• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

themangoat

Nov 13, 2020
You don't see a choice of abandoning a friend in need, who you have already promised caring for, to go have fun and eat overpriced ice-cream, as a one related to morality? Jill had made very clear the type of dude she 'd be interested in and it's definitely not the dude who would do that. There is a thing in writing called characterization. Which means an established character needs to act in accordance to said characterization. Not the case here.

Lemme put it this way. If the choice was between seeing her, or going out with your DIK daddy to have steamy 3some with horny strippers (hottest scene in the game btw), the point loss would have made perfect sense. The way it is now, it makes absolutely none.
There is no point loss for CHICK or DIK. It is only a point loss for the character you choose not to go with. It seems that you are angry because your conscious insists that tending to Sage is the "right" choice and therefore must be the "Chick" choice. This is self-inflection. As DIK/Chick have absolutely nothing to do with right and wrong. The title of the game is called being a DIK. I guess therefore the only right way to play is by making Chick decisions then.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You don't see a choice of abandoning a friend in need, who you have already promised caring for, to go have fun and eat overpriced ice-cream, as a one related to morality? Jill had made very clear the type of dude she 'd be interested in and it's definitely not the dude who would do that. There is a thing in writing called characterization. Which means an established character needs to act in accordance to said characterization. Not the case here.

Lemme put it this way. If the choice was between seeing her, or going out with your DIK daddy to have steamy 3some with horny strippers (hottest scene in the game btw), the point loss would have made perfect sense. The way it is now, it makes absolutely none.
Losing 2RP with Jill may be a bit harsh because, from what what we know of her as a character, she'd surely be understanding and enamoured of his compassion in going to see a sick friend, but she's still going to be disappointed that he's turning down her date, so she could at least lose 1RP for that reason.

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
If you with Jill you can't get the Nicole/Sandy scene nor the Nora scene.

The walkthrough has all the ones from previous chapters, and I don't recall a gender studies test in episode 6, you run off with Sarah.
The weirdest thing is , you actually can fuck Nora XD

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
Unofficial patch to update Being a DIK from v0.6.0 to v0.6.1.

This is an update patch, only containing files altered in v0.6.1.

Windows/Linux (2.2 MB): MEGA -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a question, if I download just this update, will I need to remove this file when I download the update for future 0.7 version? Thanks!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There is no point loss for CHICK or DIK. It is only a point loss for the character you choose not to go with. It seems that you are angry because your conscious insists that tending to Sage is the "right" choice and therefore must be the "Chick" choice. This is self-inflection. As DIK/Chick have absolutely nothing to do with right and wrong. The title of the game is called being a DIK. I guess therefore the only right way to play is by making Chick decisions then.
The title of the game is a double meaning and refers to both him being part of the DIK fraternity and the choices that can be made in the game. Also, the RP for Jill may still come into play later, whether it's for a lewd scene or perhaps even to soften the blow if he doesn't choose her, therefore to have so much RP on the line for this choice that really is quite a cruel one, may be a bit much.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

Does the MC tell Jill he’s going to look after a sick Sage if you choose her? Specifically.

I can’t recall fully (nor check right now) but I’m pretty sure he doesnt elaborately explain why he’s not able to go on the date. If so you’re not taking the RP hit for being a good guy you’re taking it for not telling her why you’re doing what you’re doing.

People criticise the affinity system for the girls being psychic. In this one situation she seems to be reacting to what she perceives rather than what you intended. From her perspective you’re just blowing her off for someone else.

Thats assuming I’m remembering correctly, if he makes it clear to her Sage is sick and he already promised to help her it is a weird one.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Disregard the game mechanic completely. From everything we know about Jill already, does she seem like the type of chick who would loose affection towards someone, because they went to help a sick friend? Her first scene in the game is her helping unknown MC up after he got beat up ffs. She has been characterized as the "mother teresa" of the cast, always trying to be helpful so it's baffling to me how people can't see the inconsistency.

It's not like the story didn't have points to put dillemas like that. It could have been one of the various instances where MC is just looking to get his dick wet. Her getting second thoughts about MC would be perfectly fine in any of those instances.

My playthrough is full DIK btw and that was one of the very few choices I made that didn't fit the douchey fuckboi MC I'm playing.

Reactions: magnolieh

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Losing 2RP with Jill may be a bit harsh because, from what what we know of her as a character, she'd surely be understanding and enamoured of his compassion in going to see a sick friend, but she's still going to be disappointed that he's turning down her date, so she could at least lose 1RP for that reason.
Jill would have been disappointed by the MC turning her down, but a 2 point loss doesn't add up to much in the grand scheme, if it seems like a lot at that point in the game (i.e. your Jill score is already low), then perhaps that relationship wasn't meant to be. If your score is in the 20s or more, no big deal.

Last edited:

themangoat

Nov 13, 2020
Does the MC tell Jill he’s going to look after a sick Sage if you choose her? Specifically.

I can’t recall fully (nor check right now) but I’m pretty sure he doesnt elaborately explain why he’s not able to go on the date. If so you’re not taking the RP hit for being a good guy you’re taking it for not telling her why you’re doing what you’re doing.

People criticise the affinity system for the girls being psychic. In this one situation she seems to be reacting to what she perceives rather than what you intended. From her perspective you’re just blowing her off for someone else.

Thats assuming I’m remembering correctly, if he makes it clear to her Sage is sick and he already promised to help her it is a weird one.
No, he doesn't. Just the same as when you call Sage to check on her, it does not give you an option as to whether you'd like to go over there or not, he just agrees when she asks.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

Actually I'm not sure either, but I do remember the relationship review thing in the end saying "I hope she's fine with it" or something along those lines. If MC doesn't even bother to mention it, the scene makes even less sense.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

He tells Jill that he's supposed to go check on a sick female friend and won't be able to go with her. Jill is upset but also seems to take this as a sign that she shouldn't stop seeing him, so it may be the best option for those people who still wish to play the field.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes