Sep 22, 2017
Why the mc next, why can't we join, why can't we just be together with her while she is an axe murderer! Everyone needs a hobby, i would be very understanding with hers :giggle:
If you truly support her hobby then you have to respect her wishes and let her chop you up into little pieces.

• Haha
Reactions: flippityflop

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Want a serious theory?

Bella and her hubby probably had a child who died. It erroded their relationship. In movies we usually see the woman who leaves the man but it can happen just as well the other way around. Maybe she miscarried, maybe it was an accident but the guy blames Bella for it.

Maybe Bella went a bit crazy over grief that was too much for James. The room can be the child's room. There so many variants for this. Child not being his, only to learn it after the kids death. Or Bella seeking solace with someone else in her state of weakness which was never ment to last but obviously it can ruin a relationship.

Bella pulled herself together since then, their relationship seems irredeemable though, she clings to it because she blames herself. Who knows.

Dec 20, 2019
Want a serious theory?

Bella and her hubby probably had a child who died. It erroded their relationship. In movies we usually see the woman who leaves the man but it can happen just as well the other way around. Maybe she miscarried, maybe it was an accident but the guy blames Bella for it.

Maybe Bella went a bit crazy over grief that was too much for James. The room can be the child's room. There so many variants for this. Child not being his, only to learn it after the kids death. Or Bella seeking solace with someone else in her state of weakness which was never ment to last but obviously it can ruin a relationship.

Bella pulled herself together since then, their relationship seems irredeemable though, she clings to it because she blames herself. Who knows.
This was suggested before, in one of the thousands of posts in this thread. Lazy to dig now.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
She doesnt have to be a full Yandere just someone who is clearly extremely clingy and attached to anyone who actually gets close enough to her to win her heart. Shes literally been portrayed as an ice queen letting almost no one get close to her outside of Jill that weve seen so far and the mystery lost husband - im assuming locked room is her shrine to him where shes kept literally everything of his hoarded despite his long absense.

With that in mind the MC who is getting close to not only her best friend but her fellow teachers and several students is gonna start to play on her mind more and more now hes actually started to win her over and shes finally letting someone else in after all this time. Nothing about Bella so far has screamed killer to me - shes more depressive than aggressive in all honesty.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
;)for me if it is well justified in the plot it is acceptable whatever happens
Yeah, I absolutely agree.
Want a serious theory?

A child room is probably the most sensible theory, the other one being her room as a teenager, which doesn't mean much.

Reactions: xsssssssss

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't know, I don't think Jill is embarrassed nearly that easily. I think the reason she wouldn't go to Jade (if she knew about the melon) is that she would prefer to deal with the problem herself than expect someone else to fight her battles for her.

Well, that and the fact that the MC only saw the melon because he had broken into Tybalt's room (again). I don't think she would want to confront Tybalt over something she only knows about through illicit means. But you can bet she'd keep her eyes peeled and would give him hell when she saw something herself.
I don't think the MC saw it at all because he was pretty focused on something else at the time. The drawer opening and shutting was just meant as a bit of a comedic moment during a lewd scene.

Why y'all think Bella is a serial killer with an Axe. Or is it just a theory with no solid ground like Futa Jill e.g.
They're both basically a meme at this point and the serial killer thing is only because of AL. I don't think anybody really takes it seriously at this point, but they're both getting pretty tiresome.

having sex with Josy's mother doesn't really make sense come on ..

this regardless of whether she is a super MILF
I think we've met pretty much every character the MC can and will have sex with. This isn't going to be the type of game where he gets introduced to his girlfriend's Mom and either actively tries to seduce the Mom or he gets seduced by her.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Which is why until the new update drops, I am ctrl-skipping some of the posts, skimping through most stuff, too much recycled content.
Which totally fine. Its just life tho. In life we do the same things over and over again and enjoying it too. This is the same. I was away for 8 months myself as well. At some point we all get tired to talk about the same thing over and over again but there are always newcomes or those who missed certain topics. I definitely missed everything in this last 8 months :geek:

Ecchi-Senpai

Formerly 'EmperorGER'
Jun 3, 2020

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I am pretty convinced that these doubts and mistery about Bella are a DPC joke, which deliberately makes us fear a new (killer?) crazy in this new game

if I understand correctly in the days of AL he received numerous criticisms (some right) and now he takes revenge
I don't think he is having a joke, I think he's written a character who is emotionally traumatised over something that happened in her past and seems to keep others at an arms length, probably as a result of this thing that happened, and people are interpreting her behaviour as though she's some kind of emotionless psychopath.

Whatever Bella's issue is, it's not going to be that she's some axe-wielding murderer who cut down her own husband, it's going to some manner of deeply tragic and potentially traumatic event that has made her close herself off from people because she just shut herself down rather than deal with the issue in a healthy way. This happens to people and it doesn't mean they become crazy psycho-killers, they just need to confront the problem and sort through it in order to move on and accept it, which is what the MC's function will be; to help Bella get over her past trauma and to be happy again.

This is why I think that, whilst there will be some manner of Bella-only ending, an ending where you don't end up with her but you did do everything with her will still be a happy ending because she'll be grateful for having had him be there for her and make her feel good about herself again. So when the MC goes off with Sage, or M&J, or Jill, we might see a happier, lighter Bella in the epilogue whose life is better for having known the MC, and even if we see her with someone else it wouldn't feel too bad because the MC did a good thing and she deserves to find happiness with someone.

Yeah, I absolutely agree.

A child room is probably the most sensible theory, the other one being her room as a teenager, which doesn't mean much.
We still have to contend with the mysterious boots that are seen in ep 5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems like an odd thing to keep in a room that would essentially be a shrine to a lost child. :unsure:

I don't know, but I think most of the content from the preview channel is already known here. Here are the 5 most recent pictures, which should be previews for the upcoming episode.
Well, that Maya pic is new. Haven't seen that here before.

There's also this pic of Bella and Sage.
preview5.jpg

So, now we have both Maya and Sage in the library at some point in ep 6. Oh boy, looks like we are in for a game of DnG to force relationship drama. :rolleyes: I just hope this isn't the reason why it wil be the "longest episode" so far and is what the "new feature" is going to be for.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I don't think he is having a joke, I think he's written a character who is emotionally traumatised over something that happened in her past and seems to keep others at an arms length, probably as a result of this thing that happened, and people are interpreting her behaviour as though she's some kind of emotionless psychopath.

Whatever Bella's issue is, it's not going to be that she's some axe-wielding murderer who cut down her own husband, it's going to some manner of deeply tragic and potentially traumatic event that has made her close herself off from people because she just shut herself down rather than deal with the issue in a healthy way. This happens to people and it doesn't mean they become crazy psycho-killers, they just need to confront the problem and sort through it in order to move on and accept it, which is what the MC's function will be; to help Bella get over her past trauma and to be happy again.

This is why I think that, whilst there will be some manner of Bella-only ending, an ending where you don't end up with her but you did do everything with her will still be a happy ending because she'll be grateful for having had him be there for her and make her feel good about herself again. So when the MC goes off with Sage, or M&J, or Jill, we might see a happier, lighter Bella in the epilogue whose life is better for having known the MC, and even if we see her with someone else it wouldn't feel too bad because the MC did a good thing and she deserves to find happiness with someone.
Well, that would be a nice ending. Do something wrong while 'helping' her, though, and all that analysis of her character leads me to think she could commit suicide. As you say, people who go through that kind of issues don't usually become psycho-killers, but they could be more open to that other option.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Seems like an odd thing to keep in a room that would essentially be a shrine to a lost child.
I don't think those are "kept" there. And we don't know if that room is an actual "shrine". These kind of "shrines" usually are left intact as they were on the last day. Not some nice and tidy rooms.

Plus maybe its a technical issue but those boots are actually floating. And there is pants starting from the top of them. So its not just boots, somebody is wearing them. Considering that military uniform we've seen this is the phantasmal image of the guy we've seen on the photo.

Unless its just a tiny bit botched image in which case someone is standing there. Maybe Bella has an evil Twin. (The Crimson Rivers type of twin). I liked that movie. Too early to figure this out.

Ecchi-Senpai

Formerly 'EmperorGER'
Jun 3, 2020
Well, that Maya pic is new. Haven't seen that here before.

There's also this pic of Bella and Sage.
View attachment 773355

So, now we have both Maya and Sage in the library at some point in ep 6. Oh boy, looks like we are in for a game of DnG to force relationship drama. :rolleyes: I just hope this isn't the reason why it wil be the "longest episode" so far and is what the "new feature" is going to be for.
Good eyes, the picture of Maya was just posted today. But it's not really spectacular. The picture of Bella and Sage in the library is from Patreon.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Unless she had a psychological break and forgot that she killed her husband, which although possible is doubtful, she has clearly hoped that he would return one day, which would imply that he's not dead. Losing a baby and her husband leaving as a result would certainly be reason enough for her to put up walls and close herself off emotionally to not have to feel that pain again and keep people at a distance, it would also explain the locked room being the baby's room but who knows.

While the theory that Bella is a serial axe murderer is funny, let's be honest if there was one in the game it's most certainly not going to be her. Why? Because given her icy persona she's the most obvious choice and it's never the most obvious choice, it's always the one you least suspect. In which case somebody like Jill or Maya has better odds of being a killer than Bella. Then again knowing that that's the usual trope who knows....?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't think those are "kept" there. And we don't know if that room is an actual "shrine". These kind of "shrines" usually are left intact as they were on the last day. Not some nice and tidy rooms.

Plus maybe its a technical issue but those boots are actually floating. And there is pants starting from the top of them. So its not just boots, somebody is wearing them. Considering that military uniform we've seen this is the phantasmal image of the guy we've seen on the photo.

Unless its just a tiny bit botched image in which case someone is standing there. Maybe Bella has an evil Twin. (The Crimson Rivers type of twin). I liked that movie. Too early to figure this out.
At this point, because I refuse to believe that Bella will be anything more than someone who is just dealing with some emotional trauma, my interpretation of those boots is that it's either, a) her husband's military uniform on a mannequin or in some kind of display case, b) a painting done by Bella, or c) she's into cosplay and this is her workshop room.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Bold Prediction Time

So, now we have 4 previews that seem to indicate the possibility of the MC playing a game of DnG with 4 of the 5 LIs and, as much as I don't want that to be the case, I think it might be, and now I'm starting to think that it may indeed be what takes up most of the episode, if not all of it. Here's why.

The episode is titled "Damage Control", and while this title certainly befits a few things like Quinn trying to deal with the fallout from her decision to have the HOTs go to the Prep party (Mona wanting "out", Tommy being pissed at her, her issues with her supplier, etc) and the DIKs having to fix up the mansion as well as deal with the "Cathy Cluck" situation, the title could also refer to the MC's various relationships.

Whether you're pursuing some, none, or all of them, the MC has had a fair bit of involvement with all the LIs up to this point, including the blowout from the M&J situation. So the MC could find himself in a position of "damage control" were he in a situation where all 5 LIs are in a room together, particularly if he's pursuing some or all of the LIs. At this point, the MC probably wouldn't want Sage, Bella, and Jill to know that he had/has a thing with Maya and Josy or let them know about M&J's relationship; or let M&J and Sage know he has a thing with Jill; or let M&J, Bella, and Jill know he has a thing with Sage, etc, etc. In this sense, the MC would have to control the damage that could be done if these LIs start to give the game away and make the others aware of his relationships with them.

We were also told in a previous episode (might have been 3 but can't be sure) that the weather is expected to take a turn for the worst in this upcoming week. So perhaps there is a storm or very heavy rain at a point where all 5 LIs and the Nerds are in the library at the same time but nobody is willing to venture out in the rain, so someone, possibly Jill, suggests they play a game of DnG to pass the time.

So, I think we could be looking at a very lengthy and possibly episode-long game of DnG involving 4 of the 5 LIs or maybe even all them in order to force some relationship drama and have the LIs start to get suspicious of each other and their relationships with the MC.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Bold Prediction Time

So, now we have 4 previews that seem to indicate the possibility of the MC playing a game of DnG with 4 of the 5 LIs and, as much as I don't want that to be the case, I think it might be, and now I'm starting to think that it may indeed be what takes up most of the episode, if not all of it. Here's why.

The episode is titled "Damage Control", and while this title certainly befits a few things like Quinn trying to deal with the fallout from her decision to have the HOTs go to the Prep party (Mona wanting "out", Tommy being pissed at her, her issues with her supplier, etc) and the DIKs having to fix up the mansion as well as deal with the "Cathy Cluck" situation, the title could also refer to the MC's various relationships.

Whether you're pursuing some, none, or all of them, the MC has had a fair bit of involvement with all the LIs up to this point, including the blowout from the M&J situation. So the MC could find himself in a position of "damage control" were he in a situation where all 5 LIs are in a room together, particularly if he's pursuing some or all of the LIs. At this point, the MC probably wouldn't want Sage, Bella, and Jill to know that he had/has a thing with Maya and Josy or let them know about M&J's relationship; or let M&J and Sage know he has a thing with Jill; or let M&J, Bella, and Jill know he has a thing with Sage, etc, etc. In this sense, the MC would have to control the damage that could be done if these LIs start to give the game away and make the others aware of his relationships with them.

We were also told in a previous episode (might have been 3 but can't be sure) that the weather is expected to take a turn for the worst in this upcoming week. So perhaps there is a storm or very heavy rain at a point where all 5 LIs and the Nerds are in the library at the same time but nobody is willing to venture out in the rain, so someone, possibly Jill, suggests they play a game of DnG to pass the time.

So, I think we could be looking at a very lengthy and possibly episode-long game of DnG involving 4 of the 5 LIs or maybe even all them in order to force some relationship drama and have the LIs start to get suspicious of each other and their relationships with the MC.
How do you manage to explain exactly why this D&G game should happen and still be opposed to it?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes