Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I just feel like there's no way that Josy would choose to be a stripper or a prostitute. After reconciling with her beloved Father, after getting into college, after starting a friendship with Jill Royce, a wealthy and famous person who genuinely likes her, why would she risk demeaning herself? What would be her motivation to lesson the opinion of people who really matter to her?

She doesn't need the money for herself.

Would she do it for Maya? I don't think so. At this point in the story, if the preview picture that we've seen means that she's out of her dorm and living at the HOT's (and I think it is), that Josy is feeling more resentment towards Maya than any desire to risk so much to help her.
Fuck , you finally say something that I 100% agree on in a long time :LUL:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Yeah, she won't need to do that because all her and Maya have to do is set up a joint OnlyFans account and that would easily pay for Maya's tuition. :ROFLMAO:
That would be a great DIK path resolution to the situation. You're just a friend as a DIK, so no jealousy or anything like that, and Derek and Tommy reaction to this would be way too funny to miss. :LUL:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Quinn is not paying these kids tuitions out of pocket.

I thought the Mona situation painted very clearly what the "free"tuition was. You sleep with Burke he gives you a scholarship, you don't, well you don't get one.

Maya was never going to do that, FFS she demands her scholarship 30 seconds after joining the HOTs, pathetic, and we're for some reason suppose to feel sorry for her.
Also, it's kinda weird how Maya fell for that without asking any questions, even after MC tried to give her a hint at what was going on. I think everyone by the time they get into high school learned that nothing in life is truly free and you would HAVE to do something to earn it. Not to mention, ole Quinnie doesn't quite scream "rich chick", so I'm curious where Maya assumed this money was gonna come from

Reactions: Blackford

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
She could literally get more money with a onlyfans
That's what gets me. Quinn, especially, can just be a cam girl or streamer and make a ton more money safely than her dicey drug ring enterprise. She and the rest of the girls (Maya and Josy aside) have no problems getting it on, so why don't they just become part of the "online sensation that's sweeping the nation." There are simps o'plenty out there waiting to be milked. Even if they don't want to be cam girls, there are less dangerous ways to make cash than dealing drugs. I guess it comes down to DPC needing the drug/money storyline for drama.

Edit: And why the hell is Quinn in college anyway? Does she actually want a degree and a career? Doesn't seem like it. Why pay all that money to attend college just to push some dope when you can just as easily access the market without being a student there. Not like that market is doing very well for her anyway.

Edit Again: Goddamnit now I'm pissed, the more I think about this drug storyline.

Last edited:

devilmeh

Apr 7, 2019
i just finished cyberpunk 2 times + all romance and am still more emotionally invested in being a dik by a long shot just wtf now that i think about it the only other game made me invested more is witcher 3 man i think its time to become a patron sup i guess never thought i will ever say this but just crazy this game so: tldr (do not buy cyberpunk atlest not in the near future give some love to dr pinkcake)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's what gets me. Quinn, especially, can just be a cam girl or streamer and make a ton more money safely than her dicey drug ring enterprise. She and the rest of the girls (Maya and Josy aside) have no problems getting it on, so why don't they just become part of the "online sensation that's sweeping the nation." There are simps o'plenty out there waiting to be milked. Even if they don't want to be cam girls, there are less dangerous ways to make cash than dealing drugs. I guess it comes down to DPC needing the drug/money storyline for drama.
Being A DIK: Where logic goes to die. :ROFLMAO:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
i just finished cyberpunk 2 times + all romance and am still more emotionally invested in being a dik by a long shot just wtf now that i think about it the only other game made me invested more is witcher 3 man i think its time to become a patron sup i guess never thought i will ever say this but just crazy this game so: tldr (do not buy cyberpunk atlest not in the near future give some love to dr pinkcake)
Thats impossible. You have life dude? Are u okey. Hahahah

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I liked this scene too. But regarding Quinn helping Maya, she obviously likes the MC (more obvious depending on the paths you take), but she clearly doesn't like Maya. Maya came to the HOTs looking for free tuition while at the same time she didn't even like the HOTs. Quinn just uses her for her own amusement with no intention of helping her, and then once she finds out the MC has some feelings for Maya (whether you as the player like it or not), she uses Maya to mess with the MC. Quinn messes with everyone, it's just her way (she's a cunt), just like she uses Josy to mess with Tommy and she and Tommy are friends. But no, I doubt very much Quinn would lift a finger to help Maya even if the MC asks (Quinn's a fucking drug dealer, she's far from altruistic).

I thought two types of hypothesis, about the list of Maya and Josy in the Hot's

1. Tommy Paid for Quinn to make the list the hardest, so Josy doesn't get in.
2. Derek or Maya's Father - I pay Quinn to make the list more difficult, so that Maya doesn't enter.

Wow Maya's father? Yes why not
But are there any indications about that? Not
More Dev may well create this situation.

About the issue of being a Stripper, it was one of the ways I think it can happen, even if it contradicts the moral principles and all those things.
Could she do this in an act of desperation? Yes
We will only know if this will happen in the future
Remember: Josy is counting on Father's Money, this she has already managed
Counting that enter the Hot's and this is indicating that it will not happen
Josy/Maya knowing that Quinn is making "Prostitute" Girls and selling "Drugs", he will never enter Hot's
Possibilities of being Stripper

My thoughts on these situations:

Between Stripper or Prostitute which path would be less difficult.
Lily is Stripper but she doesn't support Quinn in any of this.

Could Jill help Maya and Josy get a job? Perhaps

Maya is a parasite, did you notice that he never mentioned Working?
Josy is totally opposite of her, she already worked.

DIK are working now, starting to have responsibilities, force majeure of course.

MC has 5k can help Maya / Quinn, short term and after.

You know where Maya's biggest problem comes from, he doesn't have the willpower for anything this is her big problem these days
Maya plays this role, easy things, easy life, everything easy

This is the vision she gives in the game
Everything that is happening between Maya and Josy, is summed up in one thing.
She wants everything easy

I'm confusing you even more with these crazy ideas.

Sorry I use a translator, words don't always come out well
I think that neither Tommy, Derek nor Maya's father had anything to do with making it hard for the girls to get in to the HOTs. Quinn had it out for Maya from the beginning, gave her an "impossible" list because she enjoys messing with her, Josy came later and inherited Maya's list.

Yeah, Maya should get a job.

While i agree that she wants Maya to fail, the situation is Win-Win for Quinn.
If Maya fails like Quinn expects, she just rid herself from someone that she dislikes joining the HOTs, all is well and she gets to torture Maya humiliating her in front of everyone.
If, for some crazy miracle, Maya's desperation is stronger than her morals, and she actually passes? Well, Quinn now have a new toy for her clients, even better that it's something different from the overly sexual Camila and Riona. Some guys like the "girlfriend experience".
It was all a calculated risk from the start. But the situation blew up in both their faces.

Maya passed the tests because of MC, or because of cheating, but, because of the setbacks, Quinn can't use her in the restaurant anymore, so there's no "free" tuition for Maya. They both lost. It's kind of hilarious in a cruel way.
I don't think it was win-win, you can see Quinn is pissed when Maya actually passes, and in front of the entire HOTs she can't do anything about it - she's even stammering which is so not her.

But what surprised me is, even Quinn at first didn't wanted Josy, when Josy told her she was Tommy's sis, Josy became more a potential for Quinn to have some controle over DIK's and more over Tommy. But why put her then together with Maya, made no sense, because then she only just did what Tommy asked her, to make her fail. Sadly for Quinn plans didn't go as she wanted and both won the scavanger hunt and list.
Finding out Josy was Tommy's sister probably meant just a short term game for Quinn, she probably didn't want her in the HOTs permanently, just as a pledge so she could tease Tommy for a bit. From the interaction Quinn had with Josy in the girls' dorm, she sized her up immediately and decided she wasn't HOT material. Personally I think Josy is definitely HOT material, Maya isn't but Josy's an easy going, fun party girl. Not every HOT was a literal prostitute (although most of the girls we know are part of the restaurant, the narrative indicates not all girls are).

and precisely because they were already in the restaurant they had a very simple list, as far as we know the most difficult test was that of the underwear.
but even if Mona and Camilla had had the same list as Maya they would have had no problem passing it, without cheating.
they were still pledges, but practically certain to pass the test

it makes no sense that Quinn wanted a girl to fail entry into the HOTs that she later wanted to involve in her risky business.
None of the girls have a list like Maya & Josy's because Quinn deliberately made it both amusing for herself and "impossible" for the girls as she had no intention of them joining. Riona's comments to Quinn when Arieth says they passed shows she never intended for them to pass.

Quinn is not paying these kids tuitions out of pocket.

I thought the Mona situation painted very clearly what the "free"tuition was. You sleep with Burke he gives you a scholarship, you don't, well you don't get one.

Maya was never going to do that, FFS she demands her scholarship 30 seconds after joining the HOTs, pathetic, and we're for some reason suppose to feel sorry for her.
Only person it hurt was Maya, the entitlement is strong in her.

I never really liked her even from the first episode with her weird we just met but be 100% honest with me, while I lie constantly.

Funnily enough replaying the game on the chicky path actually put her even lower on my list.
Thanks for that clarification, never thought that sleeping Jade's husband/Stephen would get them free tution. I always thought it was them selling their bodies and selling drugs that kinda be that tution. But seeing it now, it feels even more wrong, so they get free tution from Stephen, but on top they have to sell drugs and their body to support Quinn... I wonder how that will go now that Stephen resign as school principal and counsilor.
I'm not sure if it's a one off with Burke to pay for tuition, Burke would have been the first of many, but I still believe Burke is the key to the scholarships/tuition. Without him in the loop it couldn't happen as no one else would be fraudulently accessing student records (none of the HOTs would have that kind of access). But yeah, no way is Quinn forking out 10s of thousands of dollars for each HOT who serves customers.

I never really got into the Maya disdain that permeates this board, the whole reason she joined the HOTs and went through all the scavenger sexual tasks was for the free tuition (to get her out from under the control of her unpleasant father), so after she's accepted into the HOTs and she mentions the free tuition to Mona (not initially to Quinn), Mona responses, "No. It's not gonna happen" and, "There's no such thing as free tuition" anger her (and rightly so, she's been played) so she confronts Quinn. It's ultimately her own fault, you don't go through all that shit without getting clear clarification (the vague discussion in the swimming pool scene was definitely not clarification), but Quinn was fully aware that Maya had the wrong impression and she let it continue. Quinn is a first class cunt, no question about it (regardless of whether you want to fuck her), she played Maya from the start and Maya finally blew up at her. Quinn had it coming. Is Maya naive? Yes. Is Quinn a cunt? Yes. Do you want to fuck them both in a threesome? Yes.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Edit: And why the hell is Quinn in college anyway? Does she actually want a degree and a career? Doesn't seem like it. Why pay all that money to attend college just to push some dope when you can just as easily access the market without being a student there. Not like that market is doing very well for her anyway.

Edit Again: Goddamnit now I'm pissed, the more I think about this drug storyline.
Being A DIK: Where logic goes to die. :ROFLMAO:
A quick google search, the average cam girl income: ~$60k a year. I'd like to think honest, hard working drug dealers make more than that. Quinn's efforts do seem a little small fry though, but I guess the game can't spend too much time detailing her drug dealing escapades, there'd be no time for D&G!

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

I feel exactly the same. I've made a case over the last few days that Josy would never become a stripper. And yet if I'm being totally honest, I would not be at all surprised if DPC wrote that into the story. There comes a point in any story where the author has to make a plausible case for the story, and I'm afraid that this one has gone far past that point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I feel exactly the same. I've made a case over the last few days that Josy would never become a stripper. And yet if I'm being totally honest, I would not be at all surprised if DPC wrote that into the story. There comes a point in any story where the author has to make a plausible case for the story, and I'm afraid that this one has gone far past that point.
Come on guys, you're saying that it's totally implausible, beyond the potential for suspension of disbelief, that a girl would rather (somewhat covertly) sell drugs to make money than spread her legs on the internet for the world to see with the potential to make more (but no guarantee)?

If Quinn could suddenly fly, that'd ruin it, but her being a drug dealer (particularly because she's been brought up in that environment) isn't such a huge stretch.

Both the drug dealing and cam worlds have the potential to earn big and earn little. Drug dealing is obviously illegal and depending on the environment can get dangerous, working as a cam girl is way more personally exposing. I wouldn't want people I care about working in either industry.

Reactions: aragh
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes