AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Sage has been the best girl for me from the begining. You know I'm right, I don't want to hear anything. Kneel before your queen.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
She is good but Brandy is better and yes I've actually made my mind up for a favorite in that game unlike this :LOL:
Lizzie - but we're going off-topic.

Yeah,that`s what I thought...before,you know...I saw the light...;)
Oh, man! So sorry to hear that. I suppose the truck was really big?
You should be happy that Quinn thing is the only one permanent damage to the brain.:unsure:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Actually Sage has quite a decent following just a lot of her fans don't post I've seen a few users with her in their sig and also King Monkey Mon is her number one fan until it goes sideways :LOL:
Eerie Entity Mytez Gwinb777

not really her number 1 fan she is however my favorite girl in the game but i think some of my other brothers like her more then me GhostPhil MrStark

my favorite 2 girls are Sage and Bella so if anything happens in the game to make me hate them ill rage quit and chose Quinn as my favorite girl

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Actually Sage has quite a decent following just a lot of her fans don't post I've seen a few users with her in their sig and also King Monkey Mon is her number one fan until it goes sideways :LOL:
I was about to type something but then I saw Mia in you signature and I forgot what it was.
I think it was something about her being the sluttiest one and about how much fun you could get with her in a game that is supposed about having fun. Maybe something about being a redhead and that making her super attractive, so even if she isn't our number one a lot of us rank her very high.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I was about to type something but then I saw Mia in you signature and I forgot what it was.
I think it was something about her being the sluttiest one and about how much fun you could get with her in a game that is supposed about having fun. Maybe something about being a redhead and that making her super attractive, so even if she isn't our number one a lot of us rank her very high.
I think the reason I love her is that she acts tough and Slutty but in reality she is caring and can be naughty at the same time

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes