name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Not for the rest of us no, she is name88 Li :p
And I`m fine with that!

Never said anything about her being the most shallow. The winners of that one would have to be the myriad of characters being used in the background that the mc gets to destroy if the players make the correct decisions. Those are shallow that the only thing they exist for is a momentary romp or two. As far as the attractiveness of the character, that's not in debate. It's precisely as I've stated already, the character model and the hyper aggression it's designed around is meant to titillate the audience. That's always been the purpose of hyper aggression in women by the way, it's meant to gain attention.
"You just effectively described hyper aggression. That's all her personality is, there's zero development there. Beyond being superficial it holds no substance. " - Sounds like a definition of "shallow" to me,guess I`m missunderstanding?

The very term "hyper aggression" sounds like one of those new speak,non-sens words tbh,Berserks have been HYPER AGGRESSIVE,imagine a society so brutal that they split babies in half with swords for fun and than imagine a group of men within that society that is ordered to live outside the settlements - because they are too brutal for everyone else... - that`s HYPER AGGRESSIVE.

Quinn?She just knows what she wants and takes it and she`s fun on top of that.

"... it's meant to gain attention." - I agree with that part,she does have all of my attention.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
And I`m fine with that!

"You just effectively described hyper aggression. That's all her personality is, there's zero development there. Beyond being superficial it holds no substance. " - Sounds like a definition of "shallow" to me,guess I`m missunderstanding?

The very term "hyper aggression" sounds like one of those new speak,non-sens words tbh,Berserks have been HYPER AGGRESSIVE,imagine a society so brutal that they split babies in half with swords for fun and than imagine a group of men within that society that is ordered to live outside the settlements - because they are too brutal for everyone else... - that`s HYPER AGGRESSIVE.

Quinn?She just knows what she wants and takes it and she`s fun on top of that.

"... it's meant to gain attention." - I agree with that part,she does have all of my attention.
All hyper aggression is, is a combination of the worst toxic behaviors a woman or even men can have. You go to war or play sports and aggression is expected in a person. That's when such behavior is a benefit but how about in a job? Positive, ambitious, self-motivated and goal-oriented people are a benefit because it indicates a person of character and responsibility. You wind up with someone that's aggressive and overly so, they're not going to be respected or trusted cause they will always create unnecessary conflict where none actually exists. How about in a relationship? Would you honestly find narcissism, manipulativeness, self entitlement, selfishness, pride, and arrogance just to name a few things as being attractive and positive for a long term love interest that would create a sense of stability? I know I sure as hell don't find that kind of crap attractive, I know plenty of teens and early 20 somethings that think that behavior is hot shit but you've got to grow up at some point and realize what that stuff is, destructive and more to the point it is self destructive. The fact quinn is built upon some of those negative traits is disappointing since the character could have been more. Maybe the dev will change that but if not, then the character is accomplishing it's intended goal, gaining attention aggressively and quickly, only to be forgotten in favor of something with more positive and substantial value.

Last edited:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
In a game like acting lessons I would never have seen Quinn as a potential li for that Mc.
However with the morality scale(chick/dik) I could see it happening as an extreme dik option and hope it does as she’s one of the more interesting characters.
Not every relationship needs to be flowers and kittens. Character’s don’t need to be changed to fit some universal li check list. She could be a very interesting partner for a darker version of the Mc.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
In a game like acting lessons I would never have seen Quinn as a potential li for that Mc.
However with the morality scale(chick/dik) I could see it happening as an extreme dik option and hope it does as she’s one of the more interesting characters.
Not every relationship needs to be flowers and kittens. Character’s don’t need to be changed to fit some universal li check list. She could be a very interesting partner for a darker version of the Mc.
for an occasional banging stand of view, she is definitively the most intriguing character however if we follow the story this is about college and relationships that mc has gone through if somehow she and the mc end up together she will change to fit the story that's why I see her interesting as a character now granted Dr. PinkCake can easily let her in this state or he can give some character development
I'm all in for anything that fit the story and gives us some amazing time playing this game and Knowing Dr. PinkCake previous work I'm just hyped up for the future

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
name88 Eerie Entity Ennoch Mytez

if sage becomes another Leah then Quinn will be my favorite just to spite game but Sage and Bella are currently my favorite characters
Now you just made Name88 cheer for Sage's "descent" :sneaky: I have a feeling he doesn't care at all why someone loves Quinn as long as she is bestgirl :p Not that i blame him, with my own shallow reasons for besties :cool:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
All hyper aggression is, is a combination of the worst toxic behaviors a woman or even men can have. You go to war or play sports and aggression is expected in a person. That's when such behavior is a benefit but how about in a job? Positive, ambitious, self-motivated and goal-oriented people are a benefit because it indicates a person of character and responsibility. You wind up with someone that's aggressive and overly so, they're not going to be respected or trusted cause they will always create unnecessary conflict where none actually exists. How about in a relationship? Would you honestly find narcissism, manipulativeness, self entitlement, selfishness, pride, and arrogance just to name a few things as being attractive and positive for a long term love interest that would create a sense of stability? I know I sure as hell don't find that kind of crap attractive, I know plenty of teens and early 20 somethings that think that behavior is hot shit but you've got to grow up at some point and realize what that stuff is, destructive and more to the point it is self destructive. The fact quinn is built upon some of those negative traits is disappointing since the character could have been more. Maybe the dev will change that but if not, then the character is accomplishing it's intended goal, gaining attention aggressively and quickly, only to be forgotten in favor of something with more positive and substantial value.
"positive, ambitious, self-motivated and goal-oriented"

That`s a good description of Quinn actually :LOL:

"... they're not going to be respected or trusted"

Quinn certainly is respected,the girls listen to her most of the time,even Sage caves in...

Personally I do find her trustworthy,I know what to expect(more or less),I can predict the way she`s going to behave,she is completly transparent,that`s what I like about her,
- compared to Josy - and her unclear relationship,no idea.Maya very nice on the surface but also very much motivated by money , no way of telling to what degree,Sage - she has the "I might go back to my ex" syndrom and Jill of which I know the least about...

In my experience people people who tend to be way too nice on the surface often happen to wear a lot of masks,behind those masks there`s something entirely else.
People rough on the edges are usually the most honest,loyal and trustworthy.

"...cause they will always create unnecessary conflict where none actually exists."

Except she doesn`t do that.First time Quinn meets MC he is spying on her while she`s almost naked,she could call the cops and make a big fuzz about it,instead she fucks around with him.

The Maya thing is : 1 . part of the pledge. 2 . she`s most likely having a thing for the MC.

"Would you honestly find narcissism, manipulativeness, self entitlement, selfishness, pride, and arrogance..."

I find none of those qualities in Quinn.
Cocky?yes.Narcissistic?no.
Manipulative? a bit nothing off the chart,more of an opportunist.
S.E. -she`s good at what she does and she`s charismatic.
Selfish?Uhm the example in the shower and during cumpetition?Nope,not selfish.

Lol I`m way past my teen years.
No I don`t want Quinn changed,I like her the way she is,she is of highest value possible.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes