Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I will laugh my arse off if chapter 6 turns out to be everyone's favourite episode :LOL:
No such thing exists heh. I forgot which was in which episode already, it's so well done by DPC. But I know I liked something different from each episode then the other ones. The favorite one was obviously Episode 4, meh story (MC whining out of his ass got me triggered), Quinn rooftop, Jade... But for Episode 5, for example, I had a blast as well. The party ruining, Lily, Swyper conversation with Arieth (definitely the funniest shit in the game), punching Tybalt (got tired from using my mouse's scroll button)... Each are good almost equally imo. Hope you are right tho, I sincerely hope this episode turns out to be even better.

It's also time for story to pick up the pace, wanna see Chad stuff and blackmail stuff sorted out already. Maybe we'll have the chance to date girls from Swyper, the MILF one caught my eye (No, not talking about Nicole you silly). We also need the crab problem addressed thoroughly so we can make our inevitable move to Crab City. I made all the necessary preparations, my body is ready
View attachment haz.webp

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
I haven't been to the forum in a while, is there any preview of the next chapter? I guess everything points to October, right?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I haven't been to the forum in a while, is there any preview of the next chapter? I guess everything points to October, right?
Patreon Previews
preview1.jpg preview2.jpg preview3.jpg preview4.jpg preview5.jpg

Special Render Preview
special_render_preview1.jpg

Discord Preview
discord_preview.jpg

Cosmetic Polls
Ep 6 - Bella.png #3 won
Ep 6 - Jill-09.jpg Winner
Ep 6 - Maya-07.jpg Winner
sage_poll.jpg #1 won
Ep 6 - Josy.png #1 won

Latest Status Update

This week I've mostly been posing static renders and writing dialogue.

1845 static renders and 74 animations are completed.

The render queue has 180 static renders and 18 animations waiting for their turn to render. What this means is that episode 6 currently consists of 2025 renders and 92 animations when everything in the queue has been rendered.

Hitting the 2000 render mark and realizing that I have much left to pose makes me wonder how big this update is going to be. Normally, I would feel it's close to being complete around 2000 renders, but not this time.

My gut feeling is telling me that we, for the first time, will venture into 3000+ renders in an update. And looking at the animation count, I know it's not done yet either.

I have plenty of scenes and a handful of lewd events left to write and pose for. I know I want ~30 animations for just one particular lewd scene among the ones that are left.

What I want to have said with this, is that seeing these huge numbers doesn't mean we're that close yet. Don't let that stop you from feeling excited about this being a big episode, but know that there's quite some time left before release despite the numbers I will post in my status updates from here on.

Other news

As I've said in the past, I always strive to learn new things. It doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's new and helps the development somehow.

Last week I studied and learned techniques that will make the manual process of posing animations much faster for me. While also having the added benefit to enable poses and animation types I had difficulty making before. These techniques are so useful that they have changed my entire workflow for making animations. And that is a workflow that I've been improving since I started making games.

I'm super excited about using this new workflow and I will be spending the better part of the upcoming week posing animations for episode 6, trying to master it.

Poll news
In poll news, the "Special render - Main girl" poll has ended. It was a split result, with Sage winning the $10 poll and Isabella winning $15/25/30 polls. All in all, Isabella was the winner and will get a Special render set in Episode 6. I'll make sure to post a preview of it after I have made it.

I will wait a bit before posting any more polls because I need to think about what's left to vote on. I know I want some kind of animation poll, so I turned this post into a survey to see what you prefer to vote on.

Please vote on everything you'd like to see polls for and I will take the result of this survey into consideration for my next, but also future animation polls.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
View attachment 771756
Late October seeming most likely after the last update given what DPC says about the size of it.

Last edited:

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Sep 22, 2017
Bold Prediction Time

So, now we have 4 previews that seem to indicate the possibility of the MC playing a game of DnG with 4 of the 5 LIs and, as much as I don't want that to be the case, I think it might be, and now I'm starting to think that it may indeed be what takes up most of the episode, if not all of it. Here's why.

The episode is titled "Damage Control", and while this title certainly befits a few things like Quinn trying to deal with the fallout from her decision to have the HOTs go to the Prep party (Mona wanting "out", Tommy being pissed at her, her issues with her supplier, etc) and the DIKs having to fix up the mansion as well as deal with the "Cathy Cluck" situation, the title could also refer to the MC's various relationships.

Whether you're pursuing some, none, or all of them, the MC has had a fair bit of involvement with all the LIs up to this point, including the blowout from the M&J situation. So the MC could find himself in a position of "damage control" were he in a situation where all 5 LIs are in a room together, particularly if he's pursuing some or all of the LIs. At this point, the MC probably wouldn't want Sage, Bella, and Jill to know that he had/has a thing with Maya and Josy or let them know about M&J's relationship; or let M&J and Sage know he has a thing with Jill; or let M&J, Bella, and Jill know he has a thing with Sage, etc, etc. In this sense, the MC would have to control the damage that could be done if these LIs start to give the game away and make the others aware of his relationships with them.

We were also told in a previous episode (might have been 3 but can't be sure) that the weather is expected to take a turn for the worst in this upcoming week. So perhaps there is a storm or very heavy rain at a point where all 5 LIs and the Nerds are in the library at the same time but nobody is willing to venture out in the rain, so someone, possibly Jill, suggests they play a game of DnG to pass the time.

So, I think we could be looking at a very lengthy and possibly episode-long game of DnG involving 4 of the 5 LIs or maybe even all them in order to force some relationship drama and have the LIs start to get suspicious of each other and their relationships with the MC.
DPS is completely out of his mind if EP6 mainly takes place during an afternoon, especially after EP5 was like a day and a half and the story DESPERATELY needs time to move the fuck on already. I'm not opposed to having another game of DnG, I love actual DnD in real life. What I AM opposed to is twiddling my thumb in a library for an entire episode that took four months to make while so many far more exciting storylines have been teased in the previous episodes and barely anything has been done to progress them. I understand that after Hell Week the MC probably doesn't even want to look at alcohol right now so maybe let's not get shitfaced for a few days, but playing a tabletop game isn't exactly how I imagined we'd be spending our precious in-game time right after finally earning that DIK jacket.

I really want your prediction to be wrong (and I'm pretty sure you do too) but having most of the previews centered around the library or a fantasy setting doesn't bode well at all. Some differently themed previews better start popping up in the coming weeks or I'm gonna start throwing hands at the screen, damn it.:mad:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
DPS is completely out of his mind if EP6 mainly takes place during an afternoon, especially after EP5 was like a day and a half and the story DESPERATELY needs time to move the fuck on already. I'm not opposed to having another game of DnG, I love actual DnD in real life. What I AM opposed to is twiddling my thumb in a library for an entire episode that took four months to make while so many far more exciting storylines have been teased in the previous episodes and barely anything has been done to progress them. I understand that after Hell Week the MC probably doesn't even want to look at alcohol right now so maybe let's not get shitfaced for a few days, but playing a tabletop game isn't exactly how I imagined we'd be spending our precious in-game time right after finally earning that DIK jacket.

I really want your prediction to be wrong (and I'm pretty sure you do too) but having most of the previews centered around the library or a fantasy setting doesn't bode well at all. Some differently themed previews better start popping up in the coming weeks or I'm gonna start throwing hands at the screen, damn it.:mad:
I suppose it's entirely possible that this is some good misdirection by DPC, or just a classic case of reading too much into things because we're so thirsty waiting for the new episode. The ep 5 previews never showed anything of the Prep party and it was the biggest part of the episode, so maybe this isn't the biggest part, but it's hard not to let your mind wander when several previews possibly point towards the same thing and we have DPC talking about "new features" for the gameplay in ep 6.

Obviously hope I'm very much wrong and I would say I'm only about 35-40% percent convinced it will be a long game of DnG, but regardless of its length I'm still not entirely convinced of its usefulness.

Also, we usually get around 6 Patreon previews and we've had 5 already, so we might only have 1 left unless DPC decides to release a couple more than usual since this episode is so much bigger.

Oscamen2

Apr 11, 2018
This game is a real gem, only thing im having a hard time on is to chat with everybody at the DIK's party the only people i can't chat with is those in the middle playing spin the dildo. Am i missing something important ?

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
This game is a real gem, only thing im having a hard time on is to chat with everybody at the DIK's party the only people i can't chat with is those in the middle playing spin the dildo. Am i missing something important ?
Do not worry about them. I guess it is not possible to interact with them because the MC is avoiding Maya and Josy.

Reactions: Oscamen2

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
and now I'm starting to think that it may indeed be what takes up most of the episode, if not all of it. Here's why.
Good one lol, I think you're overestimating the importance of one scene. We'll get a longer DnG scene then the one in Episode 3 with some of the Main girls, that's it. Yeah there'll be light "spark" if you're pursuing most of them but that's a given.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes