johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Some people also like to play with and eat their own shit. I probably wouldn't be taking advice from those people either... :poop:
Not my thing admittedly, but I wouldn't judge some body for being into scat. I mean a lot of people love getting pissed on by chicks, they just cover it up by calling it squirting.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I'm not sure she is Jill, for the third time, I think it's more likely that it's the mother and sister when they were building their house and possibly it was her father who took the photo.
It's possible, but I think it more likely it's Jill on her sister's shoulders, given Jill idolizes her sister - her & Bella being Jill's favourite people.
I honestly spent quite some time (too long, to be honest) trawling through font sites trying to find what font they used here, at least a similar looking one but couldn't find it.
It looks like the character font used in Bad Memories:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Analyzing the font I can read this: -lat the ... why do I know? well if you look at Bella you will see that the LL have the same shape as the first letter in the black and white photo .. I don't know if there is any word or name in English that ends in -lat but that seems to be what it says there .
I do, however, think I might have figured out some of it.

ep2_freeroam_ano30b.jpg ep2_freeroam_ano30b.jpg

The part in red under the MC's thumb looks to have a similar loop to the 'L' in Bella's name.
The part in blue I think is the word "at" as it's a 2-letter word and looks most likely to be a 't' next to the 'a'.
The part in green I think is the word "the" because it's first letter looks similar to the possible 't' before it and it appears to be a 3-letter word with an 'e' at then end of it.

This still doesn't answer what it says, but I think the first word is a name, possibly Jill's sister, which would make it something like, "[name] at the [something]".
The way the L leans over makes me wonder if there isn't a space intended between L and AT. If so, that would make it "-l at the ", which means the L could be the last letter in "Jill", which could give us "Jill at the". So I'm picturing a full caption something alone the lines of "{Jill's sister's name} & Jill at the {place picture was taken}".
It's possible that first letter is a b, it has a very similar loop. L seems more likely though.

I believe there's an "n" in the word(s) after "the": it's the only one with that particular hook below the text plane.

Still doesn't clarify anything unfortunately. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I fucked up big time: Formatted and Sold my PC. Then i found out formatting it doesnt delete anything in the 2nd Hard Drive, which contains half the games on this site. Fuck me
Luckily i sold it to some random guy, but the incest and hentai games on there are black mail material if i make it big 10yrs from now or smth lol
Yeah, it's probably a gift to his 13-yr-old nephew. Little Jimmy is a going to have one hell of a surprise on Xmas morning. Best. Xmas. Everrrrr.

s.jpg

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
That's what gets me. Quinn, especially, can just be a cam girl or streamer and make a ton more money safely than her dicey drug ring enterprise. She and the rest of the girls (Maya and Josy aside) have no problems getting it on, so why don't they just become part of the "online sensation that's sweeping the nation." There are simps o'plenty out there waiting to be milked. Even if they don't want to be cam girls, there are less dangerous ways to make cash than dealing drugs. I guess it comes down to DPC needing the drug/money storyline for drama.

Edit: And why the hell is Quinn in college anyway? Does she actually want a degree and a career? Doesn't seem like it. Why pay all that money to attend college just to push some dope when you can just as easily access the market without being a student there. Not like that market is doing very well for her anyway.

Edit Again: Goddamnit now I'm pissed, the more I think about this drug storyline.
Fair enough (y) connecting college everyday with drug business might be quite a stretch in Bejing and surroundings.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's possible, but I think it more likely it's Jill on her sister's shoulders, given Jill idolizes her sister - her & Bella being Jill's favourite people.

It looks like the character font used in Bad Memories:

It's possible that first letter is a b, it has a very similar loop. L seems more likely though.

I believe there's an "n" in the word(s) after "the": it's the only one with that particular hook below the text plane.

Still doesn't clarify anything unfortunately. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Totally excellent work dude!

I'd expect something like: "name and name at the something n"

The last word might not matter so much, the location not being as important as the names. It could be something like "barn" although the "a" would have a tail so I guess not "barn".

Anyway, the names: The last (or second last) letter before "at" could be 'b', 'd', 'h', 'k' or 'l'.

Based on theories that MC's mom may have known Jill's family, the names from her diary being: Marion, Miranda and Viv (or Lynette herself if that card is still on the table).

So the only name that fits with that one is "Miranda". Guess who's family Lynette ran away to stay with? Miranda's!

From the diary:

ln "Miranda said I could stay with her family. The tricky part will be hiding it from dad."
ln "And when M's parents find out, they might be a problem too..."
ln "Shoot! I didn't think this one through."
ln "-L"

ln "Dear diary"
ln "Bring clothes, makeup, wallet, phone, charger, family albums, diaries..."
ln "Don't forget to add to the list before Monday."
ln "-L"

ln "Dear diary"
ln "I did it. I'm writing in you in silence, so don't make too much noise. Haha!"
ln "M had a brilliant idea the other day. They have a guest house on their lot that no one uses."
ln "It's going to be our new home for a while."
ln "I left a note so they don't come looking for me."
ln "It's hard to say goodbye, but we'll meet again. I just can't come with them."
ln "I'll miss them."
ln "-L"

I'm fucking calling it, Miranda is Jill's older sister and Lynette's friend who's house she stayed at when she ran away. I'm sure these words will be fed to me eventually, but it fits. :giggle:

EDIT: Or it could be an 'l', which just means it says, "someone and Jill at the barn"... damn

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

The last word might not matter so much, the location not being as important as the names. It could be something like "barn" although the "a" would have a tail so I guess not "barn".

Anyway, the names: The last (or second last) letter before "at" could be 'b', 'd', 'h', 'k' or 'l'.

Based on theories that MC's mom may have known Jill's family, the names from her diary being: Marion, Miranda and Viv (or Lynette herself if that card is still on the table).

So the only name that fits with that one is "Miranda". Guess who's family Lynette ran away to stay with? Miranda's!

From the diary:

ln "Miranda said I could stay with her family. The tricky part will be hiding it from dad."
ln "-L"

ln "Dear diary"
ln "-L"

ln "Dear diary"
ln "I did it. I'm writing in you in silence, so don't make too much noise. Haha!"
ln "M had a brilliant idea the other day. They have a guest house on their lot that no one uses."
ln "It's hard to say goodbye, but we'll meet again. I just can't come with them."
ln "I'll miss them."
ln "-L"

I'm fucking calling it, Miranda is Jill's older sister and Lynette's friend who's house she stayed at when she ran away. I'm sure these words will be fed to me eventually, but it fits. :giggle:
Yes, and it turns out that they were actually a pair of lesbians who committed suicide together like Thelma and Louise when the Mc born

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Arigon and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yes, and it turns out that they were actually a pair of lesbians who committed suicide together like Thelma and Louise when the Mc
Just updated my post, forgot that it could be an 'L', meaning it probably says, "... Jill at the ...n" :cry:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gladheim

espy85

Sep 28, 2019

From the diary:

ln "-L"

ln "Dear diary"
ln "-L"

ln "Dear diary"
ln "I'll miss them."
ln "-L"

EDIT: Or it could be an 'l', which just means it says, "someone and Jill at the barn"... damn
As I wrote some time ago, my theory is that Jill is MC's sister. I also believe that the father of the MC knows that he is not the biological father, this would explain some things, such as the dialogues and the choices we make when we talk to him. Then as I said, my theory is based on the fact that with Jill we have not yet had sex, this thing makes me suspicious, we know that DPC is not a lover of incest, so if Jill is immaculate up to now something will mean. I hope in the next release we will find out more.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Just updated my post, forgot that it could be an 'L', meaning it probably says, "... Jill at the ...n" :cry:
It can be anything, maybe we will never know and as I have said once, the death of both Lynette and Jill's sister is only a link to bond the two, the loss of a loved one, nothing more. Or maybe DPC give us some background, but for now it's just guesswork.

As I wrote some time ago, my theory is that Jill is MC's sister. I also believe that the father of the MC knows that he is not the biological father, this would explain some things, such as the dialogues and the choices we make when we talk to him. Then as I said, my theory is based on the fact that with Jill we have not yet had sex, this thing makes me suspicious, we know that DPC is not a lover of incest, so if Jill is immaculate up to now something will mean. I hope in the next release we will find out more.
No offense buddy, its just a joke

Last edited:

BlasteRMKII

May 6, 2017
I apologize for the correctness of the text I can only read English properly
I believe that Jill's mother knew L ... if you calculate the difference in years, Jill couldn't really remember L .. and I also believe that the photos he got Chad: D will be quite spicy, rather his portrait in very naughty panties: D asslover : D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No. Just, no. :FacePalm: :rolleyes:

We so need Ep 7 to land the killing blow to this theory because it's beyond frustrating to keep seeing it get brought up.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
welcome to the micro world of BADIK, where there are 3 families (Royce, Burg and Burke) and a tree

I still don't see the interest in the plot that MC's mother, who he never knew, was friends with Jill's sister, who is gone. if they both discover something it will always be from Lynette's diary, so a diary about 20 years old

and as if they discovered that their great-grandparents had been classmates.

• Haha
Reactions: KoolMe and Dashxp4k

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
welcome to the micro world of BADIK, where there are 3 families (Royce, Burg and Burke) and a tree

I still don't see the interest in the plot that MC's mother, who he never knew, was friends with Jill's sister, who is gone. if they both discover something it will always be from Lynette's diary, so a diary about 20 years old

and as if they discovered that their great-grandparents had been classmates.
None of it's real, it's all just made up bullshit by DrPinkCake for our entertainment and his income, but, for our amusement we mull over conspiracies and theories with the knowledge that none of them will have any impact on our lives, but it's fun. The same reason why most of us are posting random comments and quips on this board. For fun. Then there are those who troll these forums for their entertainment. I pity those people. ;)

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
None of it's real, it's all just made up bullshit by DrPinkCake for our entertainment and his income, but, for our amusement we mull over conspiracies and theories with the knowledge that none of them will have any impact on our lives, but it's fun. The same reason why most of us are posting random comments and quips on this board. For fun. Then there are those who troll these forums for their entertainment. I pity those people. ;)
but I think it's likely, I just don't understand its usefulness this time
another step in making the BADIK universe ever more compact

3 families, 4 teachers (of which 2 do not teach but do other things), 1 tree

we stone those who imagine an incestuous situation, but that at least would make sense, it would add something. (there will not be incest here)

and we still don't know if MC knows the mother's surname, we hope she signed at the end of the diary ..

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes