DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Chad:
You see the Jocks and Arieth, Mel and Sarah in the Gym while you pass but it's not really clear how quickly you find the changing rooms and what the others are doing in the meantime. Since all the other Jocks are about to go back to the changing rooms after you listen to a call for maybe 1 minute, it would not be shocking that the girls just got ready to leave either and that Mel is currently in the womens chaging room on that call. Or she might have excused herself and currently be in a bathroom. After all with Chad asking "did you like the gift(panties) I sent you?" the call is probably JUST starting.

Treehouse:
That one confused me as well. When Sarah asked I was about to make a ranking in my brain which one MC is gonna consider the wildest place and it went something like.

1. The DIK rooftop.
2. The CUM-petition with an audience not having a clue and cheering us on. Pretty sure I told you about that one already.
3. In our teachers a married womans bathroom, fucking her against the door while she is fighting with her husband on the other side.
4. Does quantity add to how wild the situation is? How about a double-blowjob with audience, another blowjob and 3 fucks during a prep party that I snuck into...in a stolen suit.

So I was a little irritated when MC chose a boring ass treehouse instead xD
Chad received the call while MC was still in the dorm talking with Maya. From there, Sage called MC, he went to the gym, then found Chad in the locker room, so the call was ongoing for several minutes. Meanwhile the player see's Mel and Sarah during Dawe and Big A's dialogue.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
And Heather. She may be kind of a bitch, but she is so far the only faithful character in the game as far as we know.
I meant in the DnG game. Is Heather in it? A funny note regrading the second DnG game, the only characters you can't seduce (apart from Sally and I guess Arieth, but then we don't really know what goes on if she takes you to a watery grave) are the prostitutes. How's that for subversion!

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Do I have to accept Quinn‘s restaurant offer to be able to help her in episode 6? Or are there other conditions that needs to be met

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Damn, I miss the times where MC and Derek did all the stupid shits and ended up put themselves in trouble but it was very fun, now the plot took a more dramatic and serious turn

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Not trying to be funny here:

What if Episode 8 ends with all the LI's making demands of the MC and he can't handle the pressure. Josy/Maya show up at the library, worried that MC hasn't been to class all week. They find his room empty and Tommy non-chalantly explains that MC had a breakdown and ran away.

We then cut to a dingy apartment in San Diego: Zoe opens the door to find MC standing in front of her with a suitcase.

MC: "Hi, can I stay with you?"

Episode 9 features all five LIs road tripping together to San Diego to get MC and bring him back to campus, while MC and Zoe have philosophical discussions as MC "finds himself."

rj677

May 30, 2020
If Melanie is Chads girlfriend, she is a enormous slut and belongs in the streets since she is having sex with the MC all this time (Not that my MC is complaining :devilish::devilish:).

If Nick is the one behind the attack on the DIK house, he is a dumb dumb that cant cover any tracks and I honestly dont know how he is getting through University being that dumb :FacePalm::FacePalm:

Im hoping DPC wont take this easy of a way out in these matters because Im so ready for the shocking reveals

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

What if Episode 8 ends with all the LI's making demands of the MC and he can't handle the pressure. Josy/Maya show up at the library, worried that MC hasn't been to class all week. They find his room empty and Tommy non-chalantly explains that MC had a breakdown and ran away.

We then cut to a dingy apartment in San Diego: Zoe opens the door to find MC standing in front of her with a suitcase.

Episode 9 features all five LIs road tripping together to San Diego to get MC and bring him back to campus, while MC and Zoe have philosophical discussions as MC "finds himself."
That sounds more like Derek rather than MC lol.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
If Nick is the one behind the attack on the DIK house, he is a dumb dumb that cant cover any tracks and I honestly dont know how he is getting through University being that dumb :FacePalm::FacePalm:

Im hoping DPC wont take this easy of a way out in these matters because Im so ready for the shocking reveals
Could you explain why you think Nick is the snitch? Maybe I am dumb too but it could be anyone right now for me at least other than Rusty and Derek obv and maybe Tommy he is a dick sometimes but he clearly cares

hung44423

Mar 12, 2018
Not again. Here we go.

Factoring in the following...
  • Jill is 2 years older than the MC.
  • Lynette wasn't pregnant when she ran off to be with Neil.
  • Pregnancy generally takes 9.5 months.
  • Jill said "I would read, she would write, we would talk and listen to music together."
It would mean if Jill were MC's aunt, she couldn't be more than 1.5 years old when Lynette ran away, and most likely less than 1 year old. And Jill would need to be a genius toddler to be able to do all that with her sister.

Couple that with the fact that DPC has been very clear that there are "no incest" in his games.

So no, Jill is not MC's aunt.
Yeah i knew this question was answered but it keeps bugging me so that why i apoligised for asking.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

I don't want zoe to show up again, really

Reactions: Pewdiepie9966

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Do I have to accept Quinn‘s restaurant offer to be able to help her in episode 6? Or are there other conditions that needs to be met
You don't have to have accepted Quinn's restaurant offer, but:
  • You have to have DIK affinity
  • You cannot be in a serious relationship with Maya and Josey
  • You had to have sex with her on the roof of the DIK mansion

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
You don't have to have accepted Quinn's restaurant offer, but:
  • You have to have DIK affinity
  • You cannot be in a serious relationship with Maya and Josey
  • You had to have sex with her on the roof of the DIK mansion
So do these reqs have to be fulfilled at the same time or just either one of them?

rj677

May 30, 2020
Could you explain why you think Nick is the snitch? Maybe I am dumb too but it could be anyone right now for me at least other than Rusty and Derek obv and maybe Tommy he is a dick sometimes but he clearly cares
Because his room is the only one that isnt trashed
Hes overly nervous while waiting for Rusty to come back from talking with Cathy
Hes found on the library (where the laptop is found) after the Cathy cluck gets posted
Because he was good friends with Vinny that was kicked out of the DIKs and that could be the motivation for everything

But like I said before, I dont want it to be him because it seems too easy for me and too obvious that he didnt cover any tracks while betraying his brothers (in other words, him being careless). I think someone is setting him up as the bad guy

Having said that, I dont know who it was either...

Reactions: shazba

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
DPC doesn't want Quinn as a LI, which is why she lacks RP (literally not in the code) & doesn't show in the episode reports.

Of course she still features extensively in the story, she's one of the main antagonists to date & a fantastic character. Hopefully the dynamic transforms in future if we choose to help her out & deepen the relationship. But she still won't be a LI.
What I meant was that the label "LI" is an arbitrary distinction that people are making on here, and I'm not sure it's really as significant as people are making out. Quinn is arguably a much more interesting character than some of the other girls who appear in the chapter reports, the dynamic with the MC is complex and is likely to be developed still further, her scenes in the last chapter were epic, in my view, and her background is being fleshed out. If anything she's in a category by herself, but my point is if it looks like a rose and smells like a rose, it still smells as sweet, regardless of whether she is a "main LI". I'm not sure why people are so invested in that term.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What I meant was that the label "LI" is an arbitrary distinction that people are making on here, and I'm not sure it's really as significant as people are making out. Quinn is arguably a much more interesting character than some of the other girls who appear in the chapter reports, the dynamic with the MC is complex and is likely to be developed still further, her scenes in the last chapter were epic, in my view, and her background is being fleshed out. If anything she's in a category by herself, but my point is if it looks like a rose and smells like a rose, it still smells as sweet, regardless of whether she is a "main LI". I'm not sure why people are so invested in that term.
If you can hang out with her and can fuck her on numerous occasions, that's a sweet smelling rose right there. Just a few thorns to watch out for.

That being said, the game has, up until now, specifically identified 5 girls to pursue for a potential substantial relationship. Quinn is not one of them.

Reactions: Ilhares

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Because a distinction needs to be made beween the girls who the MC might end up with and those he will merely have a casual relationship with. The 5 women in the EoC reports are LIs, everyone else is a sidegirl. You are, of course, entitled to use whatever words you wish to but people will correct you if your terms blur the lines between the 2.

You could say LI, main girl, even final girl although that has connotations ( :eek:) but no matter which term you use, Maya, Josy, Bella, Jill and Sage qualify; Quinn, Jade, Cathy, Camilla, Sarah, Mel, Heather, Ashley, Elena, Nora, Lily and Envy/Nicole don't.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
totally agree. fucking someone for three nights in a row is the same as three one-night stands anyway

• Haha
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes