AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Quinn is not paying these kids tuitions out of pocket.

I thought the Mona situation painted very clearly what the "free"tuition was. You sleep with Burke he gives you a scholarship, you don't, well you don't get one.

Maya was never going to do that, FFS she demands her scholarship 30 seconds after joining the HOTs, pathetic, and we're for some reason suppose to feel sorry for her.
So in 30 seconds she slapped Quinn, I don't know who it hurt the most to Quinn or her fans

They will never forgive Maya for that :LUL:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
So in 30 seconds she slapped Quinn, I don't know who it hurt the most to Quinn or her fans

Only person it hurt was Maya, the entitlement is strong in her.

I never really liked her even from the first episode with her weird we just met but be 100% honest with me, while I lie constantly.

Funnily enough replaying the game on the chicky path actually put her even lower on my list.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018

What an epic fight. The two most unpopular girls enormous fandoms ducking it out.

Aside from that, like i said, they both lost, and that's the funniest part. Maya learned one of the greatest lessons in life: "there's no free lunch" and Quinn got slapped for her bullshit list. Both deserved it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Camila and Mona were miles ahead of Maya in Maturity and sexual experience , they clearly knew what they were getting into unlike naive Maya
And the list was just an excuse , it all depended upon satisfying the mother
And quin clearly thought a prude like Maya would rather bang a professor in secret than have threesome in public , and that would Satisfy quin , As a result Maya becomes a HOT and gets free tuition , thinking it was a simple hard to easy task exchange and Quin gets the perfect obedient bitch to blackmail and pimp out

If you still dont get my logic I give up
yours is a hypothesis about something that never happened.
Quinn could have done it, but she didn't even try. during the scavenger hunt she completely abandoned Maya, and after Maya + Josy

i'm not convinced that a sexually blocked girl like Maya would rather have sex with someone chosen by Quinn than someone chosen by her, having sex outdoors, does not mean in public

how nervous you are here today :(

Reactions: ExDeath730

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

To put it bluntly, I was pleasantly surprised by the fact Maya finally shows some guts. Naively, I was hoping for some character development. A new side of Maya. A girl whom takes no shit anymore and stand for herself. No more damsel in distress.

But then five secondes later :

1.PNG 2.PNG

5fd932239fa70466585046.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To put it bluntly, I was pleasantly surprised by the fact Maya finally shows some guts. Naively, I was hoping for some character development. A new side of Maya. A girl whom takes no shit anymore and stand for herself. No more damsel in distress.

View attachment 942879 View attachment 942880

View attachment 942882
it is however an important step for her.

maybe it separated the ways of Maya and Quinn forever for the sake of both girls' fans

• Thinking Face
Reactions: n0cn1l

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Thanks for that clarification, never thought that sleeping Jade's husband/Stephen would get them free tution. I always thought it was them selling their bodies and selling drugs that kinda be that tution. But seeing it now, it feels even more wrong, so they get free tution from Stephen, but on top they have to sell drugs and their body to support Quinn... I wonder how that will go now that Stephen resign as school principal and counsilor.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Only person it hurt was Maya, the entitlement is strong in her.

I never really liked her even from the first episode with her weird we just met but be 100% honest with me, while I lie constantly.

Funnily enough replaying the game on the chicky path actually put her even lower on my list.

View attachment 942879 View attachment 942880

View attachment 942882
Is okay, I was just kidding

I like Quinn and in general I like all the girls but

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gladheim

popcron

Sep 15, 2018
Hello, I seem to have a problem where the game wont let me skip seen text after quitting the game like it forgot I'd seen it. Is there a way to fix this as it would make replays quite annoying. Thanks in advance.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The scavanger hunt list for Maya was always intended to make her fail, Maya never liked the HOTs and Quinn neither liked Maya. Although if Maya would done the list on her own and with different persones, Quinn might have considered her as Restaurant material and free tution.

Rione always wanted Quinn to stop expanding and eventualy Quinn getting robbed, she had no more the money to give the free tution and raising her prices for drugs and sex would only bite in her ass.

But what surprised me is, even Quinn at first didn't wanted Josy, when Josy told her she was Tommy's sis, Josy became more a potential for Quinn to have some controle over DIK's and more over Tommy. But why put her then together with Maya, made no sense, because then she only just did what Tommy asked her, to make her fail. Sadly for Quinn plans didn't go as she wanted and both won the scavanger hunt and list.

And no I don't want to see Josy end up as a stripper or prostitute, but from both Maya and Josy, Josy is more free spirited and lower inhibition and would possibly do it, as she not so ashamed of herself and her body, while Maya still got restraints and wanna be the innocent girl.
I just feel like there's no way that Josy would choose to be a stripper or a prostitute. After reconciling with her beloved Father, after getting into college, after starting a friendship with Jill Royce, a wealthy and famous person who genuinely likes her, why would she risk demeaning herself? What would be her motivation to lesson the opinion of people who really matter to her?

She doesn't need the money for herself.

Would she do it for Maya? I don't think so. At this point in the story, if the preview picture that we've seen means that she's out of her dorm and living at the HOT's (and I think it is), that Josy is feeling more resentment towards Maya than any desire to risk so much to help her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I just feel like there's no way that Josy would choose to be a stripper or a prostitute. After reconciling with her beloved Father, after getting into college, after starting a friendship with Jill Royce, a wealthy and famous person who genuinely likes her, why would she risk demeaning herself? What would be her motivation to lesson the opinion of people who really matter to her?

Would she do it for Maya? I don't think so. At this point in the story, if the preview picture that we've seen means that she's out of her dorm and living at the HOT's (and I think it is), that Josy is feeling more resentment towards Maya than any desire to risk so much to help her.
Yeah, she won't need to do that because all her and Maya have to do is set up a joint OnlyFans account and that would easily pay for Maya's tuition. :ROFLMAO:

mamameolhando

Aug 23, 2020

That's sexism...hookers and strippers arent demeaning themselves, they are doing a public service ;)

But I agree, Josy wont be one

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes