Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, it's so fugly I don't even have the willpower to repeat how enormous bitch Quinn is...
I see right throught you, Vir!! This all out assault on Quinn.. the moment you noticed she tries to make a whore out Maya, precious Maya, she became public enemy #1 for you! The personafication of evil and corruption :geek: ..fuck, i'm starting to sound like that nerd guy.. i already see a bowtie forming around my neck :eek:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You guys are always thinking the worst about Quinn, maybe she has diabetes.

Never say never, I'm sure you didn't think you were going to like Bella but now she's your favorite, like any normal human being.
Yeah, you right - no one can compete with Maya and Josy.

I see right throught you, Vir!! This all out assault on Quinn.. the moment you noticed she tries to make a whore out Maya, precious Maya, she became public enemy #1 for you! The personafication of evil and corruption :geek: ..fuck, i'm starting to sound like that nerd guy.. i already see a bowtie forming around my neck :eek:

screenshot0001.png

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, you right - no one can compete with Maya and Josy.
Yeah,that`s what I thought...before,you know...I saw the light...;)

I hate this bastard for always being so close to Brandy, yet he chooses to jack off to stephania instead of her.
Him and Tybalt can burn at a stake.
Hmmm...
So you`re mad at the guy for not jerking off to the girl you like...but also mad at a guy who does jerk off to the girl you like...?
o_O

Did someone say Brandy :love: she is like Jill, Maya and Josy rolled into one but only sweeter
Vanessa is such an obvious choice though... :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes