der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
LOL yeah me too. I mean have some redeeming characteristic about her. Either the MC can go the Shepard treating Jack like a slut/Renegade way or the MC slowly builds up enough trust with her to spark a change in her personality.
I think the latter is much more realistic, and I think it will happen as such in the game, I hope so

Reactions: Chericheri345

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
LOL yeah me too. I mean have some redeeming characteristic about her. Either the MC can go the Shepard treating Jack like a slut/Renegade way or the MC slowly builds up enough trust with her to spark a change in her personality.
Given how the MC had so many options to step in for the ''bad'' guys (comforting the guy who works in the grocerie store or take a position in favor of Chad when he got punished for ambushing him), I think the latter option is more than likely to happen

Reactions: Chericheri345

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Sage interacting with Bella? Think thats the first time ive seen that happen - i wonder if its a confrontational scene. Both are bat shit crazy in all honesty as say what you like about Bella, Sage has a personality that is far from flawed too given her jealous streak led to getting the MC to spy on Chad and she was already stalking him to the gym with binoculars. Looking forward to some potential tension between the two most intense love interests in the game.

Now we just need Jill to go to war with Quinn and the wholesome drama love triangles will be complete on all fronts lol

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage interacting with Bella? Think thats the first time ive seen that happen - i wonder if its a confrontational scene. Both are bat shit crazy in all honesty as say what you like about Bella, Sage has a personality that is far from flawed too given her jealous streak led to getting the MC to spy on Chad and she was already stalking him to the gym with binoculars. Looking forward to some potential tension between the two most intense love interests in the game.

Now we just need Jill to go to war with Quinn and the wholesome drama love triangles will be complete on all fronts lol
I think it's quite a chance meeting, in the end in the same college it's not that strange.

then it can be an opportunity for them to realize that they both know MC

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The fuck Jill gonna do? Fight her?
Why resort of violence. My interest in this was thinking they are polar opposites as one is wholesome who trusts the system ie reporting issues to the faculty vs the one who is the rebel drug dealer who opporates outside the law never mind the rules. They could both have sincere desires and long term romantic goals for the MC which contrast one another and would not desire said love rivals influence to deviate from said goals as its the ultimate Dik vs Chick sentiments really.

I mean she is a Liberian so ofc she meets sage or she already knew Sage.
Did you really double post me? lol. I aint buying that off handed conclussion so rapidly. Why would she visit the library? Its pretty well established its only where the geeks and dedicated students go much - any of the HOTs never mind Sage being there much be for a very specific reason. She might already know her of course, i mean Bella is literally a teacher there but Sage meeting her in the library IS interesting even if your underplaying it. It was choses as a teaser image for a reason do you not think?

Reactions: Darkdevil66

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
ok, but when i watch a tv show i'm completely passive, then i can have favorite characters, but i can only pray for them ..

in a game it is not like that, regardless of genre, I am "responsible", at least in part, for what happens to the other characters, the ones I like and the ones I dislike.

if I see a danger and I cannot avoid it, it is as if my brakes were cut while I am driving. like in horror movies when we watch a character go towards certain death without knowing it. it is exciting, but as a frustration, not as a participation.

suppose DPC showed us the flashback of Derek, Maya and Josy's vacation before Josy's arrival in BR, we would have yelled "DON'T DO THIS !!!" in front of the PC screen continuously

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
In these games you are often responsible up to a point, but it's a false sense of responsibility because while you may be able to affect certain aspects of the story, the overall narrative will still follow a particular track with only minor variations along the way. It's like with open-world console games where you can control the character and make them do certain things but the main story will still play out in a particular way.

So whilst you can form attachments to certain characters and want to guide the whole story in a direction that is good for them and the MC, much of their story is fixed and so it is essentially like watching a TV show but with a little more freedom to guide the MC in some aspects.

Previews of EP 6 for now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it's looking like we have 3 renders possibly related to a game of DnG. Still hoping that it isn't, but if it is, then I'm hoping it won't take up a huge portion of the episode.

If we compare these to the ep 5 previews, we never saw anything from the Prep party and so had no idea that this would not only be in the episode but also be such a big part of the episode. So I hope that these previews are similar, that we're only seeing what will amount to a small segment of the episode and still haven't seen anything from the more substantial parts.

Would be an unfortunate trope though, bad girl come good...like that's never been done before.
And the reason it's done so much is to highlight the fact that not everything is a black and white story, and that people who do arguably bad things aren't necessarily bad people.

Why would it be confrontational when they don't know about each other's relationships with the MC?

Bella is the college librarian and a teacher so her interacting with Sage doesn't have to be anything more than that between a student and the librarian.

Reactions: RustyRug
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes