godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
If Jade gets half his money if they divorced, that would be reason to divorce, not to stay together. Barring an agreement stating otherwise (which... why would anyone agree to giving up more than half???), half is probably as good as it gets. My guess is she either signed a prenup or is the one with the money and didn't have him sign a prenup (which would mean she's stupid as fuck). She also mentioned her kids (or is it just Tybalt?) as a reason she was still with him, didn't she... or am I just imagining that?
I'm pretty sure Jade is the one who has made the most money, given the fact that she's a doctor and he's an honorary professor.

Though she mentions that he bought that title so he might come from money where as Jade earned it.

Jade I'm pretty sure also says he didn't sign a prenup though memory a bit foggy, the first Jade scene is one I don't often pay much attention to the dialogue in since I'm focused elsewhere.

Reactions: brichouse

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
No, that's not quite right. If you want to get all the Sage scene's, and the maximum in RP's you have to go hard on DIK status from the very beginning of the game. In the first episode you need to catch almost all of the available DIK points just to get all the best reactions in the (1st) cafeteria scene where you meet Sage.

The way it's set up in episode 6 is the complete opposite of that, even a player who generally follows a Neutral/DIK path would have to start making CHIK major choices in episode 5 just to be at CHIK affinity by the cafeteria scene in episode 6.
We aren't talking about a Sage scene here though, we're talking about a change in dialogue and reaction render. Which from the very beginning these things are different based on whether or not you're a chick of a dick.

I'll have to replay some sage content but I know for sure that a lot of the compliments are different depending on dik status.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No, that's not quite right. If you want to get all the Sage scene's, and the maximum in RP's you have to go hard on DIK status from the very beginning of the game. In the first episode you need to catch almost all of the available DIK points just to get all the best reactions in the (1st) cafeteria scene where you meet Sage.

The way it's set up in episode 6 is the complete opposite of that, even a player who generally follows a Neutral/DIK path would have to start making CHIK major choices in episode 5 just to be at CHIK affinity by the cafeteria scene in episode 6.
status and affinity are not the Same.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I understand its suck to choose between Jill and Sage, believe me I do. but this seems to me, that some of you desperately try to turn this decision in to something that it is not. this is not a Chick/Dik, decision, it has nothing to do to morality, and affinity system, or being a good guy or a bad guy.
You simply pursuit 2 girl at the same time and now you have to choose one, and it does not matter if you are chick or dik or a transgender Deer:ROFLMAO:, You can't have it both
You want to Fuck Josy, or you want to Fuck Maya. You lunch with J/M or with Sage/Q. you wanna Fuck Liara, or Ashley, and its not matter if you are paragon or renegade.

the only things matter is your feeling. if you feel that you are a person who wanna help sage, that is your morality system, speaking, it's your decision. :)
If you feel, that you are deeply in to Jill, that is also your decision. and not the game morality system fault
Way better than how the Josy/Maya situation was during ep4.:cool:
and yes regardless, you gonna hurt somebody, or let her down, because you put yourself in this position in the first place. and its natural for Jill, to feel let down, no matter how nice she is. and same goes for Sage , becasue they have feelings, and its not wrong if they wants something for themself.
We all know we have to choose one but the way the choice is presented is pretty fucked up because it goes against almost everything what he has built so far regarding paths and affinity. Our MC is shaped in a way that we should completely forget because this is the point where we have to be a dik if we want to go for the chick girl. Someone said it this morning: just changing the order of the proposals (Jill coming first to offer you a date, then Sage asking for help) everything would feel more natural and the choice would be clearer for all the characters involved

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
We all know we have to choose one but the way the choice is presented is pretty fucked up because it goes against almost everything what he has built so far regarding paths and affinity. Our MC is shaped in a way that we should completely forget because this is the point where we have to be a dik if we want to go for the chick girl. Someone said it this morning: just changing the order of the proposals (Jill coming first to offer you a date, then Sage asking for help) everything would feel more natural and the choice would be clearer for all the characters involved
this is not a Chick/Dik, decision,

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
this is not a Chick/Dik, decision,
I'm not saying otherwise, don't need the bold letters, thanks. I'm just saying that we have to choose a girl by making a choice that goes against our shaped character. Rationally, it doesn't make sense. Then of course, who you wanna fuck? Just go for her. But it's still a bad designed situation

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
I'm not saying otherwise, don't need the bold letters, thanks. I'm just saying that we have to choose a girl by making a choice that goes against our shaped character. Rationally, it doesn't make sense. Then of course, who you wanna fuck? Just go for her. But it's still a bad designed situation
if it makes a difference it doesn't seem to hard close out one or the other. when I played through with scrappy's mod it says the path for both stays enabled regardless of who you pick

themangoat

Nov 13, 2020
Again, it is not a morality system. If you hang out with Jill, it will always be associated with Chick points. Sage will always be associated with DIK points. It has nothing to do with right or wrong, just how the characters are established.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That would be too convenient. You're basically saying the world should bend to compensate for the type of person the MC is, rather than the MC has to deal with the world regardless of the type of person he is.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
A DIK affinity MC can gain every RP with M&J and do everything positive with them yet is rejected because apparently his personality is something that makes them doubt having a relationship with him even though his actions with them should give them no reason to doubt him.
If you're not a CHICK, in spite of how you've interacted with the girls, Maya just doesn't feel right about you. If you follow Maya after Josy sees her dad, and you're on the M&J path, Maya says she feels really comfortable with you because you seem like a girl. That comfort zone is the deal maker for her. If you're not a CHICK she doesn't get that vibe and it's the difference between her accepting you in the library or rejecting you. She's going with her gut feeling based on the vibe you give off. She feels she's making a big decision and risk, so she weighs everything up. Makes perfect sense to me. Doesn't seem like a flaw in the game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes