Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
1. The date with Jade/ Burke and Bella, is arranged in Episode 1. So the first Friday is the night of the date. That helps explain why Jade is mad since it's still fresh. Be interesting if we find any more details out about it.
That wasn't a "date", it was a "drinks with colleagues" ruse by Burke to try and proposition Bella for a threesome which was rejected, and I'd say that explains more about why the MC pick up on Bella not liking Jade when he stays with her in ep 4 because she's mad at her for going along with Burke in proposing such a thing.

View attachment 768848
Was this brought up in this thread before?
Most likely Lynette's Dad filed frivolous lawsuits claiming he did something wrong when he did that job where he met Lynette out of vindictive spite to ruin him. Probably has troubles getting bank loans, credit cards, and things like that because they have some kind of BS black mark against his name.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: flippityflop

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
The 2nd one. The mod replaces some of the original files so you'd need to download the full game again. As for the saves, they're in the hidden AppData folder, but if you made saves using the mod then they won't work on the clean version so you'll have to play the game all over again and replace those saves with clean ones.
fuck, Well, I guess I just stick to the original Route of mine and abandon the rest

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
View attachment 768848
Was this brought up in this thread before?
I believe MC explained what happened in Ep3 when he had the cafeteria chat with Bella.

"My dad was worried about me after I came home one day from school...with bruises all over my arms.​
The cool kids at school had this stupid challenge to see how many times they could punch me before I reacted.​
I was known as the kid who just sat there... I learned to take their insults and just ignore them...​
They didn't like that.​
After that, dad taught me how to fight...well, he taught himself, too.​
He had never done it before and he could barely afford the training gear.​
His usual hobbies were a bit less action filled...​
Like solving crossword puzzles, meditation, collecting stamps and coins, reading and of course...home improvement.​
You see, he's a carpenter, so he really enjoys that sort of thing.​
We practiced almost daily and I could feel how I got a real confidence boost from it.​
Dad made me promise to never use what he taught me for anything other than self-defense.​
I guess by doing that he imparted good morals and to not become a bully myself.​
For me, training was a great way to bond with my dad. I never wanted to fight anyone.​
Until one day...when I didn't have a choice.​
I could sense how that punch was coming my way.​
But the boy throwing it never saw mine coming right back at him.​
In self-defense, I beat him.​
I beat him so hard that my fists got blood all over them.​
The other kids did nothing. They just stood there on the sidelines and stared.​
They watched me hit their friend. Repeatedly.​
Until eventually a teacher came and broke it up.​
You think that a teacher would side with the victim.​
But when there are so many voices against one...​
...it's hard to make yours heard.​
Apparently, I wasn't the victim.​
The parents of the boy I beat up wanted to press charges against my dad for teaching me how to fight.​
Luckily for me and my dad, they never did."​

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I believe MC explained what happened in Ep3 when he had the cafeteria chat with Bella.

"My dad was worried about me after I came home one day from school...with bruises all over my arms.​
The cool kids at school had this stupid challenge to see how many times they could punch me before I reacted.​
I was known as the kid who just sat there... I learned to take their insults and just ignore them...​
They didn't like that.​
Like solving crossword puzzles, meditation, collecting stamps and coins, reading and of course...home improvement.​
We practiced almost daily and I could feel how I got a real confidence boost from it.​
Dad made me promise to never use what he taught me for anything other than self-defense.​
I guess by doing that he imparted good morals and to not become a bully myself.​
For me, training was a great way to bond with my dad. I never wanted to fight anyone.​
The parents of the boy I beat up wanted to press charges against my dad for teaching me how to fight.​
Yeah, I thought about that too.
But just like it says there at the end, they never pressed charges. Did they settle that outside of court or something?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

They didn't like that.​
That still doesn't explain why he struggles to make ends meet due to legal issues because nothing happened here.

If legal issues are causing financial issues, then it's a financial legal issue like having a large amount of debt, or committing bank fraud, or defaulting on mortgages, things of that nature.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I just started this game today and am at the rich frat house (Ep 2) I have looked for an answer here already but found nothing. I'm currently scrolling all over every possible way to progress but i get nothing to highlight other than going from side to side and looking at the main door. I've been in every direction and still nothing. I've checked the walk through and I'm not using the cheats but still i have nowhere to go here? Am i missing something really obvious or has something broken/bugged? Cheers.
you doing the hells weeks?if so go to room where the deer head is and click on head to end roaming,before that you can go bathroom and watch Dereck(LOL),look at drawers in bed,take pictures on bed,but as soon you click on deers head story will progress or if you going to see the girl,on bottom floor first open 1st door,then 2nd door,then when you click on 3rd door and see that scene you need open a locked door and go outside and go to window left and go threw that door

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
That still doesn't explain why he struggles to make ends meet due to legal issues because nothing happened here.

If legal issues are causing financial issues, then it's a financial legal issue like having a large amount of debt, or committing bank fraud, or defaulting on mortgages, things of that nature.

DPC could be talking more generally. It isn't that there's a specific legal issue directly causing financial problems just that he is forced to work construction because it's the only job he can get due to a conviction. He wouldn't be the first felon to be stuck in a dead end job.

It might just be as simple as he's a felon, they're poor and his crimes are limiting opportunities.

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
DPC could be talking more generally. It isn't that there's a specific legal issue directly causing financial problems just that he is forced to work construction because it's the only job he can get due to a conviction. He wouldn't be the first felon to be stuck in a dead end job.

It might just be as simple as he's a felon, they're poor and his crimes are limiting opportunities.
It may never be answered in game, but a carpentry contractor isn't a dead end job. With the length of time the MC's dad has been doing it he should be at least in the upper end of middle class if not the lower end of upper class. Given the money made by tradesmen I would go with some outstanding debt or settlement, possibly with a lien large enough he could never pay it off (which would sit well with the theory his wife's father was responsible for it).

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Jill is not perfect not because she innocent and nice. She wants a relationship with MC before having sex but when she kiss the MC it was different from other dates she been before. I'm not gonna be surprise the gonna have sex in Ep 6 or DPC will blueball us again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks minigames in this game are too easy and repetitive? The only minigame I didn't complete on my first try (and in under a minute) was flipping the pancakes and that's only because I wanted a perfect score.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks minigames in this game are too easy and repetitive? The only minigame I didn't complete on my first try (and in under a minute) was flipping the pancakes and that's only because I wanted a perfect score.
Were you really expecting challenging and complex gameplay in an adult, story driven visual novel?
You're barking up the wrong tree here.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes