JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
So Quinn is the name of the new owner of my soul. Good to know. And now just waiting til I can download so I can see the exact moment it perishes in a violent, blazing inferno.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I just started this game today and am at the rich frat house (Ep 2) I have looked for an answer here already but found nothing. I'm currently scrolling all over every possible way to progress but i get nothing to highlight other than going from side to side and looking at the main door. I've been in every direction and still nothing. I've checked the walk through and I'm not using the cheats but still i have nowhere to go here? Am i missing something really obvious or has something broken/bugged? Cheers.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just started this game today and am at the rich frat house (Ep 2) I have looked for an answer here already but found nothing. I'm currently scrolling all over every possible way to progress but i get nothing to highlight other than going from side to side and looking at the main door. I've been in every direction and still nothing. I've checked the walk through and I'm not using the cheats but still i have nowhere to go here? Am i missing something really obvious or has something broken/bugged? Cheers.
to enter you have to go up a column (on the left) and get to the floor above

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Unknown. We haven't yet seen what, if any, consequence there will be for not warning her.
I’m in two minds about the consequences and I think it’s gonna end up being a illusion anyway. Not warning Maya about Quinn should be a plot point based on what Quinn has been up to. That said even if you do choose to warn Maya the MC is ambiguous as fuck about it and nothing comes of Maya speaking up. She’s in the same position regardless of the warning.

MC should just tell her Quinn is a pimp and it’s been heavily implied that is how the HOTs pay for the rumoured free tuition. The fact the MC hasn’t put two and two together after conversations like the one with Camilla in Ep5 means I think warning Maya is gonna be largely moot and the reveal will largely play out the same (perhaps with a nod to the warning) because even if you tell her she doesn’t actually learn anything she didn’t learn about Quinn in 30 seconds of knowing her.

What does the MC’s warning tell her about Quinn that the time she TASER’d someone didn’t already tell her?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I’m in two minds about the consequences and I think it’s gonna end up being a illusion anyway. Not warning Maya about Quinn should be a plot point based on what Quinn has been up to. That said even if you do choose to warn Maya the MC is ambiguous as fuck about it and nothing comes of Maya speaking up. She’s in the same position regardless of the warning.

MC should just tell her Quinn is a pimp and it’s been heavily implied that is how the HOTs pay for the rumoured free tuition. The fact the MC hasn’t put two and two together after conversations like the one with Camilla in Ep5 means I think warning Maya is gonna be largely moot and the reveal will largely play out the same (perhaps with a nod to the warning) because even if you tell her she doesn’t actually learn anything she didn’t learn about Quinn in 30 seconds of knowing her.

What does the MC’s warning tell her about Quinn that the time she TASER’d someone didn’t already tell her?
If it's anything, it'll probably be nothing. She'll likely find out about it as well as finding out that the MC knew about it and either thank the MC for warning her to expect something bad, or be annoyed at him for not warning her, and if he didn't warn her and is in a relationship with her it will hurt the relationship.

That'll probably be the extent of the "consequences".

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is her a cheat to get insta be medium or chicken? Cuz Maya is my fav.
There is a cheat mod but I recommend creating copy of the game to install it on because future updates will not work if you have the mod installed which means you need to always have a clean, unmodified version of the game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If it's anything, it'll probably be nothing. She'll likely find out about it as well as finding out that the MC knew about it and either thank the MC for warning her to expect something bad, or be annoyed at him for not warning her, and if he didn't warn her and is in a relationship with her it will hurt the relationship.

That'll probably be the extent of the "consequences".
MC's warning is so general that I would be surprised if it had any consequences.

telling maya that Quinn is "evil" is like warning the sheep to watch out for the wolf

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
There is a cheat mod but I recommend creating copy of the game to install it on because future updates will not work if you have the mod installed which means you need to always have a clean, unmodified version of the game.
wait, how do I uninstall the cheat mod? Or do I have to re-install the game? If so, how do I save my save files?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
wait, how do I uninstall the cheat mod? Or do I have to re-install the game? If so, how do I save my save files?
The 2nd one. The mod replaces some of the original files so you'd need to download the full game again. As for the saves, they're in the hidden AppData folder, but if you made saves using the mod then they won't work on the clean version so you'll have to play the game all over again and replace those saves with clean ones.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I guess its too much to ask to see more of Karen Rebecca Johnson who is 19 years 2 moths old, been at school for 2 years, doesnt like conflicts or dogs, got her first hearing aid at 7 years young, is afraid of cows, wants to be a librarian because of its low 44db noise level even though her mom wanted her to be a veterinarian, and enjoys history and latin.

Unironically sweet and cute. Maybe as a joke ending secret route.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I guess its too much to ask to see more of Karen Rebecca Johnson who is 19 years 2 moths old, been at school for 2 years, doesnt like conflicts or dogs, got her first hearing aid at 7 years young, is afraid of cows, wants to be a librarian because of its low 44db noise level even though her mom wanted her to be a veterinarian, and enjoys history and latin.

Unironically sweet and cute. Maybe as a joke ending secret route.
MC will treat you too, maybe you won't like therapy but he will treat you with SO MUCH love

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I Presume it will be to do with the 'proof'. If you warn her she won't show it or give it to Quinn. If you don't warn her Quinn uses the video for blackmail.

Couple of things I realised on the playthrough i'm doing at the moment;

1. The date with Jade/ Burke and Bella, is arranged in Episode 1. So the first Friday is the night of the date. That helps explain why Jade is mad since it's still fresh. Be interesting if we find any more details out about it.

2. Derek and MC still have to get thier revenge on Quinn which they plan in episode 2. Can imagine she'd be kind of furious if some steals her. But also can imagine her just being like ah fuck it and walking around naked.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Derek and MC still have to get thier revenge on Quinn which they plan in episode 2. Can imagine she'd be kind of furious if some steals her. But also can imagine her just being like ah fuck it and walking around naked.
Hmm... stealing her clothes implies going through her stuff. Which could reveal some extra details about her?
Quinn might be okay with being naked, but the thought of someone invading her privacy like that would very likely piss her off.
I'm not sure I would wanna do that... Or would I?

Reactions: Kalléo

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

I disagree, if it wasn't important DPC wouldn't have hinted that that choice would have consequences for Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes