearly not dressed for that).

This seems to be new territory for the two characters, which is promising!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As I recall, one of the last previews showed Lily on the staircase from the party. So there was technically some warning it would be part of the episode, but it was certainly a surprise just how much of the episode revolved around it.
It was a tweet, which could be considered a form of preview, and people did spot that the stairs were the same ones seen in the Prep mansion so it sort of revealed something was going there, but it was posted 3 days before the game released so it wasn't until right before the episode released that DPC showed something from the biggest part of it.

Capture.PNG

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I'm surprised people didn't like the D&G scene, I thought it was really enjoyable and was hoping they'd do more of it.
Ya I thought it was fun - a neat way to have characters who probably wouldn't interact much with MC or some of the girls, such as the Tri-Betas to get into it. Especially since Sally is a real cutie in her little fantasy outfit.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Gosh, yeah, a college student in the library looking for reading material. There is a plot hole someone should fill. :illuminati:

:FacePalm:
I didn't say it was a plot hole, I said there was unlikely Sage was looking for reading material and I stand by that. From everything we've seen so far, Sage does strikes me as neither a voracious reader nor a studious scholar.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I didn't say it was a plot hole, I said there was unlikely Sage was looking for reading material and I stand by that. From everything we've seen so far, Sage does strikes me as neither a voracious reader nor a studious scholar.
I don't know where you went to college, but even in a music conservatory I spent 4-10 hours a week in the library. There is NOTHING strange about a college student being in the library. It would be far more strange if Sage (and everyone else on campus) didn't know who Bella was, except maybe the Tri-Betas who have their own library. And if Sage is close to graduating, she's doing her homework. This isn't junior high.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes