King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Finally some men of culture, I was getting desperate.
Mytez Mormont vir_cotto
i got some pics if haven seen mine being posted non stop they are pretty top notch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yennefer

what are you talking about Quinn raped and stole our v-card we couldve had our first vagina intercourse with Sage/Bella/Maya/Jill :cry:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm sorry but Quinn really is annoying lol
BUT I must say that one scene in the Party where we were'nt allowed to cum was hot
She`s not for everyone,she`s just for me ;)
Yeah...it is my favourite scene,wish they were allowed to finish...

You mean sooner or later you make sure he is hit by a train too? :sneaky:
#QuinnTrain2020

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Mytez Mormont vir_cotto
i got some pics if haven seen mine being posted non stop they are pretty top notch

Yennefer

what are you talking about Quinn raped and stole our v-card we couldve had our first vagina intercourse with Sage/Bella/Maya/Jill :cry:

Oh damn Ur right ! I forgot been a while since I played this
Now I hate Quinn,My V-card was for Sage :,(

youcancooktwo

Aug 5, 2018
Hey, Maggot... Quinn is my daughter. How about a little respect? Ok I admit she's a little too much like her mother. (Hence why we're no longer married) but please give her a break, she's just going through some stuff. I mean she came home last weekend and I was with two of her sorority sisters... didn't go over so well.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
No,no,no,nothing was stolen,you gave it freely and enjoyed it wildly ;)

This is quite the gangbang on Quinn here :p I think some of you have some hidden desires for her the way you go on about her :LOL:
Right?

#MakeQuinnVaginaGreatAgain
Was there a time in yuman history when Quinn`s pussy wasn`t the best pussy there is?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hey, Maggot... Quinn is my daughter. How about a little respect? Ok I admit she's a little too much like her mother. (Hence why we're no longer married) but please give her a break, she's just going through some stuff. I mean she came home last weekend and I was with two of her sorority sisters... didn't go over so well.
Now I feel sorry for her. You probably molested her - that's why she became such a bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: Yennefer

youcancooktwo

Aug 5, 2018
Now I feel sorry for her. You probably molested her - that's why she became such a bitch.
I Didnt.. She was just best friends in Highschool with the girl from good girl gone bad... They chose the wrong path in life. maybe sometime they'll both be brought back into the light.

Reactions: vir_cotto

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
No,no,no,nothing was stolen,you gave it freely and enjoyed it wildly ;)

Right?

Was there a time in yuman history when Quinn`s pussy wasn`t the best pussy there is?
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto Yennefer Gwinb777

she doesnt like teasing i wouldve been happy with just this

screenshot0034.png

but then she decides to go ahead and steal my v-card when i say i like camila more then her what a bitch :cry: #8,659

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Eerie Entity Mytez Gwinb777

not really her number 1 fan she is however my favorite girl in the game but i think some of my other brothers like her more then me GhostPhil MrStark

my favorite 2 girls are Sage and Bella so if anything happens in the game to make me hate them ill rage quit and chose Quinn as my favorite girl
LOL joining the Dark Side because of the backlash? :ROFLMAO: Well... ok if they will make me hate Bella for whatever reason I'd probably do the same, I confess. :sneaky:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Teasing is for...not for a woman like her.

You had the option to reject her and you know it :p
Yennefer Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

your right it was either eat my cream filled condom or get raped and lose my v-card not being able to have first time with Sage Maya or Bella is big downer but i dont want to eat my own spunk just as much :sick:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes